PDA

View Full Version : Projected starting line-up

BlueKeyAlum
07-15-2014, 01:43 PM
With a new coaching staff, you have to figure its a roll of the bones as to who will be starting. Walseth has an option to go with experience and kids familiar with one another, or she can build for the future by playing the young kids and developing their comfort level as a base for the next few years.

My thoughts on starting line-up:

PG: LeMar. Best on the team at setting up so,eone else to score or on the cre-ATE. Sometimes her decision making leaves a little to be desired.
F: Whittle. Best rebounder and maybe best post defender. Solid three point shot.
F. H. Johnson. Can score from outside, ca score from downlow.
G: Becken. I'm only picking her over Whatman (who had many more assists) because she scored more and had more steals. Shooting in dark.
G. Thunstadt. The frosh is supposed to be really good.

Yaggie is supposed to be a good shot as well.

Bisonionette
07-16-2014, 12:02 AM
With a new coaching staff, you have to figure its a roll of the bones as to who will be starting. Walseth has an option to go with experience and kids familiar with one another, or she can build for the future by playing the young kids and developing their comfort level as a base for the next few years.

PG: LeMar. Best on the team at setting up so,eone else to score or on the cre-ATE. Sometimes her decision making leaves a little to be desired.
F: Whittle. Best rebounder and maybe best post defender. Solid three point shot.
G: Becken. I'm only picking her over Whatman (who had many more assists) because she scored more and had more steals. Shooting in dark.

Not to be combative, but "solid three point shot" really? 33 percent is below marginal.

BlueKeyAlum
07-16-2014, 12:21 AM

Just announced that Whatman left the team for personal reasons.

CAS4127
07-16-2014, 02:00 AM
Just announced that Whatman left the team for personal reasons.

Wonderful news just keeps pouring in from the WBB locker room. /purple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk