PDA

View Full Version : Montana fans think they would POUND the Herd!

WYOBISONMAN
10-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Here is some funny stuff from Egriz.....

Jah Griz says......I like alpha. However, I'd like to go to NDSU and play them in their house just to shut them up. I'm so sick of their fans thinking they are somehow entitled to a game with the Griz, and some how should be higher on the list of teams to play than Appy, GSU, or anyone else for that matter.

So, I'd love to get them on the schedule as an away game, and go knock their d!cks in the dirt.

........and Ronbo replies......
Exactly, the game we played in 2003 was a payday game for them. We don't owe them a game. I wonder why they think we do?

Here is the link for the thread...........

http://www.egriz.com/GrizBoard/viewtopic.php?t=18690

Bisonguy
10-11-2006, 09:12 PM
They don't owe NDSU a game. The last meeting was a guarantee game.

They can make up all the excuses they want, I'm content knowing that NDSU owns a 3 game winning streak vs. Montana.

Tatanka
10-12-2006, 01:39 AM
They don't owe NDSU a game. The last meeting was a guarantee game.

They can make up all the excuses they want, I'm content knowing that NDSU owns a 3 game winning streak vs. Montana.

++

Bring on the competition. Anytime they want a game in the dome I'm sure Gene Taylor can make room for them. Talk about a guaranteed sellout.

ndsubison
10-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Montaa's excuse is that they would rather hqve a sellout at home than come to Fargo for an ass-whup. they have no idea that this year's Bison are light years ahead of the 2003 team tha christened Wash-Griz Stadium. The Griz are the Paris Hilton of I-AA football. All glitz, no substance. The grizzles do not dare tread in the Dome. If they did, they'd get their collective bear cub asses handed to them. Pu$$ies!!!!!!!

sambini
10-12-2006, 02:34 AM
Bring on the competion+++++++++++

Bisonguy
10-12-2006, 03:03 AM
If NDSU could bring in $400k per home game, I'd be pissed if Gene scheduled any road games to I-AA schools that did not match that for a guarantee.

kchats
10-12-2006, 03:57 AM
As they said at the GSU game NDSU's football team has the attitude of we'll play anyone, anywhere and anyplace. If we have to beat them in Montana again in the first game of a home and home schedule them and beat them next year and then again in the Dome in 2008. Good way to get into the playoffs by pounding a team that is respected by I-AA pollsters. As Sambini and all Bison say "BRING ON THE COMPETITION!" To be the best you have to play the best.

Hail The Bison!

Gamehunter
10-12-2006, 04:21 AM
I would vote for traveling to Montana in '07 if it meant that Gene Taylor set the buyout clause high enough that they couldn't afford to buy out the contract. With our attendance average most likely over 16k you would think we could have some leverage. Montana DEFINATELY will NOT travel to Fargo first, and rightfully so.

I think the biggest dilema holding this game back is that Montana is able to buy games with other teams or do 2 for 1's with teams like SDSU and Cal Poly. Those kind of teams are going to have a hard time getting Montana in their House. I'm guessing we may have to wait untill 2008 untill we meet in the playoffs unless something between now and then changes and the I-AA West no longer goes through Wash-Griz.

WYOBISONMAN
10-12-2006, 04:24 AM
I think 2008........Bison ranked higher than the Griz.........the playoff game has to be held in Fargo......Griz get spanked AGAIN!!!!! ;D

bisonmike
10-12-2006, 11:25 AM

[color=#330066]Jah Griz says......I like alpha. *However, I'd like to go to NDSU and play them in their house just to shut them up. *I'm so sick of their fans thinking they are somehow entitled to a game with the Griz, and some how should be higher on the list of teams to play than Appy, GSU, or anyone else for that matter.

So, I'd love to get them on the schedule as an away game, and go knock their d!cks in the dirt.

Typical griz fan. *Talking about doing something with our dicks.

TransAmBison
10-12-2006, 11:51 AM

[color=#330066]Jah Griz says......I like alpha. *However, I'd like to go to NDSU and play them in their house just to shut them up. *I'm so sick of their fans thinking they are somehow entitled to a game with the Griz, and some how should be higher on the list of teams to play than Appy, GSU, or anyone else for that matter.

Typical griz fan. *Talking about doing something with our dicks.
Nice catch!

Scooter
10-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Make no mistake, the Griz fans who don't sleep with four legged animals respect NDSU. *But they really want to avenge the loss. *I'd expect nothing less from Griz fans.

I'm serious about that four legged thing.....I er... mean kidding. :D

broke_back_mnt
10-13-2006, 12:19 PM
They wont come here. NDSU played all its non con games in Fargo for a decade or more. Thats what they are doing now. THey play at home or at a DI-A. I really have no idea why we would want to travel there either. Like Wyo says, Maybe we will meet in the playoffs? In the meantime we won they lost!

TransAmBison
10-13-2006, 12:22 PM
They wont come here. *NDSU played all its non con games in Fargo for a decade or more. *Thats what they are doing now. *THey play at home or at a DI-A. *I really have no idea why we would want to travel there either. *Like Wyo says, Maybe we will meet in the playoffs? *In the meantime we won they lost!
That's a good point, I didn't think about that.