PDA

View Full Version : Roster is up.

BlueKeyAlum
07-03-2014, 04:28 PM
http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?path=wbball

Looks like everyone is back that was eligible to return. Olivia Baker, incoming frosh, isn't listed so must not be with the team.

Bisonionette
07-03-2014, 05:10 PM
our "bigs" two at 6'1" a concern and very young

Mr Meaty
07-03-2014, 05:28 PM
The one thing with this team is that there is hope. Can not be worse than last year.

Tatanka
07-03-2014, 05:34 PM
This^^^^^^
Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.

HerdBot
07-03-2014, 06:02 PM
our "bigs" two at 6'1" a concern and very young

Absolutely. We may have to be patient. I'm not a great basketball mind but the style of ball we plan to play may not put a premium on height, is that true?

BisonNation11
07-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Talked to one of the young ladies for about an hour in early June. They are all very excited to see what they can do considering most people don't expect much. They feel like they are really coming together as a team despite being very young. Lots of upside to this team

roadwarrior
07-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Maybe the incoming freshmen are enrolled for classes this summer, except for Olivia Baker?

I wouldn't think they would add players to the roster until they are actually on campus.

BlueKeyAlum
07-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Maybe the incoming freshmen are enrolled for classes this summer, except for Olivia Baker?

I wouldn't think they would add players to the roster until they are actually on campus.

I checked her Twitter page.

Olivia Baker @Obakes45 · Jun 17

First day of college classes.. AND SO IT BEGINS! #NDSUbasketball #yeahbaby 💚💛💚

Anyhoo.....excited to see all the kids return and also excited to see the commitment of the coaching staff to the kids. Maybe the new staff can develop and motivate these players to their potential. Maybe some will leave along the way. But I like that everyone is willing to try something new.