PDA

View Full Version : Glory Days

Dakotah_Field
10-13-2006, 01:43 AM
I'll be there Saturday. *Physically for the first time this year. *Mentally, I'm on that field every Saturday. *How many of you wish you could've done what those young men are about to do?

Average this team isn't. *

Let's make sure the noise isn't average.

My 4 year old daughter has been running around the house saying "Defense Bison, DeeeeFENSE!" *She will be there...what would it be like to run out on that field with 19,000 fans on they're feet? *

They need all of us average folks to show them something on Saturday...can we? *I know one little girl who's ready...has her damn clothes for the game picked out already. *Green and harvest gold with a 84 on the shirt...Eric Nelson was average, but played like his ass was on fire...that's what we need...get up, get loud and get it done.

How many of you would like to be suiting up Saturday for the Green and Gold (harvest)? *Glory Days.

No_Skill
10-13-2006, 02:03 AM
Great post. Let's spread the word and pack the dome! My wife and I wll be there cheering with you. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Tatanka
10-13-2006, 02:35 AM
I'll be there Saturday. *Physically for the first time this year. *Mentally, I'm on that field every Saturday. *How many of you wish you could've done what those young men are about to do?

Average this team isn't. *

My 4 year old daughter has been running around the house saying "Defense Bison, DeeeeFENSE!" *She will be there...what would it be like to run out on that field with 19,000 fans on they're feet? *

They need all of us average folks to show them something on Saturday...can we? *I know one little girl who's ready...has her damn clothes for the game picked out already. *Green and harvest gold with a 84 on the shirt...Eric Nelson was average, but played like his ass was on fire...that's what we need...get up, get loud and get it done.

How many of you would like to be suiting up Saturday for the Green and Gold (harvest)? *Glory Days.

Amen, brother. Amen.

Gamehunter
10-13-2006, 02:44 AM
are back.

sambini
10-13-2006, 03:51 AM
LETS ROCK THE JOINT ++++++++++++++++++

Bisonips
10-13-2006, 05:55 AM
Great post Dakotah! :D

sambini
10-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Very well done Dacotah. I think of Dan Goettl in number 84 .

Wacker_in_the_Hall
10-13-2006, 01:02 PM

????????????????

WYOBISONMAN
10-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Amen...we are now being treated to some of the greatest times ever in NDSU athletics. *Let's back the HERD......hell, I am even making it to 3 football games this year!! *People from Fargo should do better than that!

IowaBison
10-13-2006, 02:28 PM
I'll be there Saturday. Physically for the first time this year. Mentally, I'm on that field every Saturday. How many of you wish you could've done what those young men are about to do?

Average this team isn't.

My 4 year old daughter has been running around the house saying "Defense Bison, DeeeeFENSE!" She will be there...what would it be like to run out on that field with 19,000 fans on they're feet?

They need all of us average folks to show them something on Saturday...can we? I know one little girl who's ready...has her damn clothes for the game picked out already. Green and harvest gold with a 84 on the shirt...Eric Nelson was average, but played like his ass was on fire...that's what we need...get up, get loud and get it done.

How many of you would like to be suiting up Saturday for the Green and Gold (harvest)? Glory Days.

Sounds like your daughter should be in the Jr. Bison Club, if she isn't already.

My seven month old is. Last night I read her the most recent mailing, then I put her on the floor and watched her eat it.

84grad
10-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Good job, Dakotah!!! Train them young and indoctrinate them!!! My two girls (ages 12 and 14) are pretty intense when the season tickets come and when they split up the tickets for the seat they share over the season. Can't wait for a hyped crowd for Homecoming tomorrow!

IABZN
10-13-2006, 03:44 PM
My boys are 3 and 6 and are huge Bison fans, and the only little Bison in our area. We watch the scores on ESPN on Saturdays. The last two weeks the room burst out in cheers of GO BISON and proceded to run around the room with the Bison flag. At the SDSU Game in Brookings, they were both up (we had to hold them for the entire game) cheering until the end. When the Gopher tickets arived it was like christmas. Every day the 3 year old says "were going to the Bison Game!" thinking it is tonight! We cant wait to go and cheer on the bison. The 6 year old plays flag football, and always says "when I'm a bison, I'm gonna.....", and can't wait to put pads on and play "real football". He got in trouble 3 times in his game two weeks ago for planting the reciever instead of pulling the flag. Their cousion is in Georgia and has gotton their had ne down Bison jerseys, and wore his while in Perry last saturday. This next week is going to be a ton of fun getting tuned up for the game in Fargodome east!

Former_Hitman
10-13-2006, 04:42 PM
I'll be there with all my wash up teammates. *Homecoming is a special time for many reasons...Us Teammates were and are very close and Homecoming is a time to get together when some are far away to get rowdy, drink some beers like the good ole days, and cheer on the Bison.

The whole weekend is very special and my little girl (2 years old) loves watching football and going to Bison games with the old man. *She continues to Say "Go Bison", and Friday is Game Day for her at School/Day Care along Saturday, of course.

Who ever once put on the green and gold, like myself, have a gr--t weekend and be safe.

sambini
10-13-2006, 10:25 PM

????????????????
Also Wacker in the Hall was 84 . ++++++++++++