PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Sams (KSU) Transfers to FCS

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
05-18-2014, 05:04 AM
http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-football/2014/05/14/kansas-state-wildcats-lose-key-playmaker-with-transfer-of-daniel-sams/?utm_source=RantSports&utm_medium=HUBRecirculation&utm_term=NCAA FootballKansas State UniversityGrid

ndsubison1
05-18-2014, 05:09 AM
i bet he goes to mcneese state

El_Chapo
05-18-2014, 05:09 AM
Can't be sfa k state denied that since that's thier game 1

GOBISON123
05-18-2014, 05:26 AM
I told him to get out of there exactly this time last year.

HerdBot
05-18-2014, 06:37 AM
If I had to guess, a team that runs the option. Perhaps Wofford?

HerdBoy
05-18-2014, 05:22 PM
SELA? Hammond is just down the road a bit from Slidell.

ndsubison1
05-18-2014, 08:42 PM
SELA? Hammond is just down the road a bit from Slidell.

i think they still have that oregon transfer

HerdBoy
05-18-2014, 09:49 PM
i think they still have that oregon transfer

I think he was being moved to WR at KSU. Maybe they will do the same at SELA?

OrygunBison
05-19-2014, 01:08 AM
Threet, 2, 1...

ndsubison1
05-19-2014, 01:24 AM
I think he was being moved to WR at KSU. Maybe they will do the same at SELA?

i think the reason he is transferring is to play QB somewhere

KSBisonFan
05-19-2014, 01:40 AM
i think the reason he is transferring is to play QB somewhere

This ^^^^. Snyder sold his soul to get Waters to KSU and I think had Sams started against us we lose the game. Just my opinion.*

*and alot of KSU fans.

Tatanka
05-19-2014, 01:51 AM
This ^^^^. Snyder sold his soul to get Waters to KSU and I think had Sams started against us we lose the game. Just my opinion.*

*and alot of KSU fans.

He definitely looked solid the few downs he did play against us.

DePereBisonFan
05-19-2014, 04:17 PM
He definitely looked solid the few downs he did play against us.

*just the first play. then we adjusted.

Herd
05-21-2014, 06:27 PM
*just the first play. then we adjusted.

Adjusted? No, we just decided to tackle the guy after that.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
05-26-2014, 07:46 AM
*just the first play. Then we adjusted.

this!!!!!!!!

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
05-26-2014, 07:47 AM
Adjusted? No, we just decided to tackle the guy after that.

And THIS!!!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
05-28-2014, 05:09 PM

*and alot of KSU fans.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. With Sams as QB, KSU would be rendered completely one dimensional and Snyder knew it, that is why Sams didn't start. Unlike Waters, Sams didn't give the opposition the thread of the pass. Sams got lucky on one play, the next one we shut him down. Sams would have been just as effective as Hubert in that game. Less than 50 yards rushing and KSU would have to erase two touchdowns from the scoreboard. We would have won 24-7, 31-7 if Vaadeland doesn't drop that sure touchdown pass before halftime.

KSBisonFan
05-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Couldn't be farther from the truth. With Sams as QB, KSU would be rendered completely one dimensional and Snyder knew it, that is why Sams didn't start. Unlike Waters, Sams didn't give the opposition the thread of the pass. Sams got lucky on one play, the next one we shut him down. Sams would have been just as effective as Hubert in that game. Less than 50 yards rushing and KSU would have to erase two touchdowns from the scoreboard. We would have won 24-7, 31-7 if Vaadeland doesn't drop that sure touchdown pass before halftime.

Flip side is true too. Waters made KSU one dimensional because he wasn't going to run. Sams is a better passer than he was given credit for or allowed to show. Sams completed 71% of his attempts on the year and Waters 61%. I'm not saying Sams is better than Waters but Snyder/Dimel misused them both for most of the season and his loyalty to Waters was debated every week and caused some dissention in the team. Just my opinion.

CAS4127
05-28-2014, 07:20 PM
Flip side is true too. Waters made KSU one dimensional because he wasn't going to run. Sams is a better passer than he was given credit for or allowed to show. Sams completed 71% of his attempts on the year and Waters 61%. I'm not saying Sams is better than Waters but Snyder/Dimel misused them both for most of the season and his loyalty to Waters was debated every week and caused some dissention in the team. Just my opinion.

Well, KSU certainly was not going to run effectively on us, whether Sams played more or not. There would have been more 3 and outs for them IMO, which would have wore their D down even more.

THEsocalledfan
05-28-2014, 07:43 PM
Well, KSU certainly was not going to run effectively on us, whether Sams played more or not. There would have been more 3 and outs for them IMO, which would have wore their D down even more.

Waters was the right QB to start if I am K St.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
05-28-2014, 09:14 PM

I concur. It wouldn't have mattered who was going to run the ball against us, Hubert or Sams. Our D was run proof that night. Without a passing game, KSU doesn't do squat and Waters gave them that option.

THEsocalledfan
05-29-2014, 12:22 AM
I concur. It wouldn't have mattered who was going to run the ball against us, Hubert or Sams. Our D was run proof that night. Without a passing game, KSU doesn't do squat and Waters gave them that option.

It is like folks forgot that waters kept them in the game...... I just don't get it....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

HerdBot
05-29-2014, 09:35 AM
It is like folks forgot that waters kept them in the game...... I just don't get it....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Exactly! I thought he looked pretty damn good if you ask me. Threw for 280 yards. What did they expect 500 yards and 90% completion. 2 tds, 2 picks but the last one was tough to pin on him and the other was on 3rd and a mile and the pick was basically a punt return

ndsubison1
05-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Sams is transferring to McNeese

tcbison
05-29-2014, 05:56 PM

You called it on the 2nd post of this thread. Nice job.

BisonNation11
05-29-2014, 10:20 PM

Where we will see him in the semi-finals and we stuff him just like Georgia Southern 2011. #Buttwhateverexcuseyouwouldliketoinsertherethatwec annotstopthem