PDA

View Full Version : Craig Dahl

Hammersmith
10-15-2006, 08:33 AM
I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet, so...

Safety Craig Dahl fractured his hand during the MVSU game. Status for the Bison/Gopher game won't be known until Monday.

Let's think happy thoughts.

sambini
10-15-2006, 10:31 AM
I BET HE PLAYS. HE IS ONE TOUGH PLAYER+++++++++++

Gamehunter
10-15-2006, 02:37 PM
wasn't he already playing with broken fingers?

NWSD
10-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I know that he had some broken bones somewhere in his hand as far back as the SFA game.

Mr._Bill
10-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Starting safety Banks for the gophers broke his arm during the badger game. *Both teams down 1 DB unless Dahl finds a way to go.

Gamehunter
10-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Dahl would be a huge loss. We can do without Joe Mays and not miss a beat, but not Dahl. Hopefully he finds a way to play.

KC7
10-15-2006, 06:43 PM
If he broke his hand, I doubt he'll be able to play this week. He would have surgery on Monday to put plates and screws in. Which will swell up and be very painful for a few days. He then will be at therapy to get swell down and be fitted for a protective hard shell covering. The following week he'll test the waters and be ready to play. Later in life he'll have some nice scars to show his kids. How do I know this? I broke two bones in my hand at Mankato. Maybe things have changed since then, but the human body still heals at the same rate. Good thing is that you can still play with it, depending on the break. Whatever has happened to Craig I hope he's back soon, He's one of the best safeties in the game and big loss the Herd.

Bisonguy
10-16-2006, 03:59 AM
Craig Dahl stated he would play this weekend on his appearance on the Craig Bohl Football Show.

tcbison
10-16-2006, 12:48 PM
Craig Dahl stated he would play this weekend on his appearance on the Craig Bohl Football Show.

Yes! That is great news. Thanks for sharing it.

Bisonfan1
10-16-2006, 01:18 PM

Nice feature on the Dahl brothers on the Bohl show, I dont think wild horses could drag Craig Dahl away from the Metordome turf this Saturday. Tidbits - Coach Bohl's approach is that the Bison are going there to win, he has the players believing they are going to win, and he has me believing they are going to win, so lets do everything we can as a crowd to help the team. A shot of the crowd on the Bohl show last night, I was able to pick out BisonDad, do we have to adress you as HOLLYWOOD now? *;D
GO BISON !!! *

KC7
10-16-2006, 02:49 PM
That's great news!!!
Did they say what his injury is?
Hopefully whatever it is doesn't affect his play too much.

RedRiver
10-16-2006, 02:56 PM
It's the other hand, not the same one that he hurt a few weeks ago.