Lamont Paris(Wisconsin)
Greg Gard(Wisconsin)

unbison
04-07-2014, 03:11 AM
What about Ben Johnson was on Tim miles staff and now on Richard pitinos staff

NDSUstudent
04-07-2014, 03:15 AM
What about Ben Johnson was on Tim miles staff and now on Richard pitinos staff

Thought about him as well, he would be somebody worth considering.

I really like Forbes though if for some reason it isn't Richman. He got a raw deal when Pearl was busted, great recruiter and coach.

unbison
04-07-2014, 03:37 AM
Thought about him as well, he would be somebody worth considering.

I really like Forbes though if for some reason it isn't Richman. He got a raw deal when Pearl was busted, great recruiter and coach.

I like Johnson as he is from the metro and been recruiting our footprint his entire career

SlickVic
04-07-2014, 03:52 AM
Cr gulsvig could would and should be our version of howard schnellenberger get it done gene step back and whatch him build a sand castle...cr craig irwin and rory white would be the best coaching staff the summits ever seen

Mr_Meanor
04-07-2014, 04:12 AM
Although I wouldn't be against Richman being the next coach, I hope they take a good look outside the program. There are a lot of great candidates out there. I would really like to see them take a good look at Greg Gard (Wisconsin), Jeff Boals (OSU) and Dwayne Stephens(MSU)

unbison
04-07-2014, 04:26 AM
One of the things I like about Rich man is this may be his dream job! He grew up in bison country this is home this is where his family is.,..it may be more then a stepping stone to him

CAS4127
04-07-2014, 04:31 AM
One of the things I like about Rich man is this may be his dream job! He grew up in bison country this is home this is where his family is.,..it may be more then a stepping stone to him

And that has never been said by an NDSU coach before...

It's my dream job. I'll stay here forever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lost Dutchman
04-07-2014, 04:34 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post and couldn't agree more! He has the connections where he can also put the right people around him. Greg, Tim, Saul, and many others want to see this program to continue to rise upward. Pretty sure most will be behind him and help support him with the right people. NDSU a dream job for someone?!?!?!

NDSUstudent
04-07-2014, 04:40 AM
The thing that I like is that Gene is at the Final Four right now. He can get a measure of who might be interested in the job and then come back to Fargo with the ability to make a very informed decision. Which makes me feel very comfortable with whatever decision he makes.

SamsRams
04-07-2014, 06:03 AM

I feel ya on that, but with Richman I dont think he would view the NDSU job as a 2-3 year stepping stone like some other big assistants that have been named would do. With Richman it would be a 5-9 year run. Only way he leaves in 2-3 is if he makes a sweet 16 and I think we would all trade a coach for a sweet 16 appearance.

Bison03
04-07-2014, 01:43 PM
If the new coach, whoever it is, ends up leaving in a few years for a bigger job, thats a good thing. It mean's that we had success and won the conference, made the tourney, won games in the tourney. I'll take that!!! The program is bigger then any single coach. Bison basketball has rich tradition, and now tradition of success in DI. The new coach will continue to carry that torch.

Bison bison
04-07-2014, 01:48 PM
If the new coach, whoever it is, ends up leaving in a few years for a bigger job, thats a good thing.

This.

Unless/until NDSU can pay $500k, we will be a temporary home for coaches. NDSU has had an amazing group of coaches come through Fargo the past 10-15 years.

Bison 4 Life
04-07-2014, 01:52 PM
This.

Unless/until NDSU can pay $500k, we will be a temporary home for coaches. NDSU has had an amazing group of coaches come through Fargo the past 10-15 years.

I don't see why we can't eventually come close. Northern Iowa is broke as hell and they pay Ben Jacobson 450k

Bison bison
04-07-2014, 01:56 PM
I agree.

I'd love to see support for men's basketball grow. NDSU definitely has an opportunity.

aces1180
04-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Here's an off-the-wall idea of a candidate...

Jeff Boschee

I know it won't happen, but I'm just throwing names out there.

HoopsBison
04-07-2014, 03:26 PM

Jeff Boschee

Jeff has only been a head coach at the high school level, been at D2 school as asst the past couple seasons and is taking over as head coach this July. Great opportunity for him there.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

DIBISON
04-07-2014, 05:21 PM
There is only one potential head coach candidate and that is Dave Richman.

The better question would be who will be the top assistant for Dave?

NDSUstudent
04-07-2014, 05:26 PM
If Dave is the coach I think he needs an experienced assistant coach. Not sure what Dave made as the associate head coach, maybe Gene will need to allocate some more money to allow Dave to get the guy he needs. But associate head coach would really be the key hire.

It sucks that Kemp is gone, he would have been a prime candidate to be associate head coach.

Professor Chaos
04-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Would've been nice if the Craig Smith hire at USD didn't already happen last week. I think he would've been a prime candidate.

344Johnson
04-07-2014, 06:21 PM
And that has never been said by an NDSU coach before... By

Rocky? 10 char

NDSUstudent
04-07-2014, 06:21 PM
I guess Gene is going to talk to Dave tomorrow and then will make a decision about if he is going to hire him or open it up. He said he has gotten a lot of interest in the job.

2011BisonAlumni
04-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Jeff Boschee

KSBisonFan
04-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Maybe Dehoff will apply?

westnodak93bison
04-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Maybe Dehoff will apply?

Lmao.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

yukon
04-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Mike Boschee is more qualified than Jeff, either way, both aren't ready for NDSU.

JSUBison
04-08-2014, 01:38 AM

Jeff Boschee

I like thinking outside the box as well.

How about Aaron Johnston?

Jasick from IPFW if he hasn't already signed with Jacksonville.

I think it will be Richman after reading the articles and blogs seeing how everyone thinks highly of him. Everyone meaning fans, players and GT. I don't know how much AJ is making at SDSU, but if getting him to NDSU as an assistant to Richman meant a pay raise for him, talk about killing two birds with one stone. :biggrin:

NDSUFan_Sav
04-08-2014, 02:18 AM

Like Greg Kampe hes been at Oakland for a long time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tjamz
04-08-2014, 01:37 PM

I agree 100%. It may very well be his dream job, but that doesn't mean the dream doesn't change once you've achieved it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

If you're not striving to better yourself you are destined to worsen yourself.

Loud and Proud Bison fan
04-08-2014, 01:41 PM
There is only one potential head coach candidate and that is Dave Richman.

The better question would be who will be the top assistant for Dave?

I am going to ask, because I have no clue. Why is he the best candidate? I know nothing about the guy. Is he going to be a guy we settle for making the tournament once every 5 yrs?

344Johnson
04-08-2014, 02:03 PM
I agree 100%. It may very well be his dream job, but that doesn't mean the dream doesn't change once you've achieved it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

If you're not striving to better yourself you are destined to worsen yourself.

Nothing wrong with someone striving to better themselves in the same place. That said... I can't imagine anyone wanting to be the Bison basketball coach for the rest of their career.

RedRiver
04-08-2014, 02:33 PM
I am going to ask, because I have no clue. Why is he the best candidate? I know nothing about the guy. Is he going to be a guy we settle for making the tournament once every 5 yrs?
Smart basketball IQ, great recruiter, familiar with the Summit. Has the support of the current team. Spent two years under Coach Miles and seven years with Coach Phillips. Was offered a top assistant job with Miles at Colorado St. Considered a rising star in his profession.

I guess we won't know about him making the tournament once every 5 years until he is hired as head coach and been here awhile, but that would apply to whoever the new coach of the Bison is.

silkamilkamonico
04-08-2014, 02:52 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe there is specuilation that Jim Molinari has stepped down at WIU and is headed to Nebraska. I don't think anything has officially been announced yet and this has been a couple days now. I wonder if Miles is waiting to see if NDSU hires Richman, and if they don't he will offer Richman the assistant job at Nebraska.

SlickVic
04-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Like Greg Kampe hes been at Oakland for a long time.

One time when oakland came to town back in the day when big sav was a fixture front row behind the opponents bench...diring the fn game sav was yelling at kampe he says he says "hey kampe if syracuse offered you would you take it??"...kampe shook his head no..."hey kampe if duke offered would you take it???"....kampe shook his head no then he turned around and smiled pointed to the bison logo on the court...savs like "really so if ndsu offered youd take it??"...kampe yes dream job lol that guy was awesome

Trim
04-08-2014, 03:20 PM
..that guy was awesome

Yes he was. I remember one time he was chewing out the refs for something. When he finally stopped, The Bisonator yells from his front row standing spot, "You tell 'em Kampe!". Kampe turned around and said something to him and the whole student section starts laughing. I miss both of those guys at Bison games.

wow
04-08-2014, 03:39 PM

Making the tournament 1 time every 5 years is actually pretty successful at our level. Other than Valpo, nobody has done it. Its really, really, really, really, really hard to make it consistently in a 1 bid league. All it takes is 1 game in March.

Ron Hunter coached at DI IUPUI for 13 years. His last 9 years in the league, his teams finished 4th 3 times, 3rd 1 time, 2nd 4 times, and 1st 1 time. IUPUI had really, really good teams for the last 9 Hunter years. Ron Hunter has coached 1 NCAA tournament game.

Scott Sutton has coached at ORU for 16 years. His teams finished 1st or 2nd 9 times in his final 11 seasons in the Summit, and made the NCAA 3 times. His current drought has lasted 7 seasons.

In other words, a Summit team could finish 1st or 2nd in the regular season standings quite consistently and still not achieve better than once every 5 years success.

Bison"FANatic"
04-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Making the tournament 1 time every 5 years is actually pretty successful at our level. Other than Valpo, nobody has done it. Its really, really, really, really, really hard to make it consistently in a 1 bid league. All it takes is 1 game in March.

Ron Hunter coached at DI IUPUI for 13 years. His last 9 years in the league, his teams finished 4th 3 times, 3rd 1 time, 2nd 4 times, and 1st 1 time. IUPUI had really, really good teams for the last 9 Hunter years. Ron Hunter has coached 1 NCAA tournament game.

Scott Sutton has coached at ORU for 16 years. His teams finished 1st or 2nd 9 times in his final 11 seasons in the Summit, and made the NCAA 3 times. His current drought has lasted 7 seasons.

In other words, a Summit team could finish 1st or 2nd in the regular season standings quite consistently and still not achieve better than once every 5 years success.

That may be true but for the vast majority of NDSU fans once every 5 years is not good enough. That is the difference between our fan bases. It is very hard to satisfy the NDSU fan base we want more and better all the time.

HoopsBison
04-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Smart basketball IQ, great recruiter, familiar with the Summit. Has the support of the current team. Spent two years under Coach Miles and seven years with Coach Phillips. Was offered a top assistant job with Miles at Colorado St. Considered a rising star in his profession.

I guess we won't know about him making the tournament once every 5 years until he is hired as head coach and been here awhile, but that would apply to whoever the new coach of the Bison is.

This!

Dave is ready to be a head coach. Some of you screaming for a top asst, well just a heads up Richman could have followed Miles and been exactly that right now but he stayed at NDSU. The players absolutely love him, Gene adores him, and the man has paid his dues. He's had a heavy hand in the recruiting adn our success over the years and knows the program inside and out. Also is very familar with the Summit League.

I would be very excited to have Dave be our head coach.

silkamilkamonico
04-08-2014, 03:59 PM
That may be true but for the vast majority of NDSU fans once every 5 years is not good enough. That is the difference between our fan bases. It is very hard to satisfy the NDSU fan base we want more and better all the time.

The major issue I have with this, is when it doesn't happen those same "fans" start throwing the program, the coaches, the players, and the fans trying to support the team completely under the bus. Being a fickle fanbase is one thing. Being an unreasonablem unrealistic, and ignorant fanbase is another. We actually have "fans" who only come in and post when the team loses just to say "I told you so", and then are nowhere to be found when Bison actually are winning.

Like what is said, 1 in 5 years is actually good. If a coach of our level can promise recruits that every clsse that comes in can get to the tournament once (1 every 4 years), that's an outstanding program, and a recruiting pitch a college can have that 99% of those other mid/small major programs don't have.

tcbison
04-08-2014, 04:08 PM
This!

Dave is ready to be a head coach. Some of you screaming for a top asst, well just a heads up Richman could have followed Miles and been exactly that right now but he stayed at NDSU. The players absolutely love him, Gene adores him, and the man has paid his dues. He's had a heavy hand in the recruiting adn our success over the years and knows the program inside and out. Also is very familar with the Summit League.

I would be very excited to have Dave be our head coach.

Personally I think Richman is a better recruiter and probably has a better eye for talent than Saul has. Just my opinion.

NDSU_grad
04-08-2014, 04:09 PM
The major issue I have with this, is when it doesn't happen those same "fans" start throwing the program, the coaches, the players, and the fans trying to support the team completely under the bus. Being a fickle fanbase is one thing. Being an unreasonablem unrealistic, and ignorant fanbase is another. We actually have "fans" who only come in and post when the team loses just to say "I told you so", and then are nowhere to be found when Bison actually are winning.

Like what is said, 1 in 5 years is actually good. If a coach of our level can promise recruits that every clsse that comes in can get to the tournament once (1 every 4 years), that's an outstanding program, and a recruiting pitch a college can have that 99% of those other mid/small major programs don't have.

I'd be quite happy with making the tourney once every five years. Given our facilities (even with the revamped BSA), location, lack of basketball tradition and conference I think that's a reasonable expectation. Anything on top of that is just gravy.

silkamilkamonico
04-08-2014, 04:10 PM
I'd be quite happy with making the tourney once every five years. Given our facilities (even with the revamped BSA), location, lack of basketball tradition and conference I think that's a reasonable expectation. Anything on top of that is just gravy.

Definitely, and ofcourse with our fanbase we would expect more but I would just hope realistically. There are going to be times when we have the best team in the conference and don't win the conference tournament - it's going to happen it happens to everyone.

If we can say that every recruiting class that comes through get's to the tournament once (at least), that would be amazing.

NorthernBison
04-08-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm more interested in NDSU being a program that is a legitimate "threat" to win in Sioux Falls every March. If we are at that level, the NCAA appearances will come. Some years we will be the best team and come up short. Other years we will put 3 wins together and advance.

NDSU_grad
04-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Definitely, and ofcourse with our fanbase we would expect more but I would just hope realistically. There are going to be times when we have the best team in the conference and don't win the conference tournament - it's going to happen it happens to everyone.

If we can say that every recruiting class that comes through get's to the tournament once (at least), that would be amazing.
Yep. What if Woodside's jumper is four inches to the left or Braun's circus shot doesn't go in against IPFW? That's how close those teams are to potentially not making the tournament.

Bison03
04-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Hartford Hawks, Maine Black Bears, New Hampshire Wildcats, Stony Brook Seawolves, UMass Lowell River Hawks, Kennesaw State Owls, Lipscomb Bison, Northern Kentucky Norse, North Florida Ospreys, South Carolina Upstate Spartans, Stetson Hatters, North Dakota, Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs, High Point Panthers, Longwood Lancers, Presbyterian Blue Hose, Northwestern Wildcats, UC Davis Aggies, UC Irvine Anteaters, UC Riverside Highlanders, William & Mary Tribe, NJIT Highlanders, Youngstown State Penguins, Buffalo Bulls, Quinnipiac Bobcats, Bethune-Cookman Wildcats, North Carolina Central Eagles, Savannah State Tigers, Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks, Bryant Bulldogs, St. Francis (NY) Terriers, Sacred Heart Pioneers, Jacksonville State Gamecocks, SIU-Edwardsville Cougars, Tennessee-Martin SkyHawks, Army Black Knights, Elon Phoenix, The Citadel Bulldogs, Abilene Christian Wildcats, Central Arkansas Bears, Incarnate Word Cardinals, Grambling Tigers, IPFW Mastodons, Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks, South Dakota Coyotes, UMKC Kangaroos, Western Illinois Leathernecks, Cal-State Bakersfield Roadrunners, Chicago State Cougars, Denver Pioneers, Grand Canyon Antelopes, Texas Pan-American Broncs, Utah Valley Wolverines.

Wht do all these schools have in commen? They all have NEVER been to the NCAA tournament. Some of these schools have been around a long time. Just something to put in perspective next time you think making the tournamnet 2 times in 6 years isn't that impressive.

wow
04-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Hartford Hawks, Maine Black Bears, New Hampshire Wildcats, Stony Brook Seawolves, UMass Lowell River Hawks, Kennesaw State Owls, Lipscomb Bison, Northern Kentucky Norse, North Florida Ospreys, South Carolina Upstate Spartans, Stetson Hatters, North Dakota, Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs, High Point Panthers, Longwood Lancers, Presbyterian Blue Hose, Northwestern Wildcats, UC Davis Aggies, UC Irvine Anteaters, UC Riverside Highlanders, William & Mary Tribe, NJIT Highlanders, Youngstown State Penguins, Buffalo Bulls, Quinnipiac Bobcats, Bethune-Cookman Wildcats, North Carolina Central Eagles, Savannah State Tigers, Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks, Bryant Bulldogs, St. Francis (NY) Terriers, Sacred Heart Pioneers, Jacksonville State Gamecocks, SIU-Edwardsville Cougars, Tennessee-Martin SkyHawks, Army Black Knights, Elon Phoenix, The Citadel Bulldogs, Abilene Christian Wildcats, Central Arkansas Bears, Incarnate Word Cardinals, Grambling Tigers, IPFW Mastodons, Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks, South Dakota Coyotes, UMKC Kangaroos, Western Illinois Leathernecks, Cal-State Bakersfield Roadrunners, Chicago State Cougars, Denver Pioneers, Grand Canyon Antelopes, Texas Pan-American Broncs, Utah Valley Wolverines.

Wht do all these schools have in commen? They all have NEVER been to the NCAA tournament. Some of these schools have been around a long time. Just something to put in perspective next time you think making the tournamnet 2 times in 6 years isn't that impressive.

Now think of all the teams who have NEVER won a tournament game. Its pretty impressive what NDSU has done, no doubt about it.

aces1180
04-08-2014, 04:39 PM

Crazy that a Big-10 school has never been there...

NDSUFan_Sav
04-08-2014, 04:45 PM
I could be wrong, but I believe there is specuilation that Jim Molinari has stepped down at WIU and is headed to Nebraska. I don't think anything has officially been announced yet and this has been a couple days now. I wonder if Miles is waiting to see if NDSU hires Richman, and if they don't he will offer Richman the assistant job at Nebraska.

This has been said few days ago Molinari is headed to Nebraska.

NDSUFan_Sav
04-08-2014, 04:49 PM

Exactly.....I would be fine with ncaa tourney every 4 or 5 years. Hell Northerwestern has never been in the tourney.

wow
04-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Exactly.....I would be fine with ncaa tourney every 4 or 5 years. Hell Northerwestern has never been in the tourney.

Hopefully I'm not talking out of turn, but I would add the caveat that the team needs to finish top half in conference every year.

Top half every year and tourney every 4-5 years. Seems like a attainable yet challenging goal.

NDSUFan_Sav
04-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Hopefully I'm not talking out of turn, but I would add the caveat that the team needs to finish top half in conference every year.

Top half every year and tourney every 4-5 years. Seems like a attainable yet challenging goal.

Exactly if we can be top 4 year in year out and chance of a tourney every year but get there within 4-5yrs and thats attainable and should make a fan happy. Yes it would be nice to be a Gonzaga but that will be time to build up to which would be a dream.

Loud and Proud Bison fan
04-08-2014, 05:13 PM

Forgive me, for saying the 5 yr comment but to be honest this was the first yr I attended a game. Was a band wagon jumper this year.

The worlds aligned to get me to even watch/care about basketball. I am full blown hockey fan in the winter season.. and since all the conferences got aligned, I did not care about it (college hockey) this year and tried my best to get into to Bison basketball. I know I am not the only person that is like this. I talked to quite a few ppl in my position that became fans b/c of the hockey issue. Going to mediocracy next year, will turn a decent amount of people away and they will find something else to watch.

Mr. Burgundy
04-08-2014, 05:18 PM

Don't try to bring facts into this. Our football only fans think basketball should be sweet 16 or bust!

NDSUFan_Sav
04-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Forgive me, for saying the 5 yr comment but to be honest this was the first yr I attended a game. Was a band wagon jumper this year.

The worlds aligned to get me to even watch/care about basketball. I am full blown hockey fan in the winter season.. and since all the conferences got aligned, I did not care about it (college hockey) this year and tried my best to get into to Bison basketball. I know I am not the only person that is like this. I talked to quite a few ppl in my position that became fans b/c of the hockey issue. Going to mediocracy next year, will turn a decent amount of people away and they will find something else to watch.

Stating the obvious, if any team becomes mediocre most bandwagon fans will back off and that's just too bad.

That's what the hype will do bring in people that are on the edge or that wasn't interested before. Without that hype they won't be there.

ZHerd
04-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Stating the obvious, if any team becomes mediocre most bandwagon fans will back off and that's just too bad.

That's what the hype will do bring in people that are on the edge or that wasn't interested before. Without that hype they won't be there.

True to an extent but a nice run of success does create permanent fans. Once some people obtain a loyalty they won't go back on it even if the team ends up struggling. I became a Bison fan in this last decade, and I will be one for life now with them being my favorite college team and their success did play a big part in my following the team. Bad years won't change that now. To prove my point...I'm also a Vikes fan...nuff said

1998braves64
04-08-2014, 05:49 PM
At this point I'd be happy with tournament every 4-5 years, and would "expect" but not "demand" a possible 2 year run occasionally, we almost did it with this team they took SDSU down to the wire last year.

That said I think Richman would make a fine coach, he's been here since Miles era, and often times you can see him coaching other players on things while Saul was focusing on the immediate coaching needs. I think he will have to become a lot more fiery than he comes across currently, similar to what Saul has had to do the last few years in getting on refs and being more verbal with them. Maybe he has it and just never been displayed since that would be somewhat stepping on the head coaches toes.

westnodak93bison
04-08-2014, 07:34 PM
At this point I'd be happy with tournament every 4-5 years, and would "expect" but not "demand" a possible 2 year run occasionally, we almost did it with this team they took SDSU down to the wire last year.

That said I think Richman would make a fine coach, he's been here since Miles era, and often times you can see him coaching other players on things while Saul was focusing on the immediate coaching needs. I think he will have to become a lot more fiery than he comes across currently, similar to what Saul has had to do the last few years in getting on refs and being more verbal with them. Maybe he has it and just never been displayed since that would be somewhat stepping on the head coaches toes.

Didn't he coach under McDermot as well?

Hansel
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Didn't he coach under McDermot as well?

Yup, as some type of student assistant.

He also did some type of assistantship for a semester with McDermott at UNI.

Hammersmith
04-08-2014, 10:08 PM
After watching Dom & Jeff on the new BMB, they've convinced me it's going to be Richman and soon. Saul has hired Kemp as his number 2 guy at Ohio. No way would he do that if Gene hadn't told him Dave was a lock or near-lock for the NDSU job.

westnodak93bison
04-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Richman has coached under 3 pretty damn good coaches in McDermott, Miles & Saul. He should have learned some valuable coaching skills.

Bison bison
04-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Or maybe he's grossly incompetent and his inadequacies have been masked by the excellence of those around him!?!

BisonVifte
04-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Richman is now the new coach

westnodak93bison
04-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Or maybe he's grossly incompetent and whose inadequacies have been masked by the excellence of those around him!?!

Don't you think Gene could see through that?

Tatanka
04-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Yes he was. I remember one time he was chewing out the refs for something. When he finally stopped, The Bisonator yells from his front row standing spot, "You tell 'em Kampe!". Kampe turned around and said something to him and the whole student section starts laughing. I miss both of those guys at Bison games.

This. Carry on.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.

imabison
04-09-2014, 03:34 PM

The press conference pretty much answered that :)
Love the fact it was not full of the typical rah rah coach speak, very nice job.

He definitely is not the jokester of Saul Phillips or Tim Miles, but I guess taking the team laundry
home for his wife to do is an attempt :)

Look forward to next year, but not the drive to Scheels Arena yuk..

Bison bison
04-09-2014, 03:38 PM

What if Gene is incompetent, but one of the luckiest people to ever walk the earth?

westnodak93bison
04-09-2014, 03:39 PM
What if Gene is incompetent, but one of the luckiest people to ever walk the earth?

Then he fooled a lot of us.

Bisonator98
04-09-2014, 07:22 PM

I'd rather be lucky then good!:biggrin:

NDSUstudent
04-09-2014, 07:25 PM

What are you going to tell us next? That Dorn is the true mastermind behind all of our success?

Tatanka
04-10-2014, 12:54 AM
What are you going to tell us next? That Dorn is the true mastermind behind all of our success?

http://i.imgur.com/QzPcN.gif