PDA

View Full Version : Twin Cities Watch Party

DakotaKid
03-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Anyone hit one of the watch parties in the Cities Thursday night? Any recommendations for finding a fun pro-Bison crowd Saturday?

LikeMothers
03-21-2014, 02:04 PM
The two Joe Senser's always have plenty of Bison fans. I tried to go to Senser's in Bloomington, but I was late and it was just too packed and I couldn't get a parking spot so went elsewhere. Lots more basketball fans watching all the games than during football season. I think things will be all right getting there 1/2 hour early on Saturday

jimmyptubas
03-22-2014, 12:49 PM
It's not listed under the Alumni Association website but Huberts in the Target center was a blast for the football championship game.

DakotaKid
03-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Our group of four Bison fans will head to Senser's in Bloomington. Hopefully we'll be planning a trip for next weekend after another big win!

aces1180
03-22-2014, 04:55 PM
It's not listed under the Alumni Association website but Huberts in the Target center was a blast for the football championship game.

Look out for drunk UN_ hockey fans. They will be playing next door.

fargocyclone
03-22-2014, 08:35 PM
I was there last night watching Iowa State get their feet broken. The place is alright, but they will play the hockey games on the single circuit audio instead of the basketball games.

BisonAccountant44
03-22-2014, 09:26 PM
Been at the Bloomington Sensors since before noon. A little disappointed in the turnout so far. Hopefully it starts to fill up soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

LikeMothers
03-22-2014, 09:35 PM
Been at the Bloomington Sensors since before noon. A little disappointed in the turnout so far. Hopefully it starts to fill up soon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just got here, lots of green coming in from the parking lot.