PDA

View Full Version : To Experience Total gooofer Arrogance

PantherHawk
10-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Just visit www.gopherhole.com!!!

Just look @ this garbage:

Why would 40-0 suprise anyone? Kent State is a lot better
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
than NDSU.

I am thinking they might give the ball to Daniels 3 times to spare the wear on Pinnix, then throw it deep after Bohl moves more run support up. Sherrels or Jones could light it up also.

We know Wheelright can catch deep, high balls if not shorter, line drive type balls. He is probably much faster than anyone NDSU can put back there to defend.

Payne and Wheelright could have huge days if needed.

====================================

Go Bison!!!!!!!!!

mn-bison
10-16-2006, 08:29 PM
You are right PantherHawk, there is definate arrogance (or ignorance) there...

OakStreet1981
10-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Kent State has pasted several MAC teams that have had success in recent years.

NDSU might be as good as Kent State, but I doubt it.

Thur., Aug 31 Minnesota L 44-0 *
3 Sat., Sep 9 @Army L 17-14 (OT) *
4 Sat., Sep 16 @Miami (OH) W 16-14 *
5 Sat., Sep 23 @Bowling Green W 38-3 *
6 Sat., Sep 30 Akron W 37-15 *
7 Sat., Oct 7 @Temple W 28-17 *
8 Sat., Oct 14 Toledo W 40-14

Minnesota may be demoralized and have injury issues, but many of the second team players have an edge on NDSU, which may or may not play out on the field.

The game could end up 55-7, 31-10, or 44-0 on the MN side; but I will be awfully shocked and impressed if NDSU wins.

PantherHawk is an infamous Iowa flamer. *He probably is one who wants Norm Parker and half the Iowa staff fired after last weeks loss at Indiana. *

Pantherhawk hates Minnesota more than he is a fan of Iowa as far as I can tell from his hundreds of posts on many forums.

broke_back_mnt
10-16-2006, 11:12 PM
He is right about Payne. A great receiver, and Wheelright had his number called a lot last week too.

I dont think those comments by the Gophers are arrogant at all. It looks to me like some football fans in Minnesota are starting to look at this game a little more seriously than Sid.

PantherHawk
10-16-2006, 11:29 PM
He is right about Payne. *A great receiver, and Wheelright had his number called a lot last week too.

I dont think those comments by the Gophers are arrogant at all. *It looks to me like some football fans in Minnesota are starting to look at this game a little more seriously than Sid.

Don't worry about Ernest DropRight, the guy has frying pans for hands! He will drop 2 of every 3 he should catch!

Hammerhead
10-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Can you blame them for being arrogant? Bison fans would be the same way if a good D-II team was coming to town and predicting a big upset.

I will admit that the poll for the predicted outcome didn't have an option for NDSU winning so I chose a margin of victory between 1 and 9 points. :-/

Shawn-O
10-16-2006, 11:39 PM
Don't worry about Ernest DropRight, the guy has frying pans for hands! *He will drop 2 of every 3 he should catch!

;D ;D ;D It's funny because it's true!

Gamehunter
10-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Early line has NDSU@ +7.5

Surprised...Not sure how accurate that is or what it will change to later in the week, but I would be satisfied with that, obviously a win would be better.

jzillmer
10-17-2006, 12:44 AM
Early line has NDSU@ +7.5 *

Surprised...Not sure how accurate that is or what it will change to later in the week, but I would be satisfied with that, obviously a win would be better.

Where did you find that? I've been looking and haven't been able to find a line

lakesbison
10-17-2006, 01:11 AM
There is NO line yet..

D1 AA vs D1 lines dont come out until thursdays... *betting lines arent established by Vegas until enough information is available!!"

Ive checked with my betroyal pit boss....... he said PROBABLY Minnesota favored by 21.

99Bison
10-17-2006, 03:08 AM
The poll results are actually quite NDSU friendly, majority say gophers by 1-9.

http://www.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=Surveys&op=results&pollID=179&mod e=&order=&thold=

No_Skill
10-17-2006, 03:19 AM
Notice anything missing from that poll? I think it is kind of funny that they omit a Bison win. Like if they don't put it in the poll it can't possibly happen. ::)

roadwarrior
10-17-2006, 03:24 AM
They were correct last week:

http://www.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=Surveys&op=results&pollID=178

suherdscribe
10-17-2006, 03:29 AM
I wonder what the outcome of a poll to keep or oust Goper FB coach, um, what's his name? Oh yah, Mason. That's his name. If you ask Sir Sid, it would be 100 percent in favor of keeping Mason. Oh yah, and 40-0 is going to make it.