PDA

View Full Version : If we make the Sweet 16.....

WYOBISONMAN
03-13-2014, 04:34 PM
I think that NDSU will be Cinderella of the tourney this year. A huge reason would be the voice of our team is Saul Phillips. This guy has an electric personality and a wonderful humble demeanor that will play very well on the national stage. If we win those first two games (and I know that is an uphill climb), I think Saul and the Bison will be a total media darling. Wouldn't that be great.

BisonTeacher
03-13-2014, 04:35 PM
I think that NDSU will be Cinderella of the tourney this year. A huge reason would be the voice of our team is Saul Phillips. This guy has an electric personality and a wonderful humble demeanor that will play very well on the national stage. If we win those first two games (and I know that is an uphill climb), I think Saul and the Bison will be a total media darling. Wouldn't that be great.

yep...that WOULD be great...IF it happens.

Seriously wyo...bad joojoo

IndyBison
03-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Indy is a host for the Sweet 16 this year. I would be good with that.

thundarsdaddy
03-13-2014, 05:00 PM

Totally agree how great that would be. Cinderella teams in March Madness though, usually appear from out of nowhere, with little or no expectations, other than from their own fans. In 2009, when NDSU played KU, you could tell for sure that Kansas "kind of" overlooked us. By the second half tho, with help from their Coach Bill Self, they knew we were a good team and this was serious. But we kept coming. Like Rocky Balboa, we just kept coming.
So we might need to kind of stay off the radar a little?

NWNDBison
03-13-2014, 05:03 PM

Bad joojoo offset by "(and I know that is an uphill climb)." I agree with Wyo, and not unrealistic, at all.

NWNDBison
03-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Totally agree how great that would be. Cinderella teams in March Madness though, usually appear from out of nowhere, with little or no expectations, other than from their own fans. In 2009, when NDSU played KU, you could tell for sure that Kansas "kind of" overlooked us. By the second half tho, with help from their Coach Bill Self, they knew we were a good team and this was serious. But we kept coming. Like Rocky Balboa, we just kept coming.
So we might need to kind of stay off the radar a little?

Like Saul said on the 740 The Fan interview, one nice thing about being a North Dakota team, we are ALWAYS off the radar. Nobody expects much. (Not a direct quote, but hopefully a semi-accurate paraphrase.)
There will be some Cinderella hype, but nothing more than a dozen other mid-major teams will get.

And except for Bison Nation, I don't think there is a lot of recognition that the Bison were there in 2009. Five years is a long time.

HoopsBison
03-13-2014, 05:13 PM
Why not us!

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

thundarsdaddy
03-13-2014, 05:13 PM
Like Saul said on the 740 The Fan interview, one nice thing about being a North Dakota team, we are ALWAYS off the radar. Nobody expects much. (Not a direct quote, but hopefully a semi-accurate paraphrase.)
There will be some Cinderella hype, but nothing more than a dozen other mid-major teams will get.

And except for Bison Nation, I don't think there is a lot of recognition that the Bison were there in 2009. Five years is a long time.

Makes total sense to me. I wish I could here those "Saul" interviews live, but damn work gets in the way. We just might be the best possible Cinderella this year and no one will notice?...lol Fine with me...maybe we will get Clubber Lang(no relation to Derek) as this years opponent?

HerdBoy
03-13-2014, 05:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyvM3P-6F64

This unknown comes out of nowhere.

NWNDBison
03-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Makes total sense to me. I wish I could here those "Saul" interviews live, but damn work gets in the way. We just might be the best possible Cinderella this year and no one will notice?...lol Fine with me...maybe we will get Clubber Lang(no relation to Derek) as this years opponent?

Live's great, but recorded isn't bad. Sorry, don't know how to do the cross-post link, but visit:

2014 NCAA tourney media thread (p. 4, #37)

WYOBISONMAN
03-13-2014, 05:23 PM

no.....a old alumnus out here in WYO has no affect on the joojoo. Hell, I can't even get my own joojoo going.....LOL! But this weekend I will be in Vegas and see if Lady Luck might visit me!

El_Chapo
03-13-2014, 05:26 PM
It's all about matchups

ndsubison1
03-13-2014, 05:27 PM

2009 team had the ability to be a Sweet 16 team as well. Just ran into a tough matchup. If we can get a favorable draw watch out

Herd
03-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Jacobsen at UNI led them to the Sweet 16 in 2010. In 2011 his salary doubled to 750k. UNI seems to have regressed since that time with .500 results . . . not sure why.

unbison
03-13-2014, 07:46 PM
Jacobsen at UNI led them to the Sweet 16 in 2010. In 2011 his salary doubled to 750k. UNI seems to have regressed since that time with .500 results . . . not sure why.
ummm Wichita?

ndsubison1
03-13-2014, 07:49 PM

McDermott decommitted ;)

ndsubison1
03-13-2014, 07:50 PM
ummm Wichita?

that too. UNI was decent last year

bisonaudit
03-13-2014, 07:53 PM

Because Doug McDermott went to Creighton.

LikeMothers
03-13-2014, 07:58 PM
no.....a old alumnus out here in WYO has no affect on the joojoo. Hell, I can't even get my own joojoo going.....LOL! But this weekend I will be in Vegas and see if Lady Luck might visit me!

I think we should get teh Reverend Bob going on a shipment of Nigerian joojoo.

CAS4127
03-13-2014, 08:01 PM

I thought you just had to pay them and they would come and visit!!

imabison
03-13-2014, 08:22 PM
that too. UNI was decent last year

To steal a phrase from a MVFC coach if NDSU makes the Sweet 16,
Saul Phillips needs a lifetime contract at NDSU :)

cbline
03-13-2014, 08:41 PM
I thought you just had to pay them and they would come and visit!!

You got that a bit wrong. All that the ladies in Vegas do is visit. The rest is up to you.

Mr. Burgundy
03-13-2014, 09:07 PM

You have been an undying Saul/Bison supporter all season, and we all appreciate it! Welcome to the koolaide me boi!!!! Love it Wyo!!!! One loss certainly hurt, but it didn't wreck a season. Taylor Braun saying "we will win it next year" is the item that really gets to me. Just awesome. Then he did it. He wasn't having a good game, and he said get on my back. Kirby Puckett style.

Bison03
03-13-2014, 09:13 PM
To steal a phrase from a MVFC coach if NDSU makes the Sweet 16,
Saul Phillips needs a lifetime contract at NDSU :)

From 1954-2014 (60 years!!!!) NDSU basketball has won 5 conference championships. Saul Phillips has won 2 of those. I think as long as Saul wants to coach here, he will. He said as much in interviews yesterday that he loves Taylor, Brusciani, and this program. I think with what this program had accomplished and with a new arena in the near future, Saul wants to stay here.

Mr. Burgundy
03-13-2014, 09:16 PM
From 1954-2014 (60 years!!!!) NDSU basketball has won 5 conference championships. Saul Phillips has won 2 of those. I think as long as Saul wants to coach here, he will. He said as much in interviews yesterday that he loves Taylor, Brusciani, and this program. I think with what this program had accomplished and with a new arena in the near future, Saul wants to stay here.

Everyone loves their job, but if I triple your job, and it is in a nice community, you bolt. He has accomplished alot here. He is a hot name right now and we need to be VERY ready for the next move.

CAS4127
03-13-2014, 09:21 PM
You have been an undying Saul/Bison supporter all season, and we all appreciate it! Welcome to the koolaide me boi!!!! Love it Wyo!!!! One loss certainly hurt, but it didn't wreck a season. Taylor Braun saying "we will win it next year" is the item that really gets to me. Just awesome. Then he did it. He wasn't having a good game, and he said get on my back. Kirby Puckett style.

Wait, wait, wait . . . you are not suggesting "clutch" performance by TB? Where's BAudit when we need him? I think Pinto could out-debate him on this one!!
http://kfgo.com/blogs/the-pinto-and-white-shadow-show-blog/983/define-clutch/

bisonaudit
03-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Wait, wait, wait . . . you are not suggesting "clutch" performance by TB? Where's BAudit when we need him? I think Pinto could out-debate him on this one!!
http://kfgo.com/blogs/the-pinto-and-white-shadow-show-blog/983/define-clutch/

:facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepal m2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::face palm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::fa cepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2: :facepalm:

Strongman
03-14-2014, 12:23 AM
How about we take a major step for program and win 1 game?! An opening round victory would be HUGE for program. NDSU needs to start packing Scheels Arena and the new arena.

Strongman
03-14-2014, 12:57 AM
Actually, if Saul remains @ the helm, I could see NDSU going to the Big Dance 4 to 5 x during the next 10 years, which is excellent coming from a one bid conference. It would not be unrealistic to expect that in one of those runs, NDSU would make sweet 16.

NDSU is in the perfect spot to be a threat to win the Summit tournament every year. Who knows? Eventually the Summit could garner an at large bid, too.

CAS4127
03-14-2014, 02:22 AM
Actually, if Saul remains @ the helm, I could see NDSU going to the Big Dance 4 to 5 x during the next 10 years, which is excellent coming from a one bid conference. It would not be unrealistic to expect that in one of those runs, NDSU would make sweet 16.

NDSU is in the perfect spot to be a threat to win the Summit tournament every year. Who knows? Eventually the Summit could garner an at large bid, too.

Um, Saul doesn't play, and can only coach what he has. Think you are being just a bit more than optimistic. If Saul were that good, he should have taken this same team to dance last year too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamsRams
03-14-2014, 02:26 AM
If NDSU makes the sweet 16 there is zero chance Saul will be NDSU's head coach next year. He is a rockstar and has put NDSU basketball in a great position for years to come. Coming off a tournament appearance and on the verge of a new arena this program is set up for some special things!!

unbison
03-14-2014, 02:32 AM
Um, Saul doesn't play, and can only coach what he has. Think you are being just a bit more than optimistic. If Saul were that good, he should have taken this same team to dance last year too.

And as much as you want to sell him short ..........he had us on the verge last year!
close but no cigar.......... what saul had left in the cupboard after the 09 season would have taken any coach a few years to right..........and imagine having to bring recruits
to dump that is the bsa......and selling them on it..ill just say wow he has done a great job...........

Tatanka
03-14-2014, 02:34 AM
If NDSU makes the sweet 16 there is zero chance Saul will be NDSU's head coach next year. He is a rockstar and has put NDSU basketball in a great position for years to come. Coming off a tournament appearance and on the verge of a new arena this program is set up for some special things!!

100% correct.
Tripling or quadrupling a dudes salary will do that to a guy no matter how happy or loyal.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.

unbison
03-14-2014, 02:35 AM
100% correct.
Tripling or quadrupling a dudes salary will do that to a guy no matter how happy or loyal.

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.

I think if we are one and done in the big dance there is a 10% chance we retain saul ........ just saying he has had a couple of really good years

CAS4127
03-14-2014, 02:38 AM
And as much as you want to sell him short ..........he had us on the verge last year!
close but no cigar.......... what saul had left in the cupboard after the 09 season would have taken any coach a few years to right...........

I agree. So what did he do that any other decent coach wouldn't have done?! Nagy has done better at SDSU, and the way you and Lakes smack Brookings down its hard to imagine how he does it there over Fargo. But you're a great BB mind--I'm not. I'll be around next year to give you my thoughts. For example, if Saul could do next year what IPFW coach did this year, I'll say wow! But I doubt I'll be say wow, and you know that too.

unbison
03-14-2014, 02:42 AM
I agree. So what did he do that any other decent coach wouldn't have done?! Nagy has done better at SDSU, and the way you and Lakes smack Brookings down its hard to imagine how he does it there over Fargo. But you're a great BB mind--I'm not. I'll be around next year to give you my thoughts. For example, if Saul could do next year what IPFW coach did this year, I'll say wow! But I doubt I'll be say wow, and you know that too.

how has sdsu been more successful in basketball? head to head record? nope.....tournament appearances? tie...........im at a loss with your logic on how sdsu has been more successful?
Secondly I don't believe saul will be here next year!
thirdly I think you would have to look pretty hard for me to talk a lot of crap about brookings or sdsu

CougarsEatBison
03-14-2014, 02:44 AM
All right, so how many games are you all going to win? I need to win a billion so if NDSU is the Cinderella I need to know.

If it pans out that you're a 12 seed, how likely are you to get out of round one? I'll say this, if BYU gets in (unless there we have a very favorable matchup) we'll probably have around the same seed and I will bet that we're one and done. We lost one of our top guys to an ACL in the conference championship. So don't bet on BYU.

I like UMASS to make some noise, and I think Wichita makes the final four (I'm sure that they'll be a 1 seed and most popular choice to be upset).

CAS4127
03-14-2014, 02:45 AM
how has sdsu been more successful in basketball? head to head record? nope.....tournament appearances? tie...........im at a loss with your logic on how sdsu has been more successful?
Secondly I don't believe saul will be here next year!
thirdly I think you would have to look pretty hard for me to talk a lot of crap about brookings or sdsu

Head-to-head?! You're starting to sound like a UN_ fan.

Saul will be here next year!

What about the joke of you and lakes suggesting you needed to avoid traffic jam at rush hour in Brookings? That was just last fall-->No?!

HerdBoy
03-14-2014, 02:47 AM
I would be happy with a million.

NDSUstudent
03-14-2014, 02:48 AM
Hard to say what will happen until I see a bracket. It is all about match ups.

This team does have all the pieces though, just need to put it all together when it counts.

unbison
03-14-2014, 02:58 AM
Head-to-head?! You're starting to sound like a UN_ fan.

Saul will be here next year!

What about the joke of you and lakes suggesting you needed to avoid traffic jam at rush hour in Brookings? That was just last fall-->No?!

wasn't me.... lakes yes.... but lakes and I do not see the world the same

CAS4127
03-14-2014, 03:01 AM
wasn't me.... lakes yes.... but lakes and I do not see the world the same

Quite the distinguishment there!!😜

silkamilkamonico
03-14-2014, 03:06 AM
Nagy has done better at SDSU,

I LMAO at this. Scott Nagy was Nate Wolters away from selling cars. Wolters is no longer there, and most NDSU fans go back to not taking SDSU basketball seriously.

HoopsBison
03-14-2014, 03:34 AM
Why not us, thats my thought. Why cant we be the team that makes some noise in the dance.

I cant speak for everyone but damnit enjoy this, its big time and the end goal for any mid major school. This team has worked its ass off and given everything to this University, and all that hard work has paid off and they have achieved their goals. Its all gravy from here, hope we get a good draw and lets see where this thing goes. I really hope a lot of people get to the BSA on Sunday, a great time to celebrate the achievement of this group and honor the spectacular season they are having!

Who gives two shits about SDSU right now, were dancing and they arent, enjoy the moment!

Why not us!

CAS4127
03-14-2014, 03:36 AM
I LMAO at this. Scott Nagy was Nate Wolters away from selling cars. Wolters is no longer there, and most NDSU fans go back to not taking SDSU basketball seriously.

They will be better then us next year. I'll be here to tell you I told you so. If I forget, please remind me--Mr. BB Mind!! LMAO, as I know what I saw and see coming next year for both teams, and if you would take the Saul blinders off you would to. LA is certainly not gonna control or take over games next year, and there ain't much else there when talking about this level of BB.

HerdBoy
03-14-2014, 03:40 AM
Why not us, thats my thought. Why cant we be the team that makes some noise in the dance.

I cant speak for everyone but damnit enjoy this, its big time and the end goal for any mid major school. This team has worked its ass off and given everything to this University, and all that hard work has paid off and they have achieved their goals. Its all gravy from here, hope we get a good draw and lets see where this thing goes. I really hope a lot of people get to the BSA on Sunday, a great time to celebrate the achievement of this group and honor the spectacular season they are having!

Who gives two shits about SDSU right now, were dancing and they arent, enjoy the moment!

Why not us!

Well said. Bison cannot be content with just making the tourney this time.

SamsRams
03-14-2014, 03:52 AM
They will be better then us next year. I'll be here to tell you I told you so. If I forget, please remind me--Mr. BB Mind!! LMAO, as I know what I saw and see coming next year for both teams, and if you would take the Saul blinders off you would to. LA is certainly not gonna control or take over games next year, and there ain't much else there when talking about this level of BB.

Lets see how the offseason plays out before you rush to judgement. NDSU still has 2 scholarships available and Larson has to avoid getting arrested

CAS4127
03-14-2014, 03:54 AM
Lets see how the offseason plays out before you rush to judgement. NDSU still has 2 scholarships available and Larson has to avoid getting arrested

Lol at last point!! Thanks for that!! That would change things a bit, wouldn't it?!

NDSUFan_Sav
03-14-2014, 03:58 AM

We have 2 scholarships left with a possible run in the tourney.

Also, Unbison actually talks highly of SDSU and certain players to me all the time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CAS4127
03-14-2014, 04:01 AM
We have 2 scholarships left with a possible run in the tourney.

Also, Unbison actually talks highly of SDSU and certain players to me all the time.

First, Saul doesn't play young kids that often. Juco perhaps?!

Second, Seth is scared of Jackrabbits!! 😜

NDSUFan_Sav
03-14-2014, 04:06 AM
First, Saul doesn't play young kids that often. Juco perhaps?!

Second, Seth is scared of Jackrabbits!! 😜

How is he scared he wanted us to play them Tuesday.

Saul doesn't play young kids often??? What team have you been watching??? Braun started as redshirt freshmen, Wright, Bjorklund, LA, Kory Brown all started as Freshmen. Aaberg saw playing time early same with Felt. Add Nate Zastrow into the mix. It just happens we has 6 seniors on this roster with a sophomore and junior starting who have started from their freshmen year.....try again.

NDSUstudent
03-14-2014, 04:09 AM
How is he scared he wanted us to play them Tuesday.

Saul doesn't play young kids often??? What team have you been watching??? Braun started as redshirt freshmen, Wright, Bjorklund, LA, Kory Brown all started as Freshmen. Aaberg saw playing time early same with Felt. Add Nate Zastrow into the mix. It just happens we has 6 seniors on this roster with a sophomore and junior starting who have started from their freshmen year.....try again.

Don't forget about Tveidt! Saul's first year and he started a freshman against the defending national champs Florida Gators....

NDSUFan_Sav
03-14-2014, 04:14 AM
Don't forget about Tveidt! Saul's first year and he is started a freshman against the defending national champs Florida Gators....

And Kading has played a lot of minutes too for being young. Jacobson will see a lot of minutes next year as a RFr. Dupre will see a lot of minutes as a sophomore.

CAS4127
03-14-2014, 04:15 AM
What I meant was that once Saul picks his guys, he doesn't away from it much. So, you're correct these guys have been playing along time, and, resultantly, we have very little real game experience on the bench, hence the problems I project for next year. We'll see I guess. Eveyone is entitled to their opinion I I shared and own mine.

unbison
03-14-2014, 04:19 AM
I will rejoin this conversation to tell you so as well cas.............nuff said
gasf on cas opinion on basketball=0

westnodak93bison
03-14-2014, 04:22 AM
Don't we have two scholarships available? If we can get a win next week we could end up getting a difference maker.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DjKyRo
03-14-2014, 04:26 AM
When you have six seniors who are known quantities (although Felt faded at the end) plus LA, that doesn't leave a lot of minutes left for young, unproven guys to play. I'm with Burgundy on these kind of situations - whose minutes do you take away to give more to the raw dudes?

Next year will be a different story and I wouldn't be surprised to see us mix and match lineups as we need to. LA and Brown are the only two coming back who are known commodities, and the rest will get minutes to prove themselves.

Saul got us to 25-6 with largely the same 7-man rotation. We can worry about next year...next year. Right now we've got some dancing to do.

WYOBISONMAN
03-14-2014, 04:29 AM

I have been pretty skeptical of Saul, but I always figured Gene knows a lot more than me about who ought to be coaching the Herd.......Gene...once again....is totally correct! Damn happy that my early season doubts were unfounded.

silkamilkamonico
03-14-2014, 04:33 AM

If they are, which they are losing alot of impact and are by no means the atuomatic frontrunner, it will be the only season, other than the 2 with Wolters, that they have been better than us. So I say again, how have they accomplished more than us? I will gladly listen and discuss if you are going to create an actual argument, other than these future "wait and see's".

thundarsdaddy
03-14-2014, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE=Tatanka;848701]100% correct.

So...salary-SIZE DOES matter??

I thought it was the method in which you use it?

Maybe my payroll needs soma-dat Extenze?

jack power
03-14-2014, 01:52 PM
If they are, which they are losing alot of impact and are by no means the atuomatic frontrunner, it will be the only season, other than the 2 with Wolters, that they have been better than us. So I say again, how have they accomplished more than us? I will gladly listen and discuss if you are going to create an actual argument, other than these future "wait and see's".
Jacks were better than the Bison the previous 2 years also.

HerdBot
03-14-2014, 02:59 PM
If we were to make the Sweet 16, the program would be taken to a level we have never seen before. Were talking media of bat shit crazy proportions. Coupled with the football success, we would actually have be in a position to have some name recognition in the future. With the new arena on the horizon... damn! Teams like Gonzaga used to be unknown like us. Time to start a tradition

We would need to 1) play the best 2 game stretch we have ever played 2) the teams we play would have to play poorly or suffer a major injury 3) a little luck

Is it likely? No. Is it possible? Yes. I've seen crazier things happen. Let's win the first game and hope its a team we match up favorably with

NDSUFan_Sav
03-14-2014, 03:05 PM

Not by much last year. The gap ndsu has on sdsu this year is higher than the gap sdsu was on ndsu last year.

heckler
03-14-2014, 03:21 PM
Wasn't it last year that FGCU was a 15 seed and made it?

HerdBot
03-14-2014, 03:22 PM

No matter how you shake it, both NDSU and SDSU have been dominating the Summit. I think we are slightly better over the D1 era but that's no disrespect to what you guys have accomplished. I base that on head to head since were at 2 each

tcbison
03-14-2014, 03:38 PM
Wasn't it last year that FGCU was a 15 seed and made it?

That was last year when FGCu made it to the Sweet Sixteen. La Salle was a 13 seed, won their playin game and also made it to the Sweet Sixteen. Oregon as a 12 seed also made it.

jack power
03-14-2014, 04:41 PM
No matter how you shake it, both NDSU and SDSU have been dominating the Summit. I think we are slightly better over the D1 era but that's no disrespect to what you guys have accomplished. I base that on head to head since were at 2 each
Fair enough

Bison03
03-14-2014, 04:56 PM
The reason lower seeds win isn't because the higher seed overlook them, have injuries, or play bad. The reason is because that lower seed plays better and matches up well against the other team. Now, sometimes you need a few missed buckets or made buckets late. But that doesn't change the fact that on any given day, any team can beat another.

A1pigskin
03-17-2014, 12:11 AM
The Bison have to be on the top of their game all the way through the tourney. I believe they can do it.

DjKyRo
03-17-2014, 03:01 AM
Anyone who knows anything about the tournament knows that upsets can happen to anybody. FGCU, Norfolk State and Lehigh all upset 2-seeds as 15s in the past few years, and as NDSUStudent said on another thread, the 4-5-6 range is where you start seeing teams with real flaws that can be exploited by the right team. In Oklahoma's case its their defense and their high-volume scoring - 82 PPG but on 45% shooting. That means that good defense can force that number lower, and if the Sooners are content to let their shooters do their thing outside then that's fine by me. The real challenge is going to be to neutralize their ability from deep, which we've had a problem with in the past. Can't have a repeat of the Denver game in Fargo if we want to have a shot.

Big pressure will be on Marshall to get them to respect him inside. Aaberg and Kading will also need to play big minutes if we want a real shot at this thing.

56BISON73
03-17-2014, 03:12 AM
The reason lower seeds win isn't because the higher seed overlook them, have injuries, or play bad. The reason is because that lower seed plays better and matches up well against the other team. Now, sometimes you need a few missed buckets or made buckets late. But that doesn't change the fact that on any given day, any team can beat another.

^^^^^^^this!!!!!!

Joshsoma
03-19-2014, 05:04 PM

Yes, it would be amazing, but serious talk about it should probably be held off until Saturday night once we know we've beaten OU and SDST/NMXST

Watching the game with a burrito in hand

Hammersmith
03-19-2014, 05:22 PM
Yes, it would be amazing, but serious talk about it should probably be held off until Saturday night once we know we've beaten OU and SDST/NMXST

Speaking of things that are sweet and also burritos, does anyone know if Sweeto Burrito is moving into the old Valentinos or is their food truck just parked there for now?

1998braves64
03-19-2014, 05:24 PM

Izzy; I think he really means a food burrito....

Joshsoma
03-19-2014, 06:19 PM
Speaking of things that are sweet and also burritos, does anyone know if Sweeto Burrito is moving into the old Valentinos or is their food truck just parked there for now?

Hahaha, no clue. Heard they were taking Sickies' spot in the Hub, and Sickies is moving into Hooters when they close