PDA

View Full Version : Are The goofs 2-5 or 7-0???

PantherHawk
10-17-2006, 02:41 PM
This is precisely why I hate those silly Bass Turds:

"though many NDSU players and fans are by and large Minn Gopher fans and are no doubt awestruck to be on the same field with the Gophers,"

Oh ya, they are 2-5 with HUGE wins over Temple and Kent State!

OakStreet1981
10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
PantherHawk (flamer), how is that quest for the Big Ten title and one National Champioinship going for Iowa this year?

One Rose Bowl win in 40 years would be nice as well for such an esteemed program as yours.

Do you want Ferentz and Norm Parker fired like all your pals on the Rivals board?

Get ready to bend over for Michigan this week. My guess as Iowa will not be within a score ( 10 yard line) and onside kick of tying the game in the 4th quarter as Minnesota was two weeks ago.

PantherHawk
10-17-2006, 04:40 PM
PantherHawk (flamer), how is that quest for the Big Ten title and one National Champioinship going for Iowa this year?

One Rose Bowl win in 40 years would be nice as well for such an esteemed program as yours.

Do you want Ferentz and Norm Parker fired like all your pals on the Rivals board? *

Get ready to bend over for Michigan this week. *My guess as Iowa will not be within a score ( 10 yard line) and onside kick of tying the game in the 4th quarter as Minnesota was two weeks ago.

Excuse me my young stalker friend, this is the NDSU board and they are playing the gooofers this week. Geez, get a clue..............

Gamehunter
10-17-2006, 04:56 PM
who has dropped 4 games in a row? technically 5 since you really can't call Temple a football team.

4mcruenomore
10-17-2006, 05:23 PM
I guess we are moving up, seems our board is getting over run.

OakStreet1981
10-17-2006, 07:06 PM
who posts on many different message boards on one topic; his hatred of Minnesota Football.

As one other Gopherhole poster would write, he needs to be "contrasted".

BisonBacker
10-17-2006, 07:13 PM
I say welcome to the board to the both of you :D

gopherguy
10-17-2006, 07:22 PM
B-Backer,

Trust me you would rather have fans of the team you ARE playing posting about the game/strategy/tailgating/who has hotter girls than a flaming poster who has no real stake in this game at all just using antoher forum to spew at anyone who will read!

PantherHawk
10-17-2006, 07:25 PM
who posts on many different message boards on one topic; his hatred of Minnesota Football.

As one other Gopherhole poster would write, he needs to be "contrasted".

Where is the shock in that? The entire Big 10 conference hates minisoooDUH and wants you gone! 45 years and no conference championship??? You need to be replaced by a ligitmate program like NDSU!!!!

PantherHawk
10-17-2006, 07:26 PM
B-Backer,

Trust me you would rather have fans of the team you ARE playing posting about the game/strategy/tailgating/who has hotter girls than a flaming poster who has no real stake in this game at all just using antoher forum to spew at anyone who will read!

Don't you just love having an arrogant minisoooooooDIN telling you what to do and think???!