PDA

View Full Version : Latest Scripts

tjamz
03-01-2014, 10:41 PM
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A NEW SCRIPT TO SHARE.

Having said that.... I do have the 2 newest (that I know of) scripts. I sent messages to about 30 of you already in the past 3 hours. If you haven't received the lastest version hit me up via PM!

SamsRams
03-02-2014, 12:59 AM
I am skeptical the firefox votes are counting. We need to see the raw numbers of votes

HerdBot
03-02-2014, 01:00 AM
I am skeptical the firefox votes are counting. We need to see the raw numbers of votes

im pretty sure they are... problem is they are doing it more than we are. Can't beat em. Join em in cheating.

SamsRams
03-02-2014, 01:10 AM
im pretty sure they are... problem is they are doing it more than we are. Can't beat em. Join em in cheating.

No definitive proof to back this up is the problem

CentennialBison
03-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Can we keep what we are doing to PM's.. if not lets not talk about how or what..

SamsRams
03-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Lets not talk about something that has no proof of working and ever since it was put in place we have been getting our ass kicked. Yeah ok lets keep this secret. Weird how they went public with their script, we went into double secret mode and now we are gettling man handled. This ends 70-30 since we stopped using chrome

dewey
03-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Can someone PM me so I have an idea what the F is going on?

Dewey

Bison 4 Life
03-02-2014, 01:21 AM
Confirmed it is working.

Thank you!
Your vote has been submitted.

SamsRams
03-02-2014, 01:22 AM
Confirmed it is working.

Thank you!
Your vote has been submitted.

That confirms nothing. Says the same thing if i am logged in and click vote 30 times in a row.

CentennialBison
03-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Lets not talk about something that has no proof of working and ever since it was put in place we have been getting our ass kicked. Yeah ok lets keep this secret. Weird how they went public with their script, we went into double secret mode and now we are gettling man handled. This ends 70-30 since we stopped using chrome
Okay, I confirmed it works using the network monitor. Please PM me for proof.

SamsRams
03-02-2014, 01:36 AM
Okay, I confirmed it works using the network monitor. Please PM me for proof.

You have the raw numbers for votes per hour over the last 24? If not your answer is not what i want to pm about.

Swaghook
03-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Wonder why they allow unlimited votes from anonymous sources and only 1 a day if you log in with an email? I can submit multiple votes when logged in the screen pops up telling me the vote was submitted does it really not count? I would eliminate the need for solving captcha if they counted.

CentennialBison
03-02-2014, 01:42 AM
You have the raw numbers for votes per hour over the last 24? If not your answer is not what i want to pm about.
Stop gettting angry no one has that. You do realize we do have 34% of vote up from 22 two days ago and they close to 40%. And according to their site they have put in over 500k votes today, even if that is off by 10-20% do you realize the volume. We have likely have 350k-400k votes today.

Wonder why they allow unlimited votes from anonymous sources and only 1 a day if you log in with an email? I can submit multiple votes when logged in the screen pops up telling me the vote was submitted does it really not count? I would eliminate the need for solving captcha if they counted.
1 vote per login per day.

SamsRams
03-02-2014, 01:45 AM
Stop gettting angry no one has that. You do realize we do have 34% of vote up from 22, 2 days ago and they close to 40%. And according to their site they have put in over 500k votes today, even if that is off by 10-20% do you realize the volume. We have likely make 350k-400k votes today.

1 vote per login per day.
Not angry just stating the fact that without those numbers there is .no proof the firefox votes are counting

CentennialBison
03-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Not angry just stating the fact that without those numbers there is .no proof the firefox votes are counting
You are free to vote other the other way.. btw what I send you was the same VOTE RESPONSE from the server. There was no difference in it.. you are free to forward that to tjamz or gotts. Any other talk about proof can be please kept in PM's.

oldmantutters
03-02-2014, 01:51 AM
sent a script to some people

DakotaKid
03-02-2014, 01:57 AM
Send PM to Centennial and tjamz. Need latest.