PDA

View Full Version : Show "Class" in Minneapolis

CaBisonFan
10-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Man...I wish that I could be at the Metrodome this Saturday.... :'(

If there are any Bison fans that are acting like idiots....please shut them up.

Let's show some real class and show the folks from Gopherland what the Bison tradition is all about. *It's about "class." *All of the Bison championship teams had a swagger with a strong mix of "class." *

I urge the SU fans to yell their guts out and keep it "pro Bison." *If we lose....let it go. *If we win...celebrate, and then let it go. *Don't put it in their face....either way. *Don't give Sid Hartman or the fans there any ammunition for the future. *

GO BISONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Their are no limits to Bison Pride."

MinotBison
10-17-2006, 10:54 PM

Let's show some real class and show the folks from Gopherland what the Bison tradition is all about. *It's about "class." *All of the Bison championship teams had a swagger with a strong mix of "class." *

I urge the SU fans to yell their guts out and keep it "pro Bison." *If we lose....let it go. *If we win...celebrate, and then let it go. *Don't put it in their face....either way. *Don't give Sid Hartman or the fans there any ammunition for the future. *

Agreed. Good idea.

Tatanka
10-18-2006, 12:53 AM

Agreed. *Good idea.

++ Nothing wrong with being LOUD in your support of the Bison, though.

4mcruenomore
10-18-2006, 01:27 AM
I'll be at the Elks in BIZ, anybody else there?

BisBison
10-18-2006, 01:28 AM
I'll be at the Elks in BIZ, anybody else there?

Sorry 4mcrue, I'll be out of town ;D ;D ;D

TheDoctor
10-18-2006, 01:49 AM
I think my father in law will be at the Elks. He is the manager of the Eagles in Bis on 26th St. He is a member of the elks though so I think he'll be there looking for us on tv. The game is on Fox Sports Net though you know right??????

sambini
10-18-2006, 02:49 AM
BE FIRST CLASS ++++++++++++

SDbison
10-18-2006, 02:54 AM
BE FIRST CLASS ++++++++++++
As always 8-)

sambini
10-18-2006, 02:57 AM
Drink MICHELOB GOLDEN LIGHT MODERATELY+++++++++++

SDbison
10-18-2006, 03:02 AM
Drink MICHELOB GOLDEN LIGHT *MODERATELY+++++++++++

Unless you have a designated driver.........

Sambini I have a real tough time drinking Mich Golden Light moderately...........it is so tasty! :D

sambini
10-18-2006, 03:04 AM
+++++++++++++++++++++