PDA

View Full Version : This Is Why U MUST Win:

PantherHawk
10-18-2006, 05:04 PM
ruppertflywheel
(10/18/06 11:49 am)
Reply Border Battle?/NDSU. What constitute a trophy?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our friends below the Candian border deem this game as the second coming of Christ. My thoughts on a trophy representable of this gridiron classic:
1. Either a stuffed or live bison.....
2. Remastered CD version of the movie "Fargo" with added Gopher/Bison clips....
3. Seeing as the state tree of North Dakota is the "telephone pole" A telephone pole !!. Horrors if they win much like the Hawkeyes trying to get the goal posts out of the Dome.....
4. This is a stretch. An autographed picture of Angie Dickinson
actress from I believe Fargo, or Grand Forks. Hopefully a younger picture of Angie who I believe is approaching late 70's....
5. You have prairie dogs....we've have gophers. A plague with the two engaged in mortal combat......with helmets on!!!

My thoughts on this renewed "classic".....

bisonaudit
10-18-2006, 06:05 PM
ruppertflywheel
(10/18/06 11:49 am)
Reply *Border Battle?/NDSU. What constitute a trophy?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our friends below the Candian border deem this game as the second coming of Christ. My thoughts on a trophy representable of this gridiron classic:
1. Either a stuffed or live bison.....
2. Remastered CD version of the movie "Fargo" with added Gopher/Bison clips....
3. Seeing as the state tree of North Dakota is the "telephone pole" A telephone pole !!. Horrors if they win much like the Hawkeyes trying to get the goal posts out of the Dome.....
4. This is a stretch. An autographed picture of Angie Dickinson
actress from I believe Fargo, or Grand Forks. Hopefully a younger picture of Angie who I believe is approaching late 70's....
5. You have prairie dogs....we've have gophers. A plague with the two engaged in mortal combat......with helmets on!!!

My thoughts on this renewed "classic"..... *

I guess the whole country is on our side. Except Detroit which is technically North of the Canadian border.