PDA

View Full Version : TALON needs an update on NDSU

GSUsTALON
01-25-2014, 04:27 PM
How is your new football stadium plan coming along?

Has there been any REAL talk by your Admin about moving to FBS in the next 5 years?

Thanks
TALON

TransAmBison
01-25-2014, 04:36 PM

Has there been any REAL talk by your Admin about moving to FBS in the next 5 years?

Thanks
TALONNO real plans for stadium upgrade until they get working on our basketball venue upgrade.

OUr admin is monitoring what is happening in FBS with the conference realignment, etc. That is all as far as FBS is concerned. No plans to move as it stands now.

GSUsTALON
01-25-2014, 04:43 PM
What is the max your old stadium will hold with upgrades? As seen in past info?

tjbison
01-25-2014, 04:48 PM
What is the max your old stadium will hold with upgrades? As seen in past info?

what old stadium do you mean?

we play in the Fargodome seats just over 19000

we have no plans for anything new, but our Basketball Arran is getting a overhaul

BisonTeacher
01-25-2014, 04:56 PM

Thanks
TALON

Hows it going for you guys?

Herd
01-25-2014, 05:07 PM
So . . .

If there is no FBS split, then the lower half of FBS is not relevant and will enjoy playing meaningless Bowl games if they are fortunate to win 10 games. That's where you are right now GSU. You are investing 4 million a year for what again? If somehow every FBS conf champion had an avenue to the FBS title (even through a play-in game), then I'd start taking this move seriously.

If there is an FBS split, will there be a Championship at the Lower FBS level, probably yes? That will be real meaningful with 50 teams in the Lower FBS Split level, NOT. If there is a split, there will be teams and/or conferences brought in to make it a meaningful championship? Yes, they'll need 80-100 teams. That is when and where NDSU will engage. Until then . . . enjoy your FBS team in the Sunbelt, trying to make your budget work.

What's the reason that you raceed to the FBS level? Seems like we will have the opportunity to goto the 2nd level if there is a split, and isn't that what you wanted in the first place. Except when NDSU goes there, it won't take 85 scholarships to join, because some will want to adjust to make 2nd Tier football more economical. I just dont' see any value in being FBS when there is no avenue to a championship.

SamsRams
01-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Great questions, but may i counter.

How excited are you to have Monken returning as head coach?

Must be great news that the BCS has removed the ACC and replaced it with the Moon Belt or whatever conference you are in, so how long until you win the national championship game?

BisonTeacher
01-25-2014, 05:13 PM
so how long until you win the national championship game?

Damn you Samsrams!!!!

I was waiting for talon to reply to my question.

Seriously talon. No purple. How long do you think it will be before you make a bowl? A bcs bowl? Bcs championship?

Serious questions.. again...no purple. I want to know what you think.

X-Factor
01-25-2014, 11:52 PM
You guys are too tough on Talon. I think he means well

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

marenlee
01-26-2014, 12:10 AM

^^^^This... Sorry Talon, we won't be continuing our "rivalry" anytime soon. I'm only a couple hours away so I'll come see some Southern games.

BisonFan02
01-26-2014, 12:11 AM
Strongman is going to build us a stadium with his own bare hands...using everyone else's money.

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 12:18 AM

Not trying to be "tough". I am really interested in hearing what he thinks.

BadlandsBison
01-26-2014, 12:18 AM
Strongman is going to build us a stadium with his own bare hands...using everyone else's money.

Sounds like you have a case of the groupthinks :D

THEsocalledfan
01-26-2014, 12:43 AM
^^^^This... Sorry Talon, we won't be continuing our "rivalry" anytime soon. I'm only a couple hours away so I'll come see some Southern games.

I am sure ndsu would let then come on guarantee game......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 04:37 AM
So . . .

If there is no FBS split, then the lower half of FBS is not relevant and will enjoy playing meaningless Bowl games if they are fortunate to win 10 games. That's where you are right now GSU. You are investing 4 million a year for what again? If somehow every FBS conf champion had an avenue to the FBS title (even through a play-in game), then I'd start taking this move seriously.

If there is an FBS split, will there be a Championship at the Lower FBS level, probably yes? That will be real meaningful with 50 teams in the Lower FBS Split level, NOT. If there is a split, there will be teams and/or conferences brought in to make it a meaningful championship? Yes, they'll need 80-100 teams. That is when and where NDSU will engage. Until then . . . enjoy your FBS team in the Sunbelt, trying to make your budget work.

What's the reason that you raceed to the FBS level? Seems like we will have the opportunity to goto the 2nd level if there is a split, and isn't that what you wanted in the first place. Except when NDSU goes there, it won't take 85 scholarships to join, because some will want to adjust to make 2nd Tier football more economical. I just dont' see any value in being FBS when there is no avenue to a championship.

WOW, what's with all the stinking advice on why GSU should not have moved? ( It is what it is)I didn't come here to bash the Bison. I agree that the playoff system is the best way to decide a national champion, not a bowl, & so we agree on that. I.t is my hope that GSU will be involved in the Sun Belt Championship and be able to compete in a bowl game in the next 3 years. If their is a split at the FBS level then it is my hope that the NCAA will allow a playoff system of 8 to determine the FBS mid- major champion.

56BISON73
01-26-2014, 04:39 AM
Sounds like you have a case of the groupthinks :D

Not the dreaded groupthink?????

Kermit
01-26-2014, 04:41 AM
Not the dreaded groupthink?????

It's worse than that. It is the dreaded D2 groupthink.

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 04:42 AM
what old stadium do you mean?

we play in the Fargodome seats just over 19000

we have no plans for anything new, but our Basketball Arran is getting a overhaul

I was referring to the Fargo dome & it is a nice stadium. I had heard that it may get some upgrades!

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 04:47 AM
Great questions, but may i counter.

How excited are you to have Monken returning as head coach?

Must be great news that the BCS has removed the ACC and replaced it with the Moon Belt or whatever conference you are in, so how long until you win the national championship game?

What's with the hate. GSU is now an FBS team in a lower level conference. WE will not be playing for the FBS N.C. WE will compete for the SB conference title and a bowl. Is that better than a shot at division N.C. (NO) but it is what it is!

Party On Bison
TALON

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 04:49 AM
Damn you Samsrams!!!!

I was waiting for talon to reply to my question.

Seriously talon. No purple. How long do you think it will be before you make a bowl? A bcs bowl? Bcs championship?

Serious questions.. again...no purple. I want to know what you think.

Don't know with a new head coach and offensive system, but I think we can garner a toilet bowl in 3 years.

StL Bison Fan
01-26-2014, 04:51 AM
What's with the hate. GSU is now an FBS team in a lower level conference. WE will not be playing for the FBS N.C. WE will compete for the SB conference title and a bowl. Is that better than a shot at division N.C. (NO) but it is what it is!

Party On Bison
TALON

You had the misfortune of wandering over after a number of days and a number of thread drifts about FBS vs FCS. The equivalent of the cop answering a domestic dispute call and he ends up getting beat up.

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 04:53 AM
Don't know with a new head coach and offensive system, but I think we can garner a toilet bowl in 3 years.

Not hating. Appreciate your perspective. So why go fbs then? Whats the point other thsn saying you are officially fbs?

SamsRams
01-26-2014, 04:53 AM

Party On Bison
TALON
No hate at all, you asked two questions that are not in the works and really not being discussed, I thought it was only fair I ask you just as ridiculous questions about things that are not happening. If you come with legitimate questions you will get legitimate answers. When you come to troll, you will get trolled back. I really enjoyed the stupidity of this thread, so there is no reason for me to hate anything

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 04:55 AM
"ONLY" for the GSU/TALON bashers - take it to the smack board. I'll be happy to respond to your abrasive comments. Now GFY..... ;-)

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 05:00 AM
"ONLY" for the GSU/TALON bashers - take it to the smack board. I'll be happy to respond to your abrasive comments. Now GFY..... ;-)

Wtf? How are my comments abrasive? You start a thread here about us moving to fbs...and i ask why and what the benefits are and im being abrasive? No sir....you gfy....enjoy your sunbelt non relavance.

Kermit
01-26-2014, 05:04 AM

Party On Bison
TALON

You walked into a hot zone. There have been a lot of "discussions" here about FBS. Some are getting a bit fatigued and patience is short.

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:08 AM
No hate at all, you asked two questions that are not in the works and really not being discussed, I thought it was only fair I ask you just as ridiculous questions about things that are not happening. If you come with legitimate questions you will get legitimate answers. When you come to troll, you will get trolled back. I really enjoyed the stupidity of this thread, so there is no reason for me to hate anything

Since I am not a regular on this board but a Bison supporter I had a question. That question was not ridiculous because I have read in the past ((((on this board))))) that you may dig down to increase seating capacity or expand one of the end zone seating arrangements to also incorporate a greeting area.

Now don’t bother your wife this late, just run along and play with yourself instead of posting stupid $h!t to me.

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 05:10 AM
Since I am not a regular on this board but a Bison supporter I had a question. That question was not ridiculous because I have read in the past ((((on this board))))) that you may dig down to increase seating capacity or expand one of the end zone seating arrangements to also incorporate a greeting area.

Now don’t bother your wife this late, just run along and play with yourself instead of posting stupid $h!t to me.

You must have me on ignore. Im asking legit questions and no response....or youre trolling.

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:10 AM
Wtf? How are my comments abrasive? You start a thread here about us moving to fbs...and i ask why and what the benefits are and im being abrasive? No sir....you gfy....enjoy your sunbelt non relavance.

Did I call you out Bison Teacher by name? ((((( NO)))))))
I didn't ask about an FBS NOW but in the future , like 5 years from now.!

NDSUstudent
01-26-2014, 05:13 AM
I didn't ask about an FBS move just about your stadium!

Well the next project for football will be an indoor practice facility of some sort.

SamsRams
01-26-2014, 05:13 AM

Thanks
TALON

Oh i get it, he didnt ask about fbs.......wait what?

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:15 AM
You must have me on ignore. Im asking legit questions and no response....or youre trolling.

Trolling for what? An answer to 2 simple questions? Gezz man those 3 NCs have made you paranoid.

56BISON73
01-26-2014, 05:15 AM

I have yet to hear of those seating plans. Actually there are no seating plan changes that I know of.

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 05:17 AM
Did I call you out Bison Teacher by name? ((((( NO)))))))
I didn't ask about an FBS NOW but in the future , like 5 years from now.!

So why cant you answer my questions......

Troll.

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:22 AM
Oh i get it, he didnt ask about fbs.......wait what?

To SamRamit

Oh RamIt, I;m sure that the cost vs. benefits and a chance at a TRUE NC have been diced out on this board since tour 3rd NC. I just wanted to catch up on any insider news. Now GFY!!!!!

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:26 AM
Not hating. Appreciate your perspective. So why go fbs then? Whats the point other thsn saying you are officially fbs?

The term FBS means nothing to me except a SB conference championship and a toilet bowl. GSU admin wanted the move and we are now "LOWER LEVEL" FBS which is equivalent to a super 1aa conference! (((Anything else)))

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:30 AM
So why cant you answer my questions......

Troll.

I'm not trolling, but if you have some scabs to pick feel free to do so. Don't do it over your key board for the tissue fllakes may jam the keys.

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:31 AM
I have yet to hear of those seating plans. Actually there are no seating plan changes that I know of.

Thank you!!!!!!!

heckler
01-26-2014, 05:31 AM
To SamRamit

Oh RamIt, I;m sure that the cost vs. benefits and a chance at a TRUE NC have been diced out on this board since tour 3rd NC. I just wanted to catch up on any insider news. Now GFY!!!!!

There are three groups on the board: 1. Don't move up at any point because NDSU cannot win a NC at any other level. 2. Wait to move up when the big 5 split off (if that happens and if we get invited up). 3. Try to move up now so we don't get left behind like we did in the D2 days. Good luck in the future Talon.

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:34 AM
There are three groups on the board: 1. Don't move up at any point because NDSU cannot win a NC at any other level. 2. Wait to move up when the big 5 split off (if that happens and if we get invited up). 3. Try to move up now so we don't get left behind like we did in the D2 days. Good luck in the future Talon.

Geeez, THANK YOU for your comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56BISON73
01-26-2014, 05:37 AM

I didnt know about # 1. :biggrin:

heckler
01-26-2014, 05:37 AM
I didnt know about # 1. :biggrin:

You are #1 ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 05:38 AM

Well done heckler. Im officially number two. Wait....what?

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 05:42 AM
Well "TEACHER" did I answer your question??????????????

56BISON73
01-26-2014, 05:43 AM
You are #1 ;)

Finally I am # 1!!!!!!:biggrin:

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 02:02 PM
The term FBS means nothing to me except a SB conference championship and a toilet bowl. GSU admin wanted the move and we are now "LOWER LEVEL" FBS which is equivalent to a super 1aa conference! (((Anything else)))

So in your mind do you truly feel a sunbelt conference championship and maaaaaybe a bowl game is as cool as a national championship?

Again serious question. Because i dont think i will ever think that way. So im trying to understand it. I know you have no control over the decisions gsu makes...but really? Youd really be happy with a sb conf championship? over playoffs and a national championship?

Bisonguy
01-26-2014, 02:43 PM

Remove corner supports, add 10,000 seats in the corners.

BYZEN
01-26-2014, 03:01 PM
Remove corner supports, add 10,000 seats in the corners.

With cantilevers and flying buttresses and no place to put the video boards...
Wait, WHAT????😁

westnodak93bison
01-26-2014, 03:10 PM
It would be interesting to see how many more season tickets we could sell if available. The "waiting list" is probably not a true representation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

IzzyFlexion
01-26-2014, 03:12 PM
To SamRamit

Hate to point out a correction as things have escalated to the equivalent of 103 degree fever...........
You've told Sams to eff himself twice in the period of about 30 minutes. I gotta believe it takes him at least 40-50 to re-load that thing.

IzzyFlexion
01-26-2014, 03:16 PM

You forgot one......
Group 4 likes to peek into your bedroom window when ur gettin' all boned up for ms. underalls.
Pretty small group but the dues are reasonable.

SDbison
01-26-2014, 03:22 PM
I have yet to hear of those seating plans. Actually there are no seating plan changes that I know of. Yes, there was a plan a couple years ago to add onto the Fargodome with a smaller venue to the southeast that had a window area at the south end of the dome looking out over the football field.

SDbison
01-26-2014, 03:28 PM

Now don’t bother your wife this late, just run along and play with yourself instead of posting stupid $h!t to me. You are likely mixing up actual BSA expansion plans (digging down existing floor 4 feet) with the proposed Fargodome expansion plans mentioned in my previous post (these dome plans really wouldn't add much to seating......maybe 200 more fans for corporate suite rental).

SDbison
01-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Well the next project for football will be an indoor practice facility of some sort. I really don't see why an indoor practice facility is required. 3 FCS championships without one proves one is not needed and would require millions to be spent with no financial return. Increasing Fargodome capacity should be a big priority as it will being in more season ticket holders.......there are thousands being turned away right now.

heckler
01-26-2014, 03:53 PM
You forgot one......
Group 4 likes to peek into your bedroom window when ur gettin' all boned up for ms. underalls.
Pretty small group but the dues are reasonable.

In -38 degrees more power to ya brother. If you get it stuck to our steel siding give me shout.

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 04:02 PM
In -38 degrees more power to ya brother. If you get it stuck to our steel siding give me shout.

That one actually made me laugh out loud. Literally.

GSUsTALON
01-26-2014, 04:45 PM
So in your mind do you truly feel a sunbelt conference championship and maaaaaybe a bowl game is as cool as a national championship?

Again serious question. Because i dont think i will ever think that way. So im trying to understand it. I know you have no control over the decisions gsu makes...but really? Youd really be happy with a sb conf championship? over playoffs and a national championship?

No BisonTeacher, I prefer the FCS playoff system and a TRUE NC based on playing the best that the division has to offer, but we are in the Sun Belt now and that will have to do. I can not change the things that are a reality now , but want to be the best team in the lower level FBS with hopes of being in the top 25 using a strong OOC schedule.

SamsRams
01-26-2014, 07:59 PM
No BisonTeacher, I prefer the FCS playoff system and a TRUE NC based on playing the best that the division has to offer, but we are in the Sun Belt now and that will have to do. I can not change the things that are a reality now , but want to be the best team in the lower level FBS with hopes of being in the top 25 using a strong OOC schedule.

That is the most well thought thing you have said in this thread and the only thing that didnt feel trolly. Best of luck to you guys

Gully
01-26-2014, 08:04 PM
He's not a troll. I think people assumed they understood his point of view and they were wrong. Since this has become a passionate subject around here some kind of jumped the gun. He's posted on here a fair amount and doesn't come to start an argument.

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 09:10 PM
He's not a troll. I think people assumed they understood his point of view and they were wrong. Since this has become a passionate subject around here some kind of jumped the gun. He's posted on here a fair amount and doesn't come to start an argument.

For the record i didnt call him that until he started telling people to gfy. I didnt know who he was talking to at first cuz he didnr quote anyone in the one post. And then he wasnt answering my questions and instead telling us to gfy.

I know hes posted here before but For all i know slick/lakes could have been using his screen name. :biggrin:

SamsRams
01-26-2014, 10:25 PM

that is your opinion, the questions he asked were stupid. If he truly wanted to know about things that arent in NDSU's near future, he could have private messaged someone to ask and get answers. To post a new thread on topics that if they were real would have threads towards the top of the board is very troll like especially since he/she knows how message boards work. The way he did it it very "look at me" and not something I enjoy. I could start a new topic everyday (dont even think about it Gabe) but I try to put my stuff in appropriate threads when need be. I find it hard to believe he doesnt know how to private message, search the website or even search google and the only way he could get answers to things that have been hashed over time and time again is to start a thread.

56BISON73
01-26-2014, 10:58 PM
that is your opinion, the questions he asked were stupid. If he truly wanted to know about things that arent in NDSU's near future, he could have private messaged someone to ask and get answers. To post a new thread on topics that if they were real would have threads towards the top of the board is very troll like especially since he/she knows how message boards work. The way he did it it very "look at me" and not something I enjoy. I could start a new topic everyday (dont even think about it Gabe) but I try to put my stuff in appropriate threads when need be. I find it hard to believe he doesnt know how to private message, search the website or even search google and the only way he could get answers to things that have been hashed over time and time again is to start a thread.

There have been a few others who have come through here as of late who would fit that description as well.

BisonTeacher
01-26-2014, 11:25 PM
I find it hard to believe he doesnt know how to private message, search the website or even search google and the only way he could get answers to things that have been hashed over time and time again is to start a thread.

Well he did have some trouble quoting the post he was responding to.

SlickVic
01-26-2014, 11:32 PM
I found preposterous winner
The way he did it it very "look at me" and not something I enjoy. -samsrams
Chea you are always mad if someone dont give ya cred brotha please

Gully
01-27-2014, 12:05 AM
I think some people take this way too seriously. It's just a bunch of people on a board giving their opinions. Why get so upset about it? Keep in mind, not everyone knows everything that's been discussed on this board. Yes, they could search but if you're not someone who spends a lot of time on these boards you might not even know that you can search. I love Bisonville, but it's changed over the years from someplace people would get together to talk about football to people being all mad at each other. I don't get it but maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.

Gully
01-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Forgot to add. People start threads all the time about things that have already been discussed. Hell, there are only so many things to discuss and most have been covered.

BisonTeacher
01-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Gully... i asked legit questions because i wanted to know how he truly felt about it. Initially he didnt respond (in the thread he started) and Then he started telling people to gfy. What did I do wrong again?

SamsRams
01-27-2014, 01:47 AM
I think some people take this way too seriously. It's just a bunch of people on a board giving their opinions. Why get so upset about it? Keep in mind, not everyone knows everything that's been discussed on this board.
Believe me you will know if I am mad. Me making fun of idiots doing idiotic things is just something I enjoy in my free time. Sure I am not going to wake up everyday hoping someone else says something so I can message right after him like DicLick....sorry slicvickie but I am also not going to let every idiot come through unabated.

I love talking football as much as the next guy, but topics that have been beaten into the ground are not topics many of us wanna discuss. I do get not everything is easy to find, but you have to be the biggest message board idiot in the world if you cant figure out that if the two things he is trying to troll about are not on the first 2 pages of the forum, its obvious they are not being discussed or moving anywhere. Believe me, if NDSU brass starts FBS discussions, every big Georgia State Fan like Talon will know within 8 hours.

TransAmBison
01-27-2014, 01:50 AM
Believe me you will know if I am mad. Me making fun of idiots doing idiotic things is just something I enjoy in my free time. Sure I am not going to wake up everyday hoping someone else says something so I can message right after him like DicLick....sorry slicvickie but I am also not going to let every idiot come through unabated.

I love talking football as much as the next guy, but topics that have been beaten into the ground are not topics many of us wanna discuss. I do get not everything is easy to find, but you have to be the biggest message board idiot in the world if you cant figure out that if the two things he is trying to troll about are not on the first 2 pages of the forum, its obvious they are not being discussed or moving anywhere. Believe me, if NDSU brass starts FBS discussions, every big Georgia State Fan like Talon will know within 8 hours.TALON wasn't trollin'. He's a decent guy...but he isn't gonna take sh## either. You guys would do well to ease up on him...he'd bring a good outsider's point of view if you guys don't chase him off. He speaks well of NDSU elsewhere...

BisonTeacher
01-27-2014, 01:57 AM
TALON wasn't trollin'. He's a decent guy...but he isn't gonna take sh## either. You guys would do well to ease up on him...he'd bring a good outsider's point of view if you guys don't chase him off. He speaks well of NDSU elsewhere...

You must have me on ignore too. I asked legit question...then the gfys started flyin.

I agree with gully that too many arguments here. But i think thats because some people are starting threads repeatedly to be antagonistic. That may not have been what talon was doing..but it came off that way. Like...hey were fbs...when are you gonna join us? Thus my questions to him.

unbison
01-27-2014, 02:10 AM
You must have me on ignore too. I asked legit question...then the gfys started flyin.

I agree with gully that too many arguments here. But i think thats because some people are starting threads repeatedly to be antagonistic. That may not have been what talon was doing..but it came off that way. Like...hey were fbs...when are you gonna join us? Thus my questions to him.

Reread what you just said and decide if your a lil to defensive

BisonTeacher
01-27-2014, 02:12 AM
Reread what you just said and decide if your a lil to defensive

Defensive about what? People starting FBS threads constantly, or my questions to Talon?

I wanted to know what he thought about being FBS. PLease explain what you mean.

westnodak93bison
01-27-2014, 02:22 AM
The most entertaining thing about forums like bisonville is that some can't resist reading threads of which they have no interest. Some just can't leave well enough alone and must jump in and berate others. Wouldn't it be easier to just ignore and let others discuss until they are blue in the face? Maybe some have nothing better to do? I'm on the throne so I'm really not wasting my time. Maybe I should start a topic about religion or politics(how they are related to Bison sports of course). That would raise some hackles and cause some butt hurt. No purple.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BlueBisonRock
01-27-2014, 02:53 AM
I found preposterous winner
The way he did it it very "look at me" and not something I enjoy. -samsrams
Chea you are always mad if someone dont give ya cred brotha please

Lakes, you are drunk. Please give the Slickster his identity back.

SlickVic
01-27-2014, 03:05 AM
your my boy blue this is me my boy watchin willie on grammies killin time

BlueBisonRock
01-27-2014, 03:09 AM
your my boy blue this is me my boy watchin willie on grammies killin time

There are days when you sound completely different from the dude I toast at the tailgates. Glad you are enjoying Willie.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
01-27-2014, 06:59 AM
I think some people take this way too seriously. It's just a bunch of people on a board giving their opinions. Why get so upset about it? Keep in mind, not everyone knows everything that's been discussed on this board. Yes, they could search but if you're not someone who spends a lot of time on these boards you might not even know that you can search. I love Bisonville, but it's changed over the years from someplace people would get together to talk about football to people being all mad at each other. I don't get it but maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.

I agree, people like Sams make this board rather unpleasant. Too many people full of themselves.

GSUsTALON
01-27-2014, 09:28 AM
To RamItSam

Look, I became a passive Bison fan after you whipped GSU in 2012. I knew that we were headed to the Sun Belt for better or worse. I still respect the FCS and its playoff system & pulled for the Bison this year and even watched a game or 2 on TV. I wanted you to EARN your 3rd NC even though it tarnishes our three back to back NCs a bit. I don't know how your new coaching staff will do, but I can see more National Championships in the near future for NDSU.

I asked 2 questions about your stadium and any plans on moving up to FBS. I'm not saying it's best to move, but I also believe that you would be competitive right out of the gate. (((The questions I asked were in part based on threads that I read here MONTHS ago and just wanted to see if any of the plans have come about.)))

So RamIt, calling outsiders stupid for taking an interest in the Bison & are interested in you program is stupid. U idiot U........... ;-)