EC8CH
01-16-2014, 01:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-ovRII2rI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HerdBoy
01-16-2014, 03:46 AM
Brock is the man.

reformedUNDfan
01-16-2014, 05:04 AM
i'm optimistic that he'll have a roster spot. It would be nice to have another credible draft prospect to get some more people in for spring day, and help give some of the others that may be getting overlooked some attention. perry, gimmestad, jiric, or smith have decent chances of getting a look.

HerdBot
01-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Brock really knows what he's doing. Great agent and training with Jeff Garcia, who was a 4x pro bowler running the west coast offense. He's a guy that needed 4 years in the CFL just to get a chance in the NFL so he knows what it's like to be overlooked

Dakid3kc
01-16-2014, 09:34 PM
i'm optimistic that he'll have a roster spot. It would be nice to have another credible draft prospect to get some more people in for spring day, and help give some of the others that may be getting overlooked some attention. perry, gimmestad, jiric, or smith have decent chances of getting a look.

Gimmestad has said he is retired from football and that Frisco was his last game. But I agree that Perry, Jiric and Smith have shots at being brought in to a camp to compete for a spot.

NDSUstudent
01-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Brock is being disrespected right now in a big way. Both Hess and Faulkner have received invites for all-star games...nothing for Brock.

EC8CH
01-16-2014, 10:48 PM
Brock is being disrespected right now in a big way. Both Hess and Faulkner have received invites for all-star games...nothing for Brock.

It's the 4th quarter with time winding down and you need a touchdown this drive or you lose.... who would you rather see under center?

Bison 4 Life
01-16-2014, 10:57 PM
It's the 4th quarter with time winding down and you need a touchdown this drive or you lose.... who would you rather see under center?

If you're Hess or Faulkner, you aren't even playing the 4th quarter.

EC8CH
01-16-2014, 10:58 PM
If you're Hess or Faulkner, you aren't even playing the 4th quarter.

Excellent Point.

natstar1
01-17-2014, 03:50 AM

how many all star games are there?

NDSUstudent
01-17-2014, 03:56 AM
how many all star games are there?

I think there are five...Shrine Game, Senior Bowl, College All-Star Bowl, NFLPA Collegiate Bowl and Medal of Honor Bowl

Bison4peat
01-17-2014, 05:06 AM
Brock Jenson=Class act. Hope someone gives him a shot.

natstar1
01-17-2014, 06:15 AM
I wonder how QB jobs are open from year to year? You figure there are 80-85 QBs in the nfl. How many of those guys are going to get replaced next year?

ZHerd
01-17-2014, 11:36 AM
I wonder how QB jobs are open from year to year? You figure there are 80-85 QBs in the nfl. How many of those guys are going to get replaced next year?

Generally every qb on the Vikes roster for starters. I really hope that the Vikes draft or give camp invites to some Ndsu guys. It would be wise to do from their standpoint for several reasons including it would be a very popular move for a good segment of their fan base. I would love to see Williams Jensen, Ojuri and others in purple and gold.

BYZEN
01-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Generally every qb on the Vikes roster for starters. .

Also, many of the other teams that dumped their HCs this year will also be looking to"rebuild" with a young QB as well as trying to get an experienced one that will work with their offensive philosophy.
Then there are the QBs that retire each year. I'll guess that they keep at least 8 to 10 QBs from this class in the draft. Come final cut time I hope Jensen is on a roster somewhere.

Sent from my seats behind the corner pole....

cbline
01-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Disclaimer before I even begin: I am NOT saying that Brock is on par with Joe Montana.

Brock reminds me of Joe, in that both did not have eye-popping stats in college, but they did one thing very well. They won, period.

Who do you think the 49er's wanted under center for their 4th quarter winning drive against the Bengals in the Super Bowl and in their close games thereafter? Joe

Who would anyone on Bisonville (and many people in country have learned as well) want under center for crucial drives: Brock.

StL Bison Fan
01-17-2014, 03:50 PM
So do you want a QB who is flashy and the fans love him and may or may not win games (tebow)? Or do you want to win?
Entertainment or the game? I know what I would want. I like rings

natstar1
01-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Did someone just call Tim Tebow flashy?
Tebow was considered a winner. Limited passing skills, but a winner. I'm pretty sure he has the rings to back it up too.

StL Bison Fan
01-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Did someone just call Tim Tebow flashy?
Tebow was considered a winner. Limited passing skills, but a winner. I'm pretty sure he has the rings to back it up too.
He was considered a winner, but is now on 'where is he now' episodes. College greatness doesn't mean nfl greatness.
The ladies love him. I liked him too. Perhaps it's the Heisman Curse. Just when you think you have eluded it... Bam!
Ask OJ

ZHerd
01-17-2014, 05:36 PM
He was considered a winner, but is now on 'where is he now' episodes. College greatness doesn't mean nfl greatness.
The ladies love him. I liked him too. Perhaps it's the Heisman Curse. Just when you think you have eluded it... Bam!
Ask OJ

Imo Brock is a much better pro prospect than Tebow ever was. Brock has this thing called accuracy. I also like and rooted for Tebow but Brock could probably throw better with his feet than Tebow does with his arms.

natstar1
01-17-2014, 07:56 PM
NFL Insiders just said that Jimmy Garoppolo and some Matthews guy were the two best QBs at the Shrine Game. Said Garoppolo will go somewhere in the 3-5 rounds.

EC8CH
01-17-2014, 08:13 PM
Not gonna lie... Garoppolo was impressive to watch.