PDA

View Full Version : Last Undefeated Teams

Schwarz04
01-07-2014, 01:57 AM
IF Auburn continues on with their performance tonight, NDSU will be the last undefeated Division I football team, pretty cool! :)

I believe NW Missouri State in Division II and UW Whitewater in Division III are the only other two undefeated college football teams in the country.

JMB
01-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Does North West Missouri State deserve to be ranked in the FCS poll? :hide:

SoCalBison
01-07-2014, 02:03 AM

I'm sure some people would argue they should be included in the FBS poll...

Schwarz04
01-07-2014, 02:06 AM

I think they are actually ranked higher than every other FCS team on Massey besides NDSU and E. Illinois!

Schwarz04
01-07-2014, 02:07 AM
NW Missouri is actually 5 spots ahead of Towson right now...wow.

TransAmBison
01-07-2014, 02:37 AM
Does North West Missouri State deserve to be ranked in the FCS poll? :hide:I would agree with that with some of the crap teams in the playoffs this year.

EndZoneQB
01-07-2014, 02:56 AM
I would agree with that with some of the crap teams in the playoffs this year.

This here. NW Mo always brought it.

MNLonghorn10
01-07-2014, 04:14 AM
nice fail, op

thebootfitter
01-07-2014, 09:06 AM
I know you weren't entirely serious, but as has been pointed out before, the distinction remains that nowhere does the AP Top 25 poll indicate that FCS teams are excluded from consideration. The AP Top 25 is for Div I teams, which the Bison are.

There are probably at least a couple Div II teams that would be competitive against some of the top 25 FCS teams. But they are not FCS teams, so cannot be included in an FCS poll.

Thanks for pointing that out, though. Div II hasn't really been on my radar much this year, other than Ferris State. NW Missouri State must have been pretty solid this year.