PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating?

BraxtonT
10-18-2006, 11:34 PM
I have a friend who would like to bring his grill and tailgate. Can he do this under/ or by the big tent being set up by NDSU?

imabison
10-19-2006, 01:49 AM
I have a friend who would like to bring his grill and tailgate. Can he do this under/ or by the big tent being set up by NDSU?

I was told by an unoffical source that everything in the area where the NDSU Alumni tent is under Union control, and all food and beverages are sold by the Union venders.

Again this was not from an official source.

roadwarrior
10-19-2006, 03:36 AM
I would guess that bringing your own tailgating gear into the area around the NDSU alumni tent would not be allowed. I haven't been to a Gopher football game for several years, but they probably follow how the Twins handle things on the west side of the dome. The vendors are most likely under the control of the Metrodome concessions and there will be far too many people in that area to set up your own grill.

99Bison
10-19-2006, 04:05 AM
I would guess that bringing your own tailgating gear into the area around the NDSU alumni tent would not be allowed. *I haven't been to a Gopher football game for several years, but they probably follow how the Twins handle things on the west side of the dome. *The vendors are most likely under the control of the Metrodome concessions and there will be far too many people in that area to set up your own grill.

Yes the alumni email supports this.

kuby
10-19-2006, 01:13 PM
Could someone let me know where this tent is? Kuby

Bisonfan1
10-19-2006, 01:24 PM
West plaza, Kirby Pucket Lane, cant miss it.

mn-bison
10-19-2006, 01:30 PM
North and West of the Dome, in the same block. Lik Bisonfan1 stated: Can't miss it.

Former_Hitman
10-19-2006, 01:41 PM
I know this has been discussed, however if you want to grill your own food and drink your own beer...

Where is everyone going?

Thanks!

kuby
10-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Thank you......leaving Milwaukee @ 6am see you there. Kuby

scottheck
10-19-2006, 02:18 PM
I know this has been discussed, however if you want to grill your own food and drink your own beer...

Where is everyone going?

Thanks!

According the AA website, http://www.ndsualumni.com/coe/mnpregame/tickets&tailgate.htm,
"Tailgating areas will be located in Rapid Park behind the Target Center. This area is for tailgating on your own. Fans can take busses or the light rail to the Metrodome for the game. Visit the Gopher Football Tailgating Information web site for pricing and other details."