PDA

View Full Version : Good luck today from Pards Rule!

Pards Rule
01-04-2014, 01:18 PM
Hey sorry could not make it - with the storm and logisitics it was impossible! Anyway, wanted to send best wishes and will miss seeing Gumby (who tailgated with me in Easton before an 86 degree Bucknell game in early Oct), 56Bison, Izzy, CAS, BlueBisonRock, SamsRams, KSBison, Izzy, Tatanka, TAB with that wonderful fur!, and anyone else I missed! I endeavor to make a Fargo game this year!

loudsilverado
01-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Dude, you have to watch the game. You are our good luck charm.

Pards Rule
01-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Yes! ESPN2! Have never seen a Bison loss in person though.

Pards Rule
01-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Hey for that matter, have not "lost" a Bison game where I was following in person. Including on a Bisonville thread I recall one year hwere they were playing SIU I believe and Bison O was struggling and I even suggested a flea flicker online - called a few plays later - which got them a FG and got the O on trail again!!

Tatanka
01-05-2014, 02:44 AM
Hey for that matter, have not "lost" a Bison game where I was following in person. Including on a Bisonville thread I recall one year hwere they were playing SIU I believe and Bison O was struggling and I even suggested a flea flicker online - called a few plays later - which got them a FG and got the O on trail again!!

++++++++++ Excellent! Missed you in Frisco... but please try to make it to Fargo next year. You know you'll have a great time...

Pards Rule
01-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Dude, you have to watch the game. You are our good luck charm.

Done!! Congrats!

Tatanka
01-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Thanks for carrying the game day thread pards rule!! Getcherass to Fargo for a game next year!!!

Sent from somewhere using my Windows phone.

NFH Schlüssel
01-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Tatanka, can you confirm that it was you who ran onto the field "high-fiving players" before the end of the game?

Tatanka
01-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Tatanka, can you confirm that it was you who ran onto the field "high-fiving players" before the end of the game?

sorry wasn't me lol

1998braves64
01-05-2014, 02:51 PM

Did they ever do anything to that guy/? Dang kid ran the length of the field tried to give players high fives who just ignored him basically and then he ran to sidelines when last play took place there were people on the field though before they ran last 2 plays. So they probably ignored it?

Sent from my HTC8x Windows Phone.

NFH Schlüssel
01-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Did they ever do anything to that guy/? Dang kid ran the length of the field tried to give players high fives who just ignored him basically and then he ran to sidelines when last play took place there were people on the field though before they ran last 2 plays. So they probably ignored it?

Phil Hanson commented about the lack of security when it happened.

TAILG8R
01-05-2014, 03:19 PM

They totally ignored it. He ran off the field rich in front if us. I talked to him for a second after the game in the all gating lots.

1998braves64
01-05-2014, 03:36 PM
They totally ignored it. He ran off the field rich in front if us. I talked to him for a second after the game in the all gating lots.

I hate seeing anyone get in trouble but they need to nip this type of stuff in the bud so they don't take stance of nobody on the field... Also saw a guy take a chunk of field with him too.. Another guy took one of the tailgate town banners too.

Hate to be known as the looting trouble making fan base..

marenlee
01-05-2014, 07:16 PM
I hate seeing anyone get in trouble but they need to nip this type of stuff in the bud so they don't take stance of nobody on the field... Also saw a guy take a chunk of field with him too.. Another guy took one of the tailgate town banners too.

Hate to be known as the looting trouble making fan base..

A lot of people took some of the turf. Myself included. I'm pretty sure it was not going to be used again.

NDSUSR
01-05-2014, 07:19 PM
A lot of people took some of the turf. Myself included. I'm pretty sure it was not going to be used again.

Hauling any of it away was doing Frisco a favor.

Pards Rule
01-05-2014, 08:44 PM

He was the man who ran through the UNgrassy NON-knoll :) - couldnt help the Dealey Plaza reference!

Pards Rule
01-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Thanks for carrying the game day thread pards rule!! Getcherass to Fargo for a game next year!!!

Sounds like a plan! What game is good you think in 2014? Ready for departure!

Tatanka
01-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Let's see when the schedule is finalized... But any game is a good game!

1998braves64
01-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Hauling any of it away was doing Frisco a favor.

Yes you can look at like that but what if 1000 people looked at it like that then Toyota stadium executives see that we looted the field regardless of fact that it was likely being replaced you start destroying the ability to freely rush the field on which they have been very good the last 3 years (and prior? Ewu storm the field with their 3 fans?)

Just leaves a bad taste in stadium officials eyes. Did I think about it heck yeah but my better sense kicked in per above reasoning.

BlueBisonRock
01-07-2014, 02:16 AM
Yes you can look at like that but what if 1000 people looked at it like that then Toyota stadium executives see that we looted the field regardless of fact that it was likely being replaced you start destroying the ability to freely rush the field on which they have been very good the last 3 years (and prior? Ewu storm the field with their 3 fans?)

Just leaves a bad taste in stadium officials eyes. Did I think about it heck yeah but my better sense kicked in per above reasoning.

No grass for me as I did not rush the field.

Rather than having any negative thoughts about the Bison fans who took some of that turf, the stadium officials aught be damned embarrassed for the condition of that field. No excuses for that. I had a brief discussion with a dude in Northern Missouri who had heard about the game but followed and was appalled by tweets showing the condition of the field. I would have loved seeing the Bison faithful roll up that failed attempt at sod and carte the whole mess to the dump with the ESPN2 cameras following the escapade.

Sent from my HTC8x Windows Phone.[/QUOTE]