PDA

View Full Version : 6 Tickets available for this Minnesota game

Hawkfan_in_Goopher
10-19-2006, 02:55 AM
All together, i live in Minneapolis, just looking to get what i paid out of them $25/each, if someone wants to buy all 6, Ill give you a better deal. *I can handoff tomorrow or Friday. *They are row 4, section 224, very good seats. *

email me if interested corey.strickland@bestbuy.com

lakesbison
10-20-2006, 02:56 AM
2 more tickets from my BUDDY JON... at Rivals Tickets..

You are bidding on TWO (2) AMAZING TICKETS to see the NDSU BISON @ MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS at HHH Metrodome in Minneapolis, MN on SATURDAY October 21ST 2006 @ 2:30PM. These amazing seats are located together side-by-side in SEC. 205 ROW 7.

First person to bid or offer $98 wins TWO (2) of these amazing seats! I have 4 tickets together in this section/row. Please select a quantity of 1 to purchase TWO tickets or a quantity of 2 to purchase all FOUR tickets.

Winning bidder to pay via Paypal immediately at auctions end. Winning bidder to add $15 for overnight delivery via DHL.

Good luck and bid with confidence from a seller you can trust!! Please email me with any questions or concerns or call 612-840-0476. JON.

P.S- Im sure he will deal with you on all 4.... and he can probably meet you before the game in the cities instead of the $15 overnite, if you want.

GOOD LUCK

oh .. call pat simmers at Teammakers, i gave him 2 extra tickets today, and Im sure more people did as well!!

CHECK EBAY TOO!

3 other sets of tickets on there!!