PDA

View Full Version : CBS: Taylor Braun a Mid-Major Player You Should Know

NDSUstudent
01-01-2014, 05:31 PM
3. Taylor Braun, North Dakota State: Lethal scorer has great size for a guard at 6-7 and gets to the free-throw line more than nine times a game. An efficient scorer, Braun is shooting 48.7 percent from the field and averaging 18.9 points, 4.4 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.9 steals per game for the Bison.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24394423/oklahoma-states-championship-aspirations-take-blow-with-cobbins-injury

HoopsBison
01-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Nice write up, Taylor has really turned into a special player.

ndsansa
01-02-2014, 03:14 AM
He has such a nice well rounded game and is deceptively athletic with a good first step. His recruitment is a great story too. I think he has a future playing somewhere if he wants to.

Herd
01-02-2014, 01:20 PM
While I like Braun's game, the team seems to be better when Braun is rebounding, dishing and dealing and getting points in the flow of the offense. Seems like we are a much stronger team when we work through Marshall, LA is scoring, and Tray is contributing . . . vs the rest watching Braun go one-on-one. The key to this team is balance and inside touches, so I hope everyone realizes that. We don't go far in the post season if the rest of the team is not contributing, and if Marsh is not getting touches. Braun in take-over mode isn't a good thing IMO.