PDA

View Full Version : "North Dakota State Bisons have more heart than Michigan"

Bison Gal
12-31-2013, 06:48 PM
Just sharing link to thread on Kansas State message board.....fun to read.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f=2670&t=12520340

MNLonghorn10
12-31-2013, 06:55 PM
Cool. it turns into if KState played NDSU again, they would be 17-20 pt winners. Same shit the idiots said in august.

I do think Kstate would win 6 or 7 out of 10, with 5 games in Manhattan and 5 in Fargo...but NDSU would play with them..not many, if any, blow outs.

They share a virtual identical score on the predictors.

SafeTeeJ
12-31-2013, 07:19 PM
Cool. it turns into if KState played NDSU again, they would be 17-20 pt winners. Same shit the idiots said in august.

I do think Kstate would win 6 or 7 out of 10, with 5 games in Manhattan and 5 in Fargo...but NDSU would play with them..not many, if any, blow outs.

They share a virtual identical score on the predictors.

Cmon guys....everyone knows we have gotten worse over the season. any RUBE know that.

Bison Gal... Love your Avatar!

Bison Gal
12-31-2013, 07:36 PM
Bison Gal... Love your Avatar!

Thanks. :)

ZHerd
12-31-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry but K-staters are living in a fairy dreamworld if they think they would beat NDSU by 17. They have improved some, but not nearly as much as they think they have. Our offense has improved considerably since that game. Brock wouldn't have to dink and dunk on them second time around. After their last touchdown our D clamped down. They tried many pass plays after their final score but not much was there and the same thing would be true in a rematch (even more so with CJ an improved player) and they still wouldn't be able to run well. This Bison squad would win a rematch regardless where it was. Man I wish we could play a top 15 team this year.

Ndsu84
01-01-2014, 01:15 AM
I'm sorry but K-staters are living in a fairy dreamworld if they think they would beat NDSU by 17. They have improved some, but not nearly as much as they think they have. Our offense has improved considerably since that game. Brock wouldn't have to dink and dunk on them second time around. After their last touchdown our D clamped down. They tried many pass plays after their final score but not much was there and the same thing would be true in a rematch (even more so with CJ an improved player) and they still wouldn't be able to run well. This Bison squad would win a rematch regardless where it was. Man I wish we could play a top 15 team this year.

^^^^this^^^^ Is exactly right. They think they lost by 3, they had 3 good plays, the Bison had 20 and controlled the game. Their board kept saying we shoulda, we shoulda, well they woulda if they coulda...the bison defense shut down everything they had.

PaBizon
01-01-2014, 01:31 AM

Not all K Staters. I know some that thought they'd blow us out that gained a ton of respect for the Bison and keep tuned into how things are going.

gizmo
01-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Just think, KSU fans, IF You would have won the NDSU game you could have played in a slightly less shitty bowl game while NDSU is still playing for the Natty!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!