PDA

View Full Version : Twitter today

NDSUSR
12-28-2013, 04:02 AM
M P ‏@rideinthepine 8m

NDSU woulda won every bowl game played today!! If you disagree your really gonna diggin for an argument. #BisoNation

======================

Beersong ‏@therealbeersong 2h

@kingrmn #NDSU will have more people at their PEPFEST than are at @TexasBowl. #wishiwaskidding

======================

Taylor Grüssing ‏@taylorgrussing 3h

There's a guy at the game wearing a NDSU shirt and my grandma asked me if I knew him.. She was being completely serious

======================

Austin Hawk ‏@TheeAustinHawk 3h

#NDSU would beat the shit out of either of these teams #TexasBowl

=======================

NDSU SG ‏@ndsu_sg 5h

More tickets will be available for purchase tomorrow (Saturday) at 8AM for $45! http://www.ndsu.edu/sg/ #friscobound #NDSU

========================

Brandon Oppelt ‏@BrandonOppelt 8h

So on stubhub MN bowl tickets majority available under $10 no more than $30. NDSU cheapest ticket is $65 most over $100...both play in Texas

========================

SlickVic
12-28-2013, 04:45 AM
@slickvic but ndsu fans are old and scared and would rather slap each other on the back in frisco texas hee haw then go fbs and prove just how great a program they are #pumpitupfbs

SamsRams
12-28-2013, 05:43 AM
Remember when posting tweets classified you as a stalker on bisonville? I do!! Nice to see some new blood in here and recognizing all the benefits twitter has to offer

MAKBison
12-28-2013, 06:12 AM
Shoot the real Poolice ( in my best Baltimore accent) do it all the time. Never mind thats track tweets not post them.

Remember when posting tweets classified you as a stalker on bisonville? I do!! Nice to see some new blood in here and recognizing all the benefits twitter has to offer

Bisonator98
12-28-2013, 05:07 PM
@slickvic but ndsu fans are old and scared and would rather slap each other on the back in frisco texas hee haw then go fbs and prove just how great a program they are #pumpitupfbs

Yeah prove how great we are by beating a Bowling Green in the Toilet Bowl in front of 10,000 fans on a Thursday night on ESPNU. Yippeeee:facepalm:

gizmo
12-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah prove how great we are by beating a Bowling Green in the Toilet Bowl in front of 10,000 fans on a Thursday night on ESPNU. Yippeeee:facepalm:

Yeah, but if it was NDSU playing there would 15000-20000 at the game.
Sorry, but lower level FBS is nowheresville.

BisonNation11
12-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah, but if it was NDSU playing there would 15000-20000 at the game.
Sorry, but lower level FBS is nowheresville.

I know I wouldn't go to Detroit to watch a game that at the end of the day is just another game with no meaning.

90 BISON
12-28-2013, 07:02 PM
I know I wouldn't go to Detroit to watch a game that at the end of the day is just another game with no meaning.

Why would anyone ever chose to go to Detroit?

Just kidding, but seriously.

IzzyFlexion
12-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Why would anyone ever chose to go to Detroit?

Just kidding, but seriously.

whomever that choser is would certainly be classified as a looser.

sorry, dude......just given ya shit.

MNLonghorn10
12-28-2013, 07:37 PM
hell yea slick..pump it up! have you seen lakes?