PDA

View Full Version : Bison Fan Bus Parked in GF

RedRiver
10-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Interesting article and fantastic picture of a Bison fan bus that will be making the trip to Minneapolis.

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=143380&section=news

DIBISON
10-20-2006, 02:16 PM
This article and picture were featured as the headline story on the frontpage of The Forum.

Bison fan bus parked in Grand Forks, hmm I wonder how that goes over??

stpaulbison
10-20-2006, 02:17 PM
It probably goes as well as that stupid UND Sioux kiosk that was in Fargo's mall awhile back. Man that pissed me off everytime I had to walk by that thing.

BisonBacker
10-20-2006, 02:19 PM
They have to come to the number one city in ND to try to recruit students. My daughter has been flooded with mailings from und and all have ended up in the round file (by her own doing). I raised my daughter right ;)

Coach_W
10-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Yeah because no one can an education at UND; unless you want to be a doctor or a lawyer or something lame like that.

>:(

stpaulbison
10-20-2006, 04:33 PM
I wasn't referring at all to the kiosk from an education standpoint, it was the sioux merchandise they were pushing in Fargo. It's like having a strictly Bison clothing store in the mall in Grand Forks, you just don't see it.

WYOBISONMAN
10-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey...........it's competition........bring it on.......I have a lot of confidence in NDSU and our message.......

stpaulbison
10-20-2006, 04:43 PM
I have no problem with competition, I know what business means. I was just stating my opinion that it disgusted me to walk by this merchandise kiosk everytime I was at the mall and to know a bison store like this wouldn't be able to make it in Grand Forks. Just saddens me that's all, stupid hockey....

Junior
10-20-2006, 05:04 PM
Greg is a pretty good guy. *I went to high school and college with his kids. *

dpoehls
10-20-2006, 06:28 PM
It probably goes as well as that stupid UND Sioux kiosk that was in Fargo's mall awhile back. Man that pissed me off everytime I had to walk by that thing.

me and my gf were in scheels last week to get her a new black ndsu shirt. When in the middle of the women's bison section, there was a rack of UND shorts....she got pissed and knocked the whole thing on the floor..haha

BisonBacker
10-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Yeah because no one can an education at UND; unless you want to be a doctor or a lawyer or something lame like that.

>:(
Yeah like we need any more F---ing lawyers in this world, What an idiot. ;D ;D