PDA

View Full Version : Pep Rally Pictures

chuckles
10-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Despite the temperature only being in the 30's, there was a decent turnout at the pep rally today at Scheels. If you couldn't make it out, I threw a few pictures online...

http://web.mac.com/nnerenz/iWeb/bisongophers06/peprally.html

WYOBISONMAN
10-20-2006, 06:34 PM
THANKS!!!!!!!! We all appreciate that!

mebison
10-20-2006, 07:05 PM
Great Pics!

A few comments:

1. Is Coach Bohl going to take on the Gopher football team or the Italian Mafia?? ;D

2. I saw no one I recognized (except the green trumpet!!) from the band...does that mean they have all finally *gasp* GRADUATED???

3. I bet the female cheerleaders wish they got pants.

4. That was the first shot I've seen of the outside of Scheels, sweet!

IowaBison
10-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Who cares about Scheels, did you see that Coleman Event Grill......

NDB knows what he wants for Christmas.

Bison_Pride
10-20-2006, 09:49 PM
I stood in line for the free stuff, but they only had 1000 towels. If they would have had 1006 I would have been able to get one, but hey, I did get that Bison frisbee.

The line for the free food was long and slow. It was freaking cold, many of the people sat in their cars and waited for the coach to show up before getting out. Afterwards he stood around and mingled with folks and waited for the buses. I couldn't help but think that his bald head has to be freezing, he wasn't wearin anything on it. Couldn't Steve Scheel run inside and get him a Bison beanie. :) Pretty good turnout however, I hope it's couple degrees warmer tomorrow. The players waved pretty good for the fans and put on a good show when they pulled up.

Go Bison.

WYOBISONMAN
10-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Those pictures are up on Gopherhole.com..........a Gopher fan must have noticed this thread!!

chuckles
10-20-2006, 10:15 PM
I didn't get to Scheels until about 11:45 or so, and only waited in line for the free food for maybe 10 minutes. Someone said when it started at 11 the line was the length of the parking lot.

Given that the temperature was another 10 degrees warmer and the sun was out, there is no doubt the turnout would have been much bigger. Kudos to the fans that were out there today, nothing beats standing in a parking lot when its 35 degrees out with the brisk Northwest Fargo wind blowing. It wasn't fun, but I’m glad I didn't miss it!