PDA

View Full Version : Division 2 National Championship

JMB
12-21-2013, 05:22 PM
I see the D2 National Championship is on "the deuce". Lenoir-Rhyne vs NW Missouri State. Every player on NW Mizz has "Family" on the back of their jersey. Although it is Missouri so it shouldn't be surprising they are all related to each other. :rimshot:

Tatanka
12-22-2013, 04:04 AM
I see the D2 National Championship is on "the deuce". Lenoir-Rhyne vs NW Missouri State. Every player on NW Mizz has "Family" on the back of their jersey. Although it is Missouri so it shouldn't be surprising they are all related to each other. :rimshot:

That was funny. Most of it :D

BadlandsBison
12-22-2013, 04:37 AM
Glad we aren't D2 anymore...obviously. I watched for a few minutes. Only interesting part was watching "LS" run the option. So how does U-Mary or a Minot state compare to those teams? Or does anybody care :D

MinotBison
12-29-2013, 09:54 PM
Glad we aren't D2 anymore...obviously. I watched for a few minutes. Only interesting part was watching "LS" run the option. So how does U-Mary or a Minot state compare to those teams? Or does anybody care :D

This year Minot State was 2-9, so they really didn't compare too much with anyone.

THEsocalledfan
12-29-2013, 10:42 PM

I think you meant UND?