PDA

View Full Version : Great win Bison!

The Virginian
12-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Now hurry up and give us our coach :):):) I'm telling you, Wyoming fans are drooling at the thought of a team as disciplined and well coached as your Bison. Absolutely brilliant!

BisonEngrGirl
12-21-2013, 03:49 AM
Dude, we still have one more game. Slow it down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

The Virginian
12-21-2013, 03:50 AM
I know. Just a bit of TIC. Chill.

HuskerBizon
12-21-2013, 03:52 AM
After 2 more weeks and a 3rd NC you got him. Good luck next season

CaBisonFan
12-21-2013, 05:46 AM
Now hurry up and give us our coach :):):) I'm telling you, Wyoming fans are drooling at the thought of a team as disciplined and well coached as your Bison. Absolutely brilliant!
You didn't get our DC or trainer. That's two of the bigger strengths of the Bison...but the real strength? The Tradition - 50 years and counting.

MNLonghorn10
12-21-2013, 06:18 AM

can't really blame bohl for wanting to stay with the more quality program for one more game, eh virginian? :biggrin:

A1pigskin
12-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Dude, we still have one more game. Slow it down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

What BisonEngrGirl said...

BisonTeacher
12-21-2013, 03:28 PM
You didn't get our DC or trainer. That's two of the bigger strengths of the Bison...but the real strength? The Tradition - 50 years and counting.

Channeling Mel Gibson channeling William Wallace....

Thet may take our coach.....but they'll never take....our tradition!!!

BisoninNWMN
12-21-2013, 03:40 PM
It will be fun to watch Wyoming next year. IMO, the offense that Bohl/Vigen will bring to Laramie will surprise the rest of their conference.

Hope they piss- pound the rest of the MW conference.

Mayville Bison
12-21-2013, 04:48 PM
It will be fun to watch Wyoming next year. IMO, the offense that Bohl/Vigen will bring to Laramie will surprise the rest of their conference.

if the QB doesn't go pro it should be pretty good - think Brock/Vraa connection all day long!

Sent from my WP8 using Tapatalk

westnodak93bison
12-23-2013, 12:03 AM

If we played WY the Bison would be favored by 30. They got their work cut out for them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ZHerd
12-23-2013, 03:18 AM
Its going to take a few years to turn Wyoming around. Bohl will bring in new schemes, mentality and culture. He is going to need to bring in new players. Wyoming fans and AD will need to cut him some slack and give him time. If they expect to become NDSU next year they are going to be an angry disillusioned bunch.

AjaxTheMighty
12-23-2013, 04:48 AM
If we played WY the Bison would be favored by 30. They got their work cut out for them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

We would be favored against any of the cream puff mountain west. Including Boise St. Shabam!