PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Dome......NOT SO FAST!!!!

MAKBison
12-13-2013, 09:55 PM
CC Media (Ryan Young) suggest you cant rattle their QB too poised and calming to the offense. Others are saying the Cold did nothing to slow CC down, the noise of the the Tunderdome will not either. Finally, Several on BV have suggested last weeks the Noise factor (115 decibels) was....well weak!!!!. Real noise only came on 3rd downs and after breaking the Huddle....Very few standing on 1-3 downs. Players having to encourage the crowd WAY TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

What do you Think .................do we have a Thunderdome atmosphere (GSA style) brewing here this week or is this going to be a ho-hum effort--- much like last week (mind you FDome ho-hum is pretty damn impressive)

Thoughts!

Tatanka
12-13-2013, 09:57 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/bat-shit-crazy-perhaps.jpg

56BISON73
12-13-2013, 09:58 PM
CC Media (Ryan Young) suggest you cant rattle their QB too poised and calming to the offense. Others are saying the Cold did nothing to slow CC down, the noise of the the Tunderdome will not either. Finally, Several on BV have suggested last weeks the Noise factor (115 decibels) was....well weak!!!!. Real noise only came on 3rd downs and after breaking the Huddle....Very few standing on 1-3 downs. Players having to encourage the crowd WAY TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

What do you Think .................do we have a Thunderdome atmosphere (GSA style) brewing here this week or is this going to be a ho-hum effort--- much like last week (mind you FDome ho-hum is pretty damn impressive)

Thoughts!

:group::innocent:

dragonsfan
12-13-2013, 09:58 PM
sneak in noise makers in your snow suits?:)

HerdBot
12-13-2013, 09:59 PM

Thoughts!

people keep saying "you know I'll just wait for the playoffs" and then were finally in the playoffs and they say the team isn't very good so now we're in the playoffs playing a SEEDED team on ESPN! Doesnt get much better than that! Pump this shit up. We have a reputation to uphold on national TV!

MAKBison
12-13-2013, 09:59 PM
I already like where you are going with this!!!!!

Tatanka
12-13-2013, 10:04 PM
people keep saying "you know I'll just wait for the playoffs" and then were finally in the playoffs and they say the team isn't very good so now we're in the playoffs playing a SEEDED team on ESPN! Doesnt get much better than that! Pump this shit up. We have a reputation to uphold on national TV!

CCU ==> Not seeded, but yes. Batshit crazy mode engaged.

BisonNation11
12-13-2013, 10:11 PM

Group shots at TOHBTC while singing "Hail the Bison"??? :biggrin:

CaBisonFan
12-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Went to two games last year...the Georgia Southern playoff, and the game in Frisco. The intensity at the GSU game was purely unbelievable.

The crowd knew about the toughness of GSU...and the urgency of every single play.

Apparently, that's what it takes to rev the crowd to the max. If CC plays us really tough into the 3rd quarter, things will heat up.

Still...100+ decibels ain't too shabby.

Binford30
12-13-2013, 10:49 PM
Lets do this! Just like Frisco, don't sit down and yell until you can't yell anymore!

NDSUFan_Sav
12-13-2013, 10:52 PM
CCU ==> Not seeded, but yes. Batshit crazy mode engaged.

Man I saw you sitting on your hands last week and also biting your nails definitely nervous bout something?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1st&TennBison
12-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Man I saw you sitting on your hands last week and also biting your nails definitely nervous bout something?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
He wasn't nervous, he had to poop.

MAKBison
12-14-2013, 04:01 AM
Funny a guy in our group had to poop too

BisonTeacher
12-14-2013, 04:06 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/bat-shit-crazy-perhaps.jpg

Well there it was. The bat shit crazy signal. I was waiting for Gabe to put the signal out...but oh well...its official. I may not be there with ya...but there will be three of us in my house...and my parents in arizona going batshit crazy during tomorrows game!

MAKBison
12-14-2013, 04:26 AM
two for you depending on your taste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaz-KmTid3U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znye1DGK3YE

bisonfanette
12-14-2013, 05:07 AM
Doesnt get much better than that! Pump this shit up. We have a reputation to uphold on national TV!

I LIKE gabe! You tell em'!!! (And I don't even talk like he does!)

MAKBison
12-14-2013, 05:14 AM
I think they call that making sure you own that Bison Pride

I LIKE gabe! You tell em'!!! (And I don't even talk like he does!)

BattleBorn
12-14-2013, 05:15 AM
First post here... I, for one, will do my part tomorrow. I have two daughters who can shriek pretty damn well too. LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

MAKBison
12-14-2013, 05:17 AM
For your first post you are off to a good start!

First post here... I, for one, will do my part tomorrow. I have two daughters who can shriek pretty damn well too. LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

CaBisonFan
12-14-2013, 05:50 AM

...welcome...