PDA

View Full Version : The Bison need to get WYO on the schedule..........

WYOBISONMAN
12-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Let's get the Pokes on the schedule for a grudge match. With Bohl coaching the Pokes, there would be a lot of intensity with this one. But, Bohl knows the Bison and might not want to face such a tough FCS opponent. I am sure Coach Klieman would have the HERD loaded and ready for revenge!

344Johnson
12-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Let's get the Pokes on the schedule for a grudge match. With Bohl coaching the Pokes, there would be a lot of intensity with this one. But, Bohl knows the Bison and might not want to face such a tough FCS opponent. I am sure Coach Klieman would have the HERD loaded and ready for revenge!

In hindsight, it would have been awesome to put in Bohl's contract that any Non-AQ conference team to steal Bohl would have to schedule a home-home with NDSU....or pay an additional million dollars or something like that.

56BISON73
12-13-2013, 02:59 PM

Yeah it wouldnt look good to get beat by your former team. Or would it?

WYOBISONMAN
12-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Yeah it wouldnt look good to get beat by your former team. Or would it?

It would look damn good to me......and oh how I could gloat down here.

marenlee
12-13-2013, 05:12 PM
I absolutely love how a lot of WYO fans pass on us as small time since they BARELY beat a mediocre Bison team a few years ago. I have read the boards much, but quite a few have also said they have no interest in anything FCS so they won't watch the Bison game tomorrow even though it's their new coach... Comical stuff.

WYOBISONMAN
12-13-2013, 05:18 PM
I absolutely love how a lot of WYO fans pass on us as small time since they BARELY beat a mediocre Bison team a few years ago. I have read the boards much, but quite a few have also said they have no interest in anything FCS so they won't watch the Bison game tomorrow even though it's their new coach... Comical stuff.

It is called "Short Man Syndrome". I think it drives a lot of WYO fans nuts that NDSU gets so much recognition compared to the Pokes. I have been able to watch more games on TV featuring the Bison than I have WYO. And that is living right here in western WYO. Crazy......

Kujava23
12-13-2013, 05:26 PM
Gene Taylor has to get Wyoming on the schedule...say 2016-17 season; give them a fighting chance---AND PLAY IN THE FARGODOME---cmon Bohl, you want a challenge---here it is

Bisonator98
12-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Gene Taylor has to get Wyoming on the schedule...say 2016-17 season; give them a fighting chance---AND PLAY IN THE FARGODOME---cmon Bohl, you want a challenge---here it is

Bohl may not be there in 2016 or 2017.

WYOBISONMAN
12-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Bohl may not be there in 2016 or 2017.

Yes.........if we want to play in a Bohl game we may be traveling to Lincoln!

Bisonator98
12-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes.........if we want to play in a Bohl game we may be traveling to Lincoln!

Yep or at least another B1G or B12 school.

MNLonghorn10
12-13-2013, 06:01 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FmSsY3jHEag/TU128M3PCSI/AAAAAAAABDE/igIK8aPADW0/s1600/laramie.jpg

uhh no thanks. Id rather not have the one FBS trip of the year be like going to the Detroit Lakes of the West.

WYOBISONMAN
12-13-2013, 06:05 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FmSsY3jHEag/TU128M3PCSI/AAAAAAAABDE/igIK8aPADW0/s1600/laramie.jpg

uhh no thanks. Id rather not have the one FBS trip of the year be like going to the Detroit Lakes of the West.

Well...........I guess you get to stay home and watch on TV.

Bisonfan1
12-13-2013, 06:09 PM

You sure that isnt Mayberry RFD ? Think I see Floyds barber shop on the right, third building down. I guess CB wont be patronizing that business though.

MNLonghorn10
12-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Well...........I guess you get to stay home and watch on TV.
id go...the gist of playing a FBS program isnt there for a trip to wyoming. But more of playing the old coach.

Theres probably 90 other schools id rather see this team go play