PDA

View Full Version : Tickets on sale today vs CCC! (good seats available)

HerdBot
12-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Edit as of Thursday (today) you can still get end zone tickets. They are general admission and $18 each

eads up tickets just went on sale. These are the tickets that were not claimed by season ticket holders. WIth the short week, this is a rare opportunity to get some great TEAMMAKERS sideline seats for a nationally broadcast game on ESPN!

701-231-NDSU
http://www.gobison.com/tickets

Tony Almeida
12-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Heads up tickets just went on sale. These are the tickets that were not claimed by season ticket holders. WIth the short week, this is a rare opportunity to get some great TEAMMAKERS sideline seats for a nationally broadcast game on ESPN!

701-231-NDSU
http://www.gobison.com/tickets

Just picked up 5 tickets on the 40 baby!

cbline
12-11-2013, 02:26 PM
9:25 a.m. on Wednesday, and I could not get 2 tickets together. Best seat available for 1 was in Section 6, south endzone sideline.

tony
12-11-2013, 02:36 PM
CCC? Oh noes, it's the Coo Cluck Clan!

cbline
12-11-2013, 02:40 PM
All that is open now is south end zone general admission at 9:40 a.m. They went quickly today!

HerdBot
12-11-2013, 03:08 PM
All that is open now is south end zone general admission at 9:40 a.m. They went quickly today!

Yeah considering season ticket holders only had 3 days to do it I'm pretty impressed. Ticket office must have been going bat shit crazy
Let's grab those General Admission seats. Want the dome to look great for a nationally televised ESPN game! Bring your signs!

BisonAccountant44
12-11-2013, 03:11 PM
I had to give up my seats this weekend because of our family Christmas, so whoever got my four in section 6 had better be yelling enough to cover themselves and me!

bisonfanette
12-11-2013, 04:01 PM
9:25 a.m. on Wednesday, and I could not get 2 tickets together.

Did you want two tickets together?

stevdock
12-11-2013, 04:40 PM
NDSU needs to start doing a better job marketing when these tickets go on sale. I completely forgot about this until just now and while all the reserved seats are gone, there are still plenty of GA's available. Most people have to be thinking there are very little seats available because there was next to none during the season.

Milkman
12-11-2013, 04:47 PM
NDSU needs to start doing a better job marketing when these tickets go on sale. I completely forgot about this until just now and while all the reserved seats are gone, there are still plenty of GA's available. Most people have to be thinking there are very little seats available because there was next to none during the season. I completely agree. I got my tickets at 8am but last night just to be sure I was searching for any kind of info on it and all I could find was an article explaining when tickets would go on sale for the Furman game. (Friday morning which could have caused people to assume the same for this week) Gobison does have it posted under each game when unclaimed tickets will go on sale but you's think they'd want to advertise more.

twinterfun
12-11-2013, 05:40 PM
The process has been the same for the past three years. There were 40+ people in line at the BSA today after 75+ last week along with plenty online. The CC returns go on sale friday morning which is the same procedure for every game during the season. With how fast they sell out, doesn't appear any reminders are needed. This is a bad time of the year as I know at least 10 people not going who normally would attend but the 11 AM start time is causing problems.

Major positive is that the game saturday will be the only FCS playoff game on regular ESPN(semi-finals and final are on ESPN2) and might be the only FCS game all year on ESPN.

Milkman
12-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Not here to argue. My only point is your non-season ticket holder or possible new fan who now has a chance to see a game at face value may not know this. And the fact that the process has been the same for the past three years doesn't help them if they don't know what that process is.

edit-Just a minute ago in the break room I asked a fellow employee if he was making it to the game and he said yea right like he'd be able to get tickets.. He had no idea that there were tickets available and just assummed it was sold out.

MNLonghorn10
12-11-2013, 06:37 PM
The process has been the same for the past three years. There were 40+ people in line at the BSA today after 75+ last week along with plenty online. The CC returns go on sale friday morning which is the same procedure for every game during the season. With how fast they sell out, doesn't appear any reminders are needed. This is a bad time of the year as I know at least 10 people not going who normally would attend but the 11 AM start time is causing problems.

Major positive is that the game saturday will be the only FCS playoff game on regular ESPN(semi-finals and final are on ESPN2) and might be the only FCS game all year on ESPN.

it is. Georgia Southern/ODU last year was on ESPN..the rest are either on ESPN 3/ESPN 2(friday nights or championship) or ESPN U(next weeks non friday night game)

56BISON73
12-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Not here to argue. My only point is your non-season ticket holder or possible new fan who now has a chance to see a game at face value may not know this. And the fact that the process has been the same for the past three years doesn't help them if they don't know what that process is.

All they have to do is make a phone call if truly interested.

bisonfanette
12-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I just got off the phone with the ticket office, & I asked them if they still had alot of Gen. Adm. tickets to sell, and she said YES. (She wouldn't give me the # but I mentioned that I wished they would get the WORD OUT on this one.)

HerdBot
12-11-2013, 07:19 PM
I just got off the phone with the ticket office, & I asked them if they still had alot of Gen. Adm. tickets to sell, and she said YES. (She wouldn't give me the # but I mentioned that I wished they would get the WORD OUT on this one.)

We have the rest of the day today, all day Thursday, and Friday morning the returned tickets go on sale. The. We have tickets sold at the gate. Well be OK. They may want to send out a communication since most people assume its sold out

EC8CH
12-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Maybe a dumb question, but how does the general admission seating work?

Why is it so much cheaper than the other end zone seating?

HerdBot
12-11-2013, 07:30 PM

Why is it so much cheaper than the other end zone seating?

Your guaranteed a seat but not a specific seat.

bisonfanette
12-11-2013, 07:34 PM

I sent you a pm on this...

EC8CH
12-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Your guaranteed a seat but not a specific seat.

So first come first serve kinda thing?

JustinTyem
12-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Whos gonna come and sit with me??? I have 1 front row seat and 6 right behind me................. and free beer in the beer garden at the JT Zone!!!!!

stevdock
12-12-2013, 12:20 AM
You are still able to buy a group of 10 GA's almost 11 hours after they have gone on sale. The public flat out doesn't know they are available.

bisonfanette
12-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Well, let's just ALL email: NDSU.Bisontickets@ndsu.edu & ask them to get the communication out there!!! :)

(I just don't know why they don't put us in charge of some of these things...hiring... tickets...)

BisonNation11
12-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Maybe people just don't want to sit in GA? I bet they would sell faster if they were reserved and they would make more money.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

bisonfanette
12-12-2013, 01:03 AM
I think you're right. Reserve for many would be easier... except for the students who line up an hr b/4 the doors open, & run to the lower rows in 10-12 (GA) as well as the West side student section.
I've even watched older ppl climb the steps in sect. 10, to the rafters because they think that's where GA is :(

X-Factor
12-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Whos gonna come and sit with me??? I have 1 front row seat and 6 right behind me................. and free beer in the beer garden at the JT Zone!!!!!

I might consider as long as I can stand the whole game, even on 3rd downs ;) , and I don't have to put up with knitters among other eyesores

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

HerdBot
12-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Still some General Admission tickets left in the end zone. $18 each next to students should be loud
. If you don't want end zone a few sideline seats will go on sale Friday morning at 8am for $35

ThunderDan
12-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Funny how GA is "sold out" mintues after the on sale, but yet i can still get 10 right now. Probably much more than that if it were allowed to search for more than 10 at once.