PDA

View Full Version : Swany's Bison Illusrated Article says it ALL!!

Montana Bison
12-09-2013, 05:56 PM
http://www.bisonillustrated.com/2013/12/still-bison/

Great read,. It says the beast I have heard!!

KyleK
12-09-2013, 05:58 PM
http://www.bisonillustrated.com/2013/12/still-bison/

Great read,. It says the beast I have heard!!

Yup, read that last night, couldn't agree more.

tony
12-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Bumping for excellence.

BismarckBisonFan
12-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Great read.

Bisonator98
12-09-2013, 07:17 PM
That is an excellent article!

Da Bison
12-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Two thumbs up.......................excellent read

House of Bouge
12-09-2013, 08:40 PM
if ya like that one.....here is what Steve Walker had to say!!! http://www.bisonillustrated.com/2013/12/walker-on-bohl/

KyleK
12-09-2013, 08:45 PM
People can say what they want about NDSU, but it really is a special program. When you read stuff like this from former players, it makes you feel that much better about the team we all cheer for!

TransAmBison
12-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Hopefully the people posting on Saturday night have learned a valuable lesson going forward in life.

aces1180
12-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Hopefully the people posting on Saturday night have learned a valuable lesson going forward in life.

Meh, I'll admit I made some emotional comments and didn't have all the facts (much like 99% of the folks posting)...I won't apologize for what I wrote however as it was just my initial reaction, but I do admit I was wrong about how it went down (and damn glad I was).

If we didn't bitch and didn't care, that would be a problem.

I am still annoyed as to how it was announced to the fans and the players.

Herd80
12-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Meh, I'll admit I made some emotional comments and didn't have all the facts (much like 99% of the folks posting)...I won't apologize for what I wrote however as it was just my initial reaction, but I do admit I was wrong about how it went down (and damn glad I was).

If we didn't bitch and didn't care, that would be a problem.
I am still annoyed as to how it was announced to the fans and the players.

Disagree. Some of the crap floating around here was shameful. Being a fan doesn't give the right to assassinate someone's character. The guy took a different job...and doesn't control social media or a leak from his new employer.

17>1
12-10-2013, 12:11 AM

I'm glad I refrained from posting anything Saturday night when I first got the news. In fact, I haven't said a thing on the subject at all. But I agree wtih Swany as well. What an amazing ride it's been with Craig Bohl, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter in Bison football. GO BISON!!!

onbison09
12-10-2013, 12:25 AM
All I will say with my posts:
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_14/sp_1411_clip05.jpg Hindsight's a bitch and I was stupid.

aces1180
12-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Disagree. Some of the crap floating around here was shameful. Being a fan doesn't give the right to assassinate someone's character. The guy took a different job...and doesn't control social media or a leak from his new employer.

I've seen way worse than what happened on this board Saturday night...people jumped to conclusions, it's human nature. It seems like most people who posted crap were hurt...Oh well.

MAKBison
12-10-2013, 12:37 AM
shameful compared to what....everyday someone posts shameful shiiiaat on here or most blogs. its bisonville folks, not like you went up tot he man in kicked him in the nuts. Coach is a big boy, he gets it, is fine with it and has moved past it-----You have permission to move past it as well.....For Ducks sake lets talk about CC

Tony Almeida
12-10-2013, 01:24 AM
I've seen way worse than what happened on this board Saturday night...people jumped to conclusions, it's human nature. It seems like most people who posted crap were hurt...Oh well.

Exactly...I think that is what being a true fan is all about. True fans are invested in their team(s) emotionally during the good and especially during the bad times and as Aces said, it's human nature. I felt the same way with all of you on both sides...it'll still take me a while to get over this...and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Go Bison!

BisoninNWMN
12-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Very good article!!!

Kudos

pwbnd
12-10-2013, 02:09 AM
Excellent article!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xir_ynJWsH8

BisonTeacher
12-10-2013, 02:27 AM
How old is that picture of bohl in the article? He looks a lot younger in that picture.

semobison
12-10-2013, 02:36 AM
Exactly...I think that is what being a true fan is all about. True fans are invested in their team(s) emotionally during the good and especially during the bad times and as Aces said, it's human nature. I felt the same way with all of you on both sides...it'll still take me a while to get over this...and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Go Bison!

Fan, short for fanatic! All fans are let down by the team or coach they support at one time or another. We have had it pretty good for a while. All Bison fans should be enjoying this run. Its not going to go on forever!

THEsocalledfan
12-12-2013, 04:46 PM

Agreed, I can't think of another time I was more ashamed of Bisonville. Why everyone assumed the worst is something I still can't wrap my head around as it was so completely illogical.

Nice work Swanny.

WYOBISONMAN
12-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Agreed, I can't think of another time I was more ashamed of Bisonville. Why everyone assumed the worst is something I still can't wrap my head around as it was so completely illogical.

Nice work Swanny.

We are fans and are paid to be illogical.........

THEsocalledfan
12-12-2013, 04:47 PM
We are fans and are paid to be illogical.........

LOL.....I've been there before, too.......