PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming fan here to say good luck Bison the rest of the way

TheCup
12-09-2013, 04:20 PM
If it helps, what we're hearing from our athletic department is that they have put no expectations on Bohl until your playoff run is done. The recruiting quiet period starts this week and runs through mid-January anyway, so it's not as if he'd be required to be on the road recruiting for us.

The chatter around here is that our AD has told Bohl and your AD that it's completely up to NDSU how much time Bohl puts into Wyoming through the playoff period and that we have secured private planes from donors to get Bohl back and forth quickly if necessary. I think what it comes down to is that our AD wanted Bohl so badly that he was willing to make pretty significant concessions to NDSU to get him.

Forgive the possibly ignorant question, but will the playoff game on Saturday be streamed anywhere?

WYOBISONMAN
12-09-2013, 04:21 PM
If it helps, what we're hearing from our athletic department is that they have put no expectations on Bohl until your playoff run is done. The recruiting quiet period starts this week and runs through mid-January anyway, so it's not as if he'd be required to be on the road recruiting for us.

The chatter around here is that our AD has told Bohl and your AD that it's completely up to NDSU how much time Bohl puts into Wyoming through the playoff period and that we have secured private planes from donors to get Bohl back and forth quickly if necessary. I think what it comes down to is that our AD wanted Bohl so badly that he was willing to make pretty significant concessions to NDSU to get him.

Forgive the possibly ignorant question, but will the playoff game on Saturday be streamed anywhere?

National TV.....ESPN. Come over to Green River and get shitfaced with us.

Trumpster
12-09-2013, 04:21 PM
ESPN 11:00 Central

Edit: Too Slow.

Bison"FANatic"
12-09-2013, 04:22 PM

streamed hell its on ESPN

Gully
12-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Saturday will be on ESPN at 11am Central.

You have a good new head coach!

onbison09
12-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the info. Why did someone give him negative rep?

Bisonator98
12-09-2013, 04:23 PM

I don't know about streamed but you can watch it on ESPN.

Good luck to the Cowboys and Coach Bohl.

PS: Any chance Wyo can help NDSU with a MWC invite? :biggrin:

moosbah
12-09-2013, 04:24 PM
Wyoming should start preparations for being relevant again. (okay, for being relevant)

Loud and Proud Bison fan
The game is actually on ESPN. It also says on Watch ESPN.. I beleive what is there app. Welcome to the Bison Board!

WYOBISONMAN

Must have been a prick.....I gave him positive to turn the chicklets green. Welcome to Bisonville, Cup!

Loud and Proud Bison fan
12-09-2013, 04:28 PM
I did too, atleast he tried to come in and be be friendly.

TheCup
12-09-2013, 04:31 PM
I prefaced it as an ignorant question because I knew it was. Thanks.

The MWC office doesn't take Wyoming's phone calls, so we can offer no help on invites. If you're not from Boise State the conference office basically offers you an open invitation to suck wind.

Don't know of any "negative rep" Wyoming fans are placing on Bohl. Any hesitation on our part is likely two-fold; First, our coach from 2003-2008 had a pedigree similar to Bohl's - multiple time national champion at Div II and FCS levels, etc. He was a terrific guy, but just couldn't produce a consistent winner. Second, apathy has set in here in a big way with the casual fan. It has been a long time since Wyoming was relevant in football. And by long time I mean about 17 years. We've essentially lost a whole generation of Wyoming fans who have never seen us in the Top 25 or playing for a conference title.

JDZ
12-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Why did someone give him negative rep?

I thought negative rep was a good thing on Bisonville.

bisonmike2
12-09-2013, 04:44 PM

Sometimes people are just dicks. Never fails. I'll see a story on the Startribune and someone in the comments will post something like, "Great news. I hope the baby survives!" and you'll see a thousand "thumbs up" and at least one "thumbs down".

KSBisonFan
12-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Sometimes people are just dicks. Never fails. I'll see a story on the Startribune and someone in the comments will post something like, "Great news. I hope the baby survives!" and you'll see a thousand "thumbs up" and at least one "thumbs down".

How do I give you a 'thumbs down' on BV?

BisonTeacher
12-09-2013, 04:57 PM

Is that a riddle, or do you really want us to come up with some creative ways?

MankatoBison
12-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Must have been a prick.....I gave him positive to turn the chicklets green. Welcome to Bisonville, Cup!

Me too haha

IzzyFlexion
12-10-2013, 09:02 AM

Is that a riddle, or do you really want us to come up with some creative ways?

I think he'd have to do a hand stand.

gotts
12-10-2013, 12:40 PM

I know it was probably meant in jest, but I do think vBulletin has like/dislike capabilities for posts - that's the way it shows up on anygivensaturday, anyways.

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Another Wyoming fan and alumnus here – I just want to add my words of support to the Bison family as you pursue a third national championship.

I sincerely feel bad for the athletes and fans of Bison football. The coaching carousel always suck for the fans and players of the school who is losing the coach. I feel your pain. I know because Wyoming has gone through several of these transitions over the decades. I can truly relate to the pain, frustration, and heartbreak that come with a deal like this.

One particular coaching change comes to mind when Bob Devaney left Wyoming at the end of the 1961 season. Coach Devaney left a high-flying Wyoming football team to rebuild Nebraska’s faltering program.

Devaney, who still holds the highest winning percentage of any Wyoming coach, always said great things about Wyoming as Nebraska’s coach. He was grateful to Wyoming because they were the ones who took a chance on him by giving him his first head-coaching job.

In the intervening years, a unique bond between the University of Wyoming and University of Nebraska has developed because of Coach Devaney. Earlier this year, at the unveiling of Coach Devaney’s statue outside of Nebraska’s Memorial Stadium, his son said it was more than appropriate that the statue be dedicated on the eve of the game against Wyoming. He said his dad would be proud because he always felt he belonged to both Wyoming and Nebraska.

In a small way, things have come full circle. Coach Bohl mentioned at his press conference that Devaney told him great things about Wyoming. Bohl even noted that Wyoming head coach Fred Akers tried to get him to come to Laramie.

As it turned out, North Dakota State University took a chance on Bohl and gave him his first head-coaching job. And what a job he’s done for the Bison in his 11 seasons in Fargo. He has won two national championships with a chance to win a third championship before he leaves. The Bison currently have the longest winning streak in ALL of Division I, FBS and FCS. Absolutely remarkable and the reason that Wyoming covets his services so much. We hope he becomes our Bob Devaney.

In the 11 seasons that Coach Bohl has been building the Bison into a powerhouse, Wyoming has been stumbling along. It was only inevitable that we’d come looking for a coach like Craig Bohl. I understand the hurt and the anger. But, Coach Bohl has left NDSU a great gift – the legacy of winning and the tradition of being a champion - something that will carry you forward in the years to come.

As we begin this new era, I, along with all the other Wyoming faithful, hope that Coach Bohl can bring to us what he did for the Bison. In the end, Wyoming and North Dakota State will have a similar bond. Coach Bohl will belong to both of us.

Good luck, and kick those South Carolinian’s butts on Saturday. Go Bison!

heckler
12-10-2013, 03:25 PM
If you wanna know what they really think just go to their boards. Decades of losing and 3 bowl wins in 50 years, and they talk smack.

Most of their history is in Div. 2-glorified high school football- the Uncle Rico division, and their only success has been with this coach. They are a myopic, uneducated bunch, making disparaging comments about UW, which compared to NDSU is laughable.

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 03:30 PM
If you wanna know what they really think just go to their boards. Decades of losing and they talk smack.

Unfortunately there are A-hole fans in every fan base. The ones with a brain wouldn't be spewing this crap.

NWNDBison
12-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Another Wyoming fan and alumnus here – I just want to add my words of support to the Bison family as you pursue a third national championship.

I sincerely feel bad for the athletes and fans of Bison football. The coaching carousel always suck for the fans and players of the school who is losing the coach. I feel your pain. I know because Wyoming has gone through several of these transitions over the decades. I can truly relate to the pain, frustration, and heartbreak that come with a deal like this.

One particular coaching change comes to mind when Bob Devaney left Wyoming at the end of the 1961 season. Coach Devaney left a high-flying Wyoming football team to rebuild Nebraska’s faltering program.

Devaney, who still holds the highest winning percentage of any Wyoming coach, always said great things about Wyoming as Nebraska’s coach. He was grateful to Wyoming because they were the ones who took a chance on him by giving him his first head-coaching job.

In the intervening years, a unique bond between the University of Wyoming and University of Nebraska has developed because of Coach Devaney. Earlier this year, at the unveiling of Coach Devaney’s statue outside of Nebraska’s Memorial Stadium, his son said it was more than appropriate that the statue be dedicated on the eve of the game against Wyoming. He said his dad would be proud because he always felt he belonged to both Wyoming and Nebraska.

In a small way, things have come full circle. Coach Bohl mentioned at his press conference that Devaney told him great things about Wyoming. Bohl even noted that Wyoming head coach Fred Akers tried to get him to come to Laramie.

As it turned out, North Dakota State University took a chance on Bohl and gave him his first head-coaching job. And what a job he’s done for the Bison in his 11 seasons in Fargo. He has won two national championships with a chance to win a third championship before he leaves. The Bison currently have the longest winning streak in ALL of Division I, FBS and FCS. Absolutely remarkable and the reason that Wyoming covets his services so much. We hope he becomes our Bob Devaney.

In the 11 seasons that Coach Bohl has been building the Bison into a powerhouse, Wyoming has been stumbling along. It was only inevitable that we’d come looking for a coach like Craig Bohl. I understand the hurt and the anger. But, Coach Bohl has left NDSU a great gift – the legacy of winning and the tradition of being a champion - something that will carry you forward in the years to come.

As we begin this new era, I, along with all the other Wyoming faithful, hope that Coach Bohl can bring to us what he did for the Bison. In the end, Wyoming and North Dakota State will have a similar bond. Coach Bohl will belong to both of us.

Awesome tribute! Thanks. Hope it works out this way.

gumby013
12-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Will any Wyomnig fans make the trip to Frisco...assuming we make it that far?

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 03:57 PM
The WYONation board is more radical than the GoWyoGo board. We're more old farts over there. We do have a few D-bags as well, so it is with the world of message boards. GoWyoGo (http://wyoming.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=896&fid=2159&style=2)

The informed Wyoming fan understands, though a lot of Wyoming fan are taking exception with some of the characterization of Wyoming. Some are very off base, I must say.

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Will any Wyomnig fans make the trip to Frisco...assuming we make it that far?

We have quite a few alumni in Texas. I dare say some may make it over. There will be a high percentage of UW fans and alumni watching on TV. There is high interest in the type of offensive and defensive systems Bohl runs.

tony
12-10-2013, 04:00 PM
I really like the Mountain West as a conference. I mean, if Colorado State's stadium is so bad they want to replace it, then a good one must be outstanding (only reason I bring them up is that I liked their stadium and town a heckuva lot.)

Wyoming is getting a very good coaching staff.

heckler
12-10-2013, 04:03 PM
The WYONation board is more radical than the GoWyoGo board. We're more old farts over there. We do have a few D-bags as well, so it is with the world of message boards. GoWyoGo (http://wyoming.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=896&fid=2159&style=2)

The informed Wyoming fan understands, though a lot of Wyoming fan are taking exception with some of the characterization of Wyoming. Some are very off base, I must say.

Can you give us examples?

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 04:04 PM
I really like the Mountain West as a conference. I mean, if Colorado State's stadium is so bad they want to replace it, then a good one must be outstanding (only reason I bring them up is that I liked their stadium and town a heckuva lot.)

Wyoming is getting a very good coaching staff.

Colorado State is our oldest and most bitter rival. Naturally, we think their fans are all nuts as their fans think the same of us.

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Can you give us examples?

Assertions about the poor quality of our facilities (we have some of the best in the conference and we're upgrading even more) The poor quality of the school, Laramie, etc. That going to Wyoming is a step down for Bohl. I suspect the people that make those comments have never been there. I bet many are just blowing off steam because they are pissed. I just let it roll off my back. Those guys over at WYONation should do the same.

heckler
12-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Assertions about the poor quality of our facilities (we have some of the best in the conference and we're upgrading even more) The poor quality of the school, Laramie, etc. That going to Wyoming is a step down for Bohl. I suspect the people that make those comments have never been there. I bet many are just blowing off steam because they are pissed. I just let it roll off my back. Those guys over at WYONation should do the same.

I think footballscoop actually said that about wyo:

Coaches I've spoken to throughout the day are shocked by this one. "NDSU has better everything than Wyoming" from a number of guys.

I think people think it is a step down because of how bad wyoming has been. 3 bowl games in 50 years. People also view it as a step down because the Bison would have massacred the cowboys this year.

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 04:30 PM
I think footballscoop actually said that about wyo:

I think people think it is a step down because of how bad wyoming has been. 3 bowl games in 50 years. People also view it as a step down because the Bison would have massacred the cowboys this year.

No doubt. That's why they fired Christensen. As I mentioned in my piece Wyoming has sucked for more than two decades with a few bright spots here and there. I must correct the record on bowl games, however. In the past 50 years Wyoming has been to Sun Bowl (1966); Sugar Bowl (1968); Fiesta Bowl (1976); Holiday Bowl (1987 and 1988); Copper Bowl (1990 and 1993); Las Vegas Bowl (2004); and the New Mexico Bowl (2009 and 2011).

I think what the writer meant is that Wyoming only won three of those bowl games in 50 years. They beat Florida State in the 1966 Sun Bowl; UCLA in the 2004 Las Vegas Bowl; and Fresno State in the 2009 New Mexico Bowl.

Gully
12-10-2013, 04:46 PM
I've been to Laramie once, when NDSU played Wyoming a few years ago. I wasn't impressed with the stadium from what I saw as a fan. But then again, I didn't see practice facilities, locker rooms, weight rooms, etc. and maybe they've made recent improvements. Maybe that type of experience is what people are basing their comments on.

I was also surprised how small Laramie was and getting a taxi was near impossible. After visiting some of the FBS towns/cities, Fargo is much nicer than some of them.

I grew up in Western North Dakota, so it's not like I'm some east coast big city snob that thinks everything West of the coast is a wasteland.

There is also the recent performance of the teams, I haven't checked sagarin lately, but I don't think Wyoming would even keep a game with NDSU close this year.

At the end of the day, however, it comes down to money. It's a great financial opporutnity and Bohl was smart to take it. Wyoming gets a heck of a good coach.

I'll say this about Laramie, the town was all about "Cowboy Joe" and the people were friendly. The cute cowgirls selling beer at tailgating didn't hurt either :)

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 05:00 PM
I've been to Laramie once, when NDSU played Wyoming a few years ago. I wasn't impressed with the stadium from what I saw as a fan. But then again, I didn't see practice facilities, locker rooms, weight rooms, etc. and maybe they've made recent improvements. Maybe that type of experience is what people are basing their comments on.

I was also surprised how small Laramie was and getting a taxi was near impossible. After visiting some of the FBS towns/cities, Fargo is much nicer than some of them.

I grew up in Western North Dakota, so it's not like I'm some east coast big city snob that thinks everything West of the coast is a wasteland.

There is also the recent performance of the teams, I haven't checked sagarin lately, but I don't think Wyoming would even keep a game with NDSU close this year.

At the end of the day, however, it comes down to money. It's a great financial opporutnity and Bohl was smart to take it. Wyoming gets a heck of a good coach.

I'll say this about Laramie, the town was all about "Cowboy Joe" and the people were friendly. The cute cowgirls selling beer at tailgating didn't hurt either :)

Since you've been there War Memorial has been renovated with the addition of the Wildcatter Suites on the west side. Improvements to fan amenities, and the like.

Yeah, Laramie isn't Eden. Neither is Lawrence, Kansas; Stillwater, OK; and others. But the campus itself is beautiful, if I say so myself and there's been tons of improvements and additions due to the vast about of mineral money the State of Wyoming has been getting. Laramie's other charm is what's nearby...

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/23/27506457_28611aa302_z.jpg?zz=1

heckler
12-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Heard Stig is going to be the recruiting coordinator and only recruiting hunters and outdoor types.

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Heard Stig is going to be the recruiting coordinator and only recruiting hunters and outdoor types.

Not a bad plan. Beach Boy recruits haven't been able to hack Laramie's somewhat challenging weather. A big part of Bohl's attraction to Wyoming is the proven ability to recruit the Snow Belt.

WYOBISONMAN
12-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Since you've been there War Memorial has been renovated with the addition of the Wildcatter Suites on the west side. Improvements to fan amenities, and the like.

Yeah, Laramie isn't Eden. Neither is Lawrence, Kansas; Stillwater, OK; and others. But the campus itself is beautiful, if I say so myself and there's been tons of improvements and additions due to the vast about of mineral money the State of Wyoming has been getting. Laramie's other charm is what's nearby...

I hope that the crowds and the tailgating improve, because the Gameday atmosphere in Laramie is terrible. Totally blown away by what is in Fargo.

Gully
12-10-2013, 05:10 PM
That's an awesome picture. Wow.

WYOBISONMAN
12-10-2013, 05:13 PM
That's an awesome picture. Wow.

Naw.......I prefer ours in the western part of the state

http://www.a-ztours.com/images/grand%20tetons.jpg

Gully
12-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Damn, I need to plan a vacation to Wyoming. Very cool pictures.

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 05:15 PM
I hope that the crowds and the tailgating improve, because the Gameday atmosphere in Laramie is terrible. Totally blown away by what is in Fargo.

Can't argue that. The problem has been the Laramie Blue Noses and their influence over the UW administration. There's a bunch of, shall we say, "church types" that have worked hard to suppress the fun factor of game day. I was shocked myself when I went to a game a couple of years ago and tailgating was dead. Everyone said the Laramie Police was suppressing drinking to the point it wasn't worth tailgating. Bummer. Hopefully we can't get them to loosen up.

WYOBISONMAN
12-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Can't argue that. The problem has been the Laramie Blue Noses and their influence over the UW administration. There's a bunch of, shall we say, "church types" that have worked hard to suppress the fun factor of game day. I was shocked myself when I went to a game a couple of years ago and tailgating was dead. Everyone said the Laramie Police was suppressing drinking to the point it wasn't worth tailgating. Bummer. Hopefully we can't get them to loosen up.

NDSU faced a similar battle and the Athletic Dept. won out. That combined with winning has a tailgate experience second to none.......and very hard on your liver. Several time I damn near missed my Sunday flight back to Salt Lake City.

GRAFTONBISON
12-10-2013, 06:02 PM
NDSU faced a similar battle and the Athletic Dept. won out. That combined with winning has a tailgate experience second to none.......and very hard on your liver. Several time I damn near missed my Sunday flight back to Salt Lake City.

Out all night w/ Izzy at the local "establishment"?

WYOBISONMAN
12-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Out all night w/ Izzy at the local "establishment"?

Hmmmmm..........I can't remember......

Ndsu84
12-10-2013, 06:26 PM
We made it to Laramie for the game and it was awesome! Other than when we threw the win away. The partying in the bars was great with cowboys buying us drinks all night! Nice cowgirls to look at too! I thought it was crazy when many asked where Fargo was cause they didn't know nd went past the Dickinson rodeo grounds!

EndZoneQB
12-10-2013, 08:16 PM

ND and WY are very similar in their conservative nature, we've dealt with the same. The anti-alcohol contingent is still VERY strong around NDSU but it's such a big part of the game day experience, I think it's safe to say they've lost.

17>1
12-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I just became a Cowboy fan in the last few days. Craig Bohl is my favorite Bison coach and I'm certainly going to be a fan of him and any program he coaches for.....well almost any program. Can't wait to see him turn that program around and to see what sort of noise they can make on the national scene. Go Bison!!

coloradobison
12-10-2013, 09:34 PM
for anyone interested,,,

Mike Vorel ‏@mikevorel 2m
My UW athletics live chat returns tomorrow at 2 pm MT, discussing all things Craig Bohl. Catch it at http://Live.Trib.com . #gowyo #NDSU

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 11:32 PM
You may be interested to hear what Wyoming's AD, Tom Burman had to say to a Cheyenne Radio sports show about the process of pursing and hiring Coach Bohl.

KFBC Sports Talks to WYO AD Tom Burman about Craig Bohl (http://kfbcradio.com/wyoming-ad-talks-about-the-craig-bohl-hire/)

ndsubison1
12-10-2013, 11:39 PM

im sure the reason one of your assistants was retained was to help get things going while Bohl is currently coaching the playoffs

Bisonator98
12-10-2013, 11:50 PM
You may be interested to hear what Wyoming's AD, Tom Burman had to say to a Cheyenne Radio sports show about the process of pursing and hiring Coach Bohl.

KFBC Sports Talks to WYO AD Tom Burman about Craig Bohl (http://kfbcradio.com/wyoming-ad-talks-about-the-craig-bohl-hire/)

Wow those radio guys are complete Bozo's. Laramie is a garden site compared to Fargo? Maybe a small rock garden. :rofl:

The Virginian
12-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Wow those radio guys are complete Bozo's. Laramie is a garden site compared to Fargo? Maybe a small rock garden. :rofl:

No, just Dave Montgomery, the owner of the station. He always asks the most asinine questions and is a buffoon most of the time. The two other guys take it seriously. I'd pay no never-mind to Dave.

Bisonator98
12-11-2013, 12:06 AM
No, just Dave Montgomery, the owner of the station. He always asks the most asinine questions and is a buffoon most of the time. The two other guys take it seriously. I'd pay no never-mind to Dave.

Ok sorry. Haha

heckler
12-11-2013, 11:38 AM

Did I hear right, that Bohl didn't want to coach the team but Gene convinced him?

Kermit
12-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Did I hear right, that Bohl didn't want to coach the team but Gene convinced him?

Essentially, yes. At about 7 minutes in, Burman said that Bohl initially thought it would be best it walk away from NDSU, but after talking to Gene and his team he changed his mind.

GradBison
12-11-2013, 02:04 PM

Had to go back and read this very well written post again, thank you for the kind words. Everything I've seen from Wyoming since the news broke has been very classy. You have a new fan of your football team in me, and I'm sure more than a few eyes around here will be looking to the west to see how the Pokes do over the next few seasons. I hope coach Bohl turns things around for you.

WYOBISONMAN
12-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Had to go back and read this very well written post again, thank you for the kind words. Everything I've seen from Wyoming since the news broke has been very classy. You have a new fan of your football team in me, and I'm sure more than a few eyes around here will be looking to the west to see how the Pokes do over the next few seasons. I hope coach Bohl turns things around for you.

There are a few pricks over on wyonation.com, but by and large it is a great fan base that understands small colleges trying to compete. I think some of the irritation with NDSU over on the Cowboy board was spawned by Lakes and Hayduke having an embarrassing pissing match over there.

jimmyptubas
12-11-2013, 03:00 PM
I think when people say disparaging things about wyoming they feel the same as when people say ND is a hinterland. Sure they do have about 100 thousand less people than ND but they probably have the same inferiority complex ND sometimes suffers from.

loudsilverado
12-11-2013, 03:07 PM
There are a few pricks over on wyonation.com, but by and large it is a great fan base that understands small colleges trying to compete. I think some of the irritation with NDSU over on the Cowboy board was spawned by Lakes and Hayduke having an embarrassing pissing match over there.
Imagine that. I have stopped going over to wyonation until this has blown over and LB isn't posting there anymore.

The Virginian
12-11-2013, 04:08 PM

Thank you sir, and the Bison have a fan in me. Good Luck on Saturday. "Strap it on!" as Coach Bohl said.

WYO1016
12-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Count me in as another Wyoming fan that wishes you Bison the best of luck through the rest of your playoff run. Keep kicking ass and taking names, and continue it into next season. I've always had a lot of respect for the way the NDSU football team plays, and I'm excited to see that style come to Laramie.

Clear an extra space in the trophy case for the one you'll bring home on the 4th. GO BISON!!!

IzzyFlexion
12-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Thank you sir, and the Bison have a fan in me. Good Luck on Saturday. "Strap it on!" as Coach Bohl said.

I am going to leave this alone.*
Not even gonna touch it.**
Tempted to pull something out of this baby and mess with it.***
*oblig, **oblig, ***oblig.

The Virginian
12-12-2013, 05:52 PM
I am going to leave this alone.*
Not even gonna touch it.**
Tempted to pull something out of this baby and mess with it.***
*oblig, **oblig, ***oblig.

I was just quoting Coach Bohl. I assumed it was something you do up in North Dakota...:biggrin:

gotts
12-12-2013, 06:07 PM
I was just quoting Coach Bohl. I assumed it was something you do up in North Dakota...:biggrin:

So you have a guy to get Velcro gloves at wholesale prices, right? :D

Ndsu84
12-12-2013, 10:11 PM
I had a missed call on my cell phone from Laramie today. I'm sure they needed some advice on all this!

WYOBISONMAN
12-12-2013, 10:26 PM

Easy..........EASY.........there are Bison fans down here too!

BlueBisonRock
12-12-2013, 11:08 PM

Easy..........EASY.........there are Bison fans down here too!

That is more of a Montana and AG (not that AG, the other AG) behavior.