PDA

View Full Version : CC Reappearance of crazy fast Southern Speed

MAKBison
12-08-2013, 09:10 PM
From the CC Board------ I think you'll be surprised - as most teams are - with our athleticism. We're a damn fast team and being in a dome with turf is only going to accentuate that.

Bisonator98
12-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Da crazy southern speed! :rofl:

StL Bison Fan
12-08-2013, 09:22 PM
It's like an echo echo echoecho echo

MAKBison
12-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Thats the one Da Crazy southern speed that will be enhanced because we have a dome

Da crazy southern speed! :rofl:

Bison Fin
12-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Yup crazy fast never seen the speed before. Our linebackers dont have lateral speed we are going to loose the edge all day long. Our corners are going to get burned to, it would surprise me if they didnt score on the first play of each of their drives

MNLonghorn10
12-08-2013, 09:32 PM
http://replygif.net/i/1035.gif

BisonEngrGirl
12-08-2013, 09:34 PM
From the CC Board------ I think you'll be surprised - as most teams are - with our athleticism. We're a damn fast team and being in a dome with turf is only going to accentuate that.

Hhmmmm..... I think CC will be surprised, as most teams are, when we shut down their bread and butter.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

MAKBison
12-08-2013, 09:39 PM
I like how our CB with the sprained ACL ran away from the last team to have crazy ass southern speed Or how Duluca a linemen out ran their crazy fast running back from behind!

Hhmmmm..... I think CC will be surprised, as most teams are, when we shut down their bread and butter.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

ndsubison1
12-08-2013, 09:50 PM
they have a very good offense. one we are not use to playing against which i am worried about. however i think we can run all over them. they will score more than furman obviously but we win TOP and our defense gets enough stops. the latest news with coach bohl has me a lil worried though with the distractions of him leaving. urban meyer left utah early for florida and still coached in their bcs bowl game which they won big over pitt

NDSUBowler
12-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Guys this time the crazy speed is for realz

MAKBison
12-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Oh I believe it.......... the poster on there board says that we will definitely not seen nothing like it.

td577
12-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Every time lately when I see crazy speed, I think of the stupid Ford commercials when they discuss and/or. We have smart and fast. It seems everyone else we play is either smart or fast.

It seems like a lot of these teams that play up their athleticism and speed, have athletes that spend 95% of their time relying on their athleticism and speed. What happens when you play someone willing to work harder to position guys right, disciplined enough to play assignment football, and work on angles to close any gap in speed differences? I always get worried facing someone that can make a big play happen here and there, but we haven't met anyone yet who can put a bunch of them together. Teams like CC will use their speed and will get a long run and a long pass but will they put some of those together consecutively and do they have the discipline enough to stick with a plan that will set them up for that? Those are my concerns. Not crazy speed.

MAKBison
12-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Agreed Last year GSU was able to do that!

Every time lately when I see crazy speed, I think of the stupid Ford commercials when they discuss and/or. We have smart and fast. It seems everyone else we play is either smart or fast.

It seems like a lot of these teams that play up their athleticism and speed, have athletes that spend 95% of their time relying on their athleticism and speed. What happens when you play someone willing to work harder to position guys right, disciplined enough to play assignment football, and work on angles to close any gap in speed differences? I always get worried facing someone that can make a big play happen here and there, but we haven't met anyone yet who can put a bunch of them together. Teams like CC will use their speed and will get a long run and a long pass but will they put some of those together consecutively and do they have the discipline enough to stick with a plan that will set them up for that? Those are my concerns. Not crazy speed.