PDA

View Full Version : Hire Vigen save the season!

Bison4ever56
12-08-2013, 03:15 AM
AS Interim.. Then after championship hire him as the next head coach

56BISON73
12-08-2013, 08:03 AM
AS Interim.. Then after championship hire him as the next head coach

Scary thought that that is an option right now. wow.

HerdBot
12-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Hire a coach that wants to keep the same system in place. (west coast and tampa 2) If we lose coaches, replace them with coaches with experience in our systems like Scott Hazelton, Caruso, Polasek, Ward, etc. If Vigen would be good in a role that is more like an administrator then lets do it. At this point in the season - we just need someone who can lead and let the assistant coaches deal with the gameplan for a game on ESPN on Saturday. We're 2 games away from Frisco

We have a system in place. The players fit the system. Our future recruits fit the system. It's all about the system. It works. We're reloading.

bisoningrandforks
12-08-2013, 03:06 PM
this coaching thing is a crap shoot.....good coordinators sometimes don't make good head coaches and vise a versa!.

A1pigskin
12-08-2013, 03:12 PM
I am surprised we are talking about who is going to coach the Football team and not discussing the game plan on beating CC. This whole thing is a shocker midway through the playoffs. Not a good distraction.

roadwarrior
12-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Vigen has learned a lot during his many years at NDSU. He saw how not to run a program under Babich, and then how to run a program under Bohl. If he eventually becomes a head coach, I am sure he will use that knowledge wisely.

heckler
12-08-2013, 03:19 PM
:facepalm: just no

Bison Dan
12-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Vigen has learned a lot during his many years at NDSU. He saw how not to run a program under Babich, and then how to run a program under Bohl. If he eventually becomes a head coach, I am sure he will use that knowledge wisely.Exactly - Bohl was the CEO and didn't micro manage the program. That's why we need very good DC and OC.