PDA

View Full Version : Attendance for the remaining home games.....

WYOBISONMAN
10-23-2006, 04:23 PM
My gut tells me that the Herd will have only 1 loss when they return home against Cal Poly. With Poly and SDSU finishing out the season, that Fargodome ought to be PACKED and ROCKIN'. With a couple of games close to SRO I think it is possible for the Bison to exceed 17,000 in attendance this year. I'll see you all at the Cal Poly game.......except for RW......I'll see you in Mesquite, NV!!!

tcbison
10-23-2006, 04:38 PM
My gut tells me that the Herd will have only 1 loss when they return home against Cal Poly. *With Poly and SDSU finishing out the season, that Fargodome ought to be PACKED and ROCKIN'. *With a couple of games close to SRO I think it is possible for the Bison to exceed 17,000 in attendance this year. *I'll see you all at the Cal Poly game.......except for RW......I'll see you in Mesquite, NV!!!

I bought tickets to the Cal Poly game last Friday. I hope a lot of people buy tickets this week.
Next year I hope to buy season tickets.

Bisondad
10-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Hi Wyo;

We'll be in mesquite Friday eve. Know any good spots to eat/drink there?

BD

Bisondad
10-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Oopps! Didn't read the above post. Guess you answered my questions.

WYOBISONMAN
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Oopps! *Didn't read the above post. *Guess you answered my questions.

Let's get together and have some beverages on Friday!

I'll PM you my cell phone......

WYOBISONMAN
10-23-2006, 05:50 PM
.......Oh and for Friday night.....hit the seafood buffet at the Casablanca.....it is fantastic! On Saturday night we are heading to Gregory's (the steakhouse at the Eureka).