PDA

View Full Version : Recruit Q&A

SamsRams
12-05-2013, 12:52 AM
I have a couple 5 day weekends and going to tighten up the website with updated info, articles and videos. Also I did an interview with Marcus Collins a few weeks ago (http://bisonation.info/marcus-collins-interview/) that got a lot of web hits so I want to expand this part of my site.

I plan to send off questions to as many of the verbals that are interested in participating. Please share any questions either here or in a private message that you would like to see get answered. here is the list of players you have agreed to talk with me

Menard
Volson
Ejiya
Jones
Urzendowski
Stick

that would be 7 of the 13 verbals, have not reached out to Bachmeier yet, but I expect he is open to this also.

Also any additions to player pages you would like to see or suggestions for the site or better yet links that dont work or errors on the page you guys see that I can clean up. Thanks and Go Bison

stevdock
12-05-2013, 01:13 AM
I bet Eric B. would be happy to answer some questions for ya.

Bison-Knuckle
12-05-2013, 01:30 AM
I know it's not football related, but I always enjoy reading about what degree they plan on studying while at NDSU.

SamsRams
12-05-2013, 04:49 AM
I know it's not football related, but I always enjoy reading about what degree they plan on studying while at NDSU.

great point and was going to ask something related to that with Menard as I know he wants to go for some sort of engineering degree

westnodak93bison
12-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Nice job. Not sure how you find the time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BisonNation11
12-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Can't remember the questions you asked before in your previous interview, so I'm just going to throw them out there:

Why NDSU over your other offers?
What are your goals during your time here? (hoping to answer more towards team achievements over individual)
What strengths do you bring to the team?
What weaknesses do you believe you will need to work on to become a better individual and team player?
Where could NDSU as a program improve compared to other programs that offered you?