PDA

View Full Version : Watch Parties / Locations Twin Cities area

Schwarz04
12-03-2013, 01:08 AM
I've seen quite a few watch party threads in the past, and am usually around a TV of my own, but will be out and about up in the Twin Cities area near game time and am wondering if anyone has heard of any watch parties or locations that the game will be on at in the area, specifically around St. Paul?

Thanks in advance!

pwbnd
12-03-2013, 01:12 AM
I've seen quite a few watch party threads in the past, and am usually around a TV of my own, but will be out and about up in the Twin Cities area near game time and am wondering if anyone has heard of any watch parties or locations that the game will be on at in the area, specifically around St. Paul?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.ndsualumni.com/NetCommunity/playoffs

BisonTeacher
12-03-2013, 01:12 AM

Thanks in advance!

I have noticed on Bisontracker that the BW3 in west st paul was listed on their map. Have never seen that posted as an official location by the alumni assoc. but give them a call. Maybe they do.