PDA

View Full Version : 12/2: vs Valley City State

NDSUstudent
12-02-2013, 07:45 PM
The Bison host VCSU tonight at 7 p.m.

Carlin Dupree should see a lot of playing time tonight, which is really the main benefit of this game. Need to get him up to speed because we are about to get into the meat of our schedule.

Mr Meaty
12-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Hope the Men continue good play tonight against VCSU. Tough road trip and really happy to come home 2-0 after that trip. Do not lose focus with the Vikings tonight. Finish them off early and get needed game time minutes for role/bench players. Go Bison.

silkamilkamonico
12-02-2013, 08:23 PM
What about Werner and VandenBergh? I think coaching staff needs to get them as many minutes as possible. If they are still out due to injury does anyone know their timeline?

I'd like to see Kading and Aaberg big games. We really need more from them moving forward and they just have not had a good start at all to the season.

bisonfan08
12-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Very excited to see Dupree play tonight, I wasn't able to watch the games this weekend so the few minutes at the end of the _ND game is all I've seen of him. He looks to be a very quick and potentially explosive player and from what's been said about his talent it should be fun to watch him grow over the next 3 years. Bison win 102-48.

NDSUstudent
12-02-2013, 08:34 PM
What about Werner and VandenBergh? I think coaching staff needs to get them as many minutes as possible. If they are still out due to injury does anyone know their timeline?

I'd like to see Kading and Aaberg big games. We really need more from them moving forward and they just have not had a good start at all to the season.

Well when the season started Saul said two months for Vandenbergh...which probably means he is still a few weeks away. Not sure about Dex.

HoopsBison
12-02-2013, 09:47 PM
I would guess Dex wont play either, he didnt even travel to California.

ndsubison1
12-02-2013, 11:55 PM
this game is going to be ugly. perfect time to get some of our starters some rest. expecting dupree, aaberg, and kading to get big minutes. they need it

ndsubison1
12-03-2013, 12:06 AM
this men vs boys out here tonight. i think we could put together a wellness center pick up team to compete against vcsu

4-0 NDSU quick timeout by VCSU

NDSUstudent
12-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Tray is padding his highlight reel.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

HoopsBison
12-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Go bison

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
12-03-2013, 12:45 AM
41-20 NDSU at half

Stats:
FG%: 16-30 53%
3P: 3-5 50%
FT: 6-7 85%
Reb: 20
TO: 5
PF: 2

Tray: 7
Bjorklund: 10
LA: 0
Brown: 4
Braun: 8
Aaberg: 3
Kading: 2
Dupree: 0
Felt: 7

AjaxTheMighty
12-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Lost to UN_...the luster is gone...ho hum... I'm sure they will do great the rest of the year...ho hum...Debbie Downer reference...ho hum...

HerdBot
12-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Lost to UN_...the luster is gone...ho hum... I'm sure they will do great the rest of the year...ho hum...Debbie Downer reference...ho hum...

I'm with you. I know in my heart that we're not very good because of that game. I'll still go and support the team (well not against a D2 team) but I'm just no longer excited about this team. They blew their chance. Yawn.

BisonTeacher
12-03-2013, 01:36 AM
Just tuning in. Am I seeing a zone right now???????????

ndsubison1
12-03-2013, 01:38 AM
I'm with you. I know in my heart that we're not very good because of that game. I'll still go and support the team (well not against a D2 team) but I'm just no longer excited about this team. They blew their chance. Yawn.

:rolleyes:

AjaxTheMighty
12-03-2013, 01:46 AM
I'm with you. I know in my heart that we're not very good because of that game. I'll still go but I'm just no longer excited about this team. Yawn.

Exactly. It's fun winning in football but the other team I care about gets all beat up by our 'not true rival' and my work place is about 40% UND fans. Fun to hear them talk...I was pretty mad about that loss. Now I'm sort of apathetic. Or maybe just pathetic...

HoopsBison
12-03-2013, 01:59 AM

Cool story bro, you should tell it again in the next game thread...

bison_05
12-03-2013, 02:03 AM

Wow! That is pathetic. Better off not supporting this team with that attitude.

AjaxTheMighty
12-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Cool story bro, you should tell it again in the next game thread...

I fart in your general direction.

HoopsBison
12-03-2013, 02:05 AM
I fart in your general direction.

Thanks Debbie...

CAS4127
12-03-2013, 02:09 AM
This is Valley Shitty State, right?! We'll see what happens later. Not holding my breath, but will continue to support. Looks/sounds like Saul may be getting IT a bit, but I will withhold judgment for a bit while longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

BYZEN
12-03-2013, 02:14 AM

Shhhhh it's a new secret defense, shhhh

BisonTeacher
12-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Shhhhh it's a new secret defense, shhhh

Im pretty sure i saw a 1-3-1. Maybe just because the bench was in....but i saw it.

A1pigskin
12-03-2013, 02:18 AM
Go Bison.......

BYZEN
12-03-2013, 02:19 AM

shhhhhh, new secret weapon, shhhh

BYZEN
12-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Im pretty sure i saw a 1-3-1. Maybe just because the bench was in....but i saw it.

I was there, thought I saw them drop it to it at times too.

BisonTeacher
12-03-2013, 02:33 AM
I was there, thought I saw them drop it to it at times too.

But was it at other times and were starters involved or was it just at the end? Sorry i just caught the last few minutes.

BYZEN
12-03-2013, 02:42 AM
But was it at other times and were starters involved or was it just at the end? Sorry i just caught the last few minutes.

I only noticed it near the end. I would have liked to see the starters using it. This would have been a good game to have tried it out but when they only got home at 11pm last night it doesn't give them much time to practice a new, un-Saul like, defensive strategy.

silkamilkamonico
12-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Exactly. It's fun winning in football but the other team I care about gets all beat up by our 'not true rival' and my work place is about 40% UND fans. Fun to hear them talk...I was pretty mad about that loss. Now I'm sort of apathetic. Or maybe just pathetic...

They can talk, their team beat our ass. It sucks, and I was more pissed than anyone. Still am. Since that game they have been absolutely embarassed in 3 games and their fanbase is starting to question what's going on. Since that embarrasment NDSU has been excellent with 2 quality wins and a blowout against a team they should, and they're getting healthy and starting to offer more versatility with the emergence of Carlton.

People can be pissed at NDSU because of that game. But get over it. It shows that there are indeed some NDSU fans that consider the game against UND their SuperBowl. Basketball ain't like football where you should win every game you're favored. Upsets are going to happen unless your 1 of the 1% teams that finish the season with 3 or 4 losses.

I don't look back at the Bison basketball seasons and say, "well at least we beat UND". I certainly won't look back and say "who cares, they lost to UND".

AjaxTheMighty
12-03-2013, 02:55 AM
They can talk, their team beat our ass. It sucks, and I was more pissed than anyone. Still am. Since that game they have been absolutely embarassed in 3 games and their fanbase is starting to question what's going on. Since that embarrasment NDSU has been excellent with 2 quality wins and a blowout against a team they should, and they're getting healthy and starting to offer more versatility with the emergence of Carlton.

People can be pissed at NDSU because of that game. But get over it. It shows that there are indeed some NDSU fans that consider the game against UND their SuperBowl. Basketball ain't like football where you should win every game you're favored. Upsets are going to happen unless your 1 of the 1% teams that finish the season with 3 or 4 losses.

I don't look back at the Bison basketball seasons and say, "well at least we beat UND". I certainly won't look back and say "who cares, they lost to UND".

That's some quality perspective Silk. I like it. I'm still pissed about it and I will hear about it ALL year long. (#%$&!) I still love watching basketball, and I am just a spoiled Bison fan who doesn't accept losing well, aaaaaaand I am annoyed by excuse makers. I'm not sure about the quality wins thing but good post! I am still looking for that first big win of Saul's tenure.

CAS4127
12-03-2013, 03:03 AM
That's some quality perspective Silk. I like it. I'm still pissed about it and I will hear about it ALL year long. (#%$&!) I still love watching basketball, and I am just a spoiled Bison fan who doesn't accept losing well, aaaaaaand I am annoyed by excuse makers. I'm not sure about the quality wins thing but good post! I am still looking for that first big win of Saul's tenure.

Beating Un_ just because we should have would have been a quality win IMO, but, alas, we couldn't manage doing that relatively simple and basic thing. I'm withholding judgment and not really having much of a GASF over beating Valley Shitty State.

ndsubison1
12-03-2013, 03:15 AM
I only noticed it near the end. I would have liked to see the starters using it. This would have been a good game to have tried it out but when they only got home at 11pm last night it doesn't give them much time to practice a new, un-Saul like, defensive strategy.

agreed it would have been a good game to do some zone and work on it. but not like a 2-3/3-2 zone is new concept that these players have never done before.

HerdBot
12-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Wow! That is pathetic. Better off not supporting this team with that attitude.

Your right. Were awesome. Its OK our supposed best team ever got their ass handed to them by a weak und team. I tell it like it is and this team is average. Next year will be bad. But like I said I will always root for the team. I don't have to be a homer about it just like our 3-8 season.

NDSUstudent
12-03-2013, 03:35 AM
I've never seen so many people make complete fools of themselves based on one game. I do get it, the loss sucked and I was pissed off about it but here is a newsflash.....It didn't end our season and had nothing to do with our overall goals.

Maybe an ass kicking was exactly what the team needed. Maybe the team needed to be humbled. I won't know for sure until the season is over but if we dance...the sin of losing to UND will be forgiven.

silkamilkamonico
12-03-2013, 03:44 AM

I certainly will be pissed about it all year long too, and will not forget.

AjaxTheMighty
12-03-2013, 04:17 AM
I've never seen so many people make complete fools of themselves based on one game. I do get it, the loss sucked and I was pissed off about it but here is a newsflash.....It didn't end our season and had nothing to do with our overall goals.

Maybe an ass kicking was exactly what the team needed. Maybe the team needed to be humbled. I won't know for sure until the season is over but if we dance...the sin of losing to UND will be forgiven.

I know, right?! People can be such fools! I dislike foolish people and all their tomfoolery! Stupid tomfoolerists and their opinions! I say down with them. I got it! Lets all have the same opinions from now on. Oh, and whenever something negative happens lets do cyber group hugs and deny it ever happened. This could work people but it will take everyone working together!

NDSUstudent
12-03-2013, 04:20 AM
People can be as negative as they want but I tend to take them seriously when they actually make relevant observations. Some people here have the capability of doing that and others seem to struggle with it.

AjaxTheMighty
12-03-2013, 04:34 AM
People can be as negative as they want but I tend to take them seriously when they actually make relevant observations. Some people here have the capability of doing that and others seem to struggle with it.

And seeking relevancy from you is a MUST...no doubt.

onbison09
12-03-2013, 04:37 AM

You said it perfectly bubba.

BYZEN
12-03-2013, 04:49 AM
I won't know for sure until the season is over but if we dance...the sin of losing to UND will be forgiven.

!!! This !!!

NDSUstudent
12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
Some highlights....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=145pSNg9Les

runtheoption
12-03-2013, 01:41 PM
i think we could put together a wellness center pick up team to compete against vcsu And that would be men vs. boys. They are college athletes that train all year.

bisonfan08
12-03-2013, 02:13 PM
The negativity towards this team over one game in a 30 game season is just sad, yes it sucked especially since it was to _ND but it was ONE game, a game that the refs controlled and was no fun to watch and I can't imagine it was much fun to play in with that many fouls being called. Since that game we have went 3-0 and won a tournament with wins over Santa Clara and Rider, two respectable D1 basketball programs and we took care of business as we should have last night. _ND on the other hand has lost 3 straight including a stomping from Cal Poly. It's a long season the wins and losses will balance out and by the end we'll see who the better team really is, not from one miserable game.

We have a huge opportunity the next 5 games to make some noise starting with a very solid Bryant team on Saturday, they currently lead the Northeast conference at 5-2 but with 4 days to prep and our guys finally getting a little rest I think it's a game we should win. Then we get the two biggest games on our schedule against Notre Dame and Ohio St, a win at either of those schools would be a big enough win to wipe away the bad loss in my mind. If we can get 2 more wins at home after that against quality CAA teams in Delaware and Townson I will feel real strongly that we will be dancing in March. If we can come out of these next 5 games at 9-4 the hype will be back around this team and it should be. This team deserves support, they have won 3 games in 4 days and yet too many people are still hung up on the last loss, that's just sad.

Mr. Burgundy
12-03-2013, 02:29 PM
I will say this, I feel personally invested in this team. ALL IN. These are some of the best kids you will ever meet, have put in their life to have this chance at the NCAA tourney. The loss to North Dakota took the life out of me. The refs stole the show, I hate the new rules, it killed that game. They outplayed us. We got our butts kicked. That loss isn't looking any better now that North Dakota has chosen to shit the bed after winning their super bowl. I do wonder if we don't get up enough for North Dakota because we have bigger plans, but North Dakota did get up for it and they beat us (bad). Since then, I am proud of their response. Very impressed with their California trip. The game against Bryant who is "borderline top 100" will be a big game for us. Then we need to perform at Notre Dame and Ohio State. These kids deserve a unified fanbase. Like certain things or not, I feel like it gets trendy to pick out one game. I am a DIEHARD, but football fans don't quit when we lose to Indiana State, it doesn't change our goals, my wish is that we stick behind this group, as other than one game, they are doing very good. The offense is insane right now. one bad game that I hope lingers with them and they use as leverage to remember what can go wrong. Time to move forward.

runtheoption
12-03-2013, 02:51 PM
That loss isn't looking any better now that North Dakota has chosen to shit the bed after winning their super bowl. I do wonder if we don't get up enough for North Dakota because we have bigger plans, but North Dakota did get up for it and they beat us (bad). J, I support this team to the end, and cheer like hell at the games I attend. I expect them to be in the championship game come Summit tourney time. I like most of what you posted, except for the "it was UND's Super Bowl." If this is true, why was it theirs and not ours? Why don't we get up for that game? Should their be a little emotion and fire attached to playing UND, even though they are not in our conference? We both play in not-so-strong conferences, and both were preseason favorites to do well in their not-so-strong conferences. Something is wrong if you can't get up for a game against an in-state rival that is a preseason conference favorite. Also, in-state and upper midwest bragging rights help out for recruiting.

Ohio St. and Notre Dame will say the exact same thing if we knock them off...it was NDSU's Super Bowl. We hate it when schools say that about us, whether in football, basketball or friggin Bridge Building.

RedRiver
12-03-2013, 03:44 PM
It was _und's super bowl, just look at the results of the two teams since that game. Heck, I didn't even have much emotion during that game. The _ND game is over and it doesn't mean a damn thing today nor does it have any impact on the Bison. You can sure tell that the team has moved on to better things.

Mr. Burgundy
12-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Run the option....we agree. I am not sure why. Personally, I think we thought we were better, and I believe we are ALOT better, but that is why we played and they kicked our butt. In football we have a massive target on our back, we take everyone's best shot. In basketball we are only the favorite probably half the time, I am sure the kids fully expected to play that game. The games at UND have been officiated very differently. two years ago anything went. Last time you couldn't dribble without a foul called and our kids froze. We changed how we competed as everyone was in massive foul trouble. Not excuses, we got our butts kicked it wasn't close. I hope we can continue to learn from that one and move forward like we have, and not won a big game and then lose 3 in a row, which would be alot more troubling. Our next game is a big game, we need a win over Bryant who is very good prior to Notre Dame and Ohio State. Who do you think Taylor Braun has circled to play? UND (he could probably care less about the rivalry) or Notre Dame/Ohio State? Kids didn't grow up like we did knowing you MUST beat UND and your life depends on it. That is simply the truth. The kids are alot less local than the kids we recruited in the NCC days when these rivalries were absolutely a must. We got beat, just glad we are moving forward and playing alot better. Carlin Dupree is worth the price of admission.

GRAFTONBISON
12-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Run the option....we agree. I am not sure why. Personally, I think we thought we were better, and I believe we are ALOT better, but that is why we played and they kicked our butt. In football we have a massive target on our back, we take everyone's best shot. In basketball we are only the favorite probably half the time, I am sure the kids fully expected to play that game. The games at UND have been officiated very differently. two years ago anything went. Last time you couldn't dribble without a foul called and our kids froze. We changed how we competed as everyone was in massive foul trouble. Not excuses, we got our butts kicked it wasn't close. I hope we can continue to learn from that one and move forward like we have, and not won a big game and then lose 3 in a row, which would be alot more troubling. Our next game is a big game, we need a win over Bryant who is very good prior to Notre Dame and Ohio State. Who do you think Taylor Braun has circled to play? UND (he could probably care less about the rivalry) or Notre Dame/Ohio State? Kids didn't grow up like we did knowing you MUST beat UND and your life depends on it. That is simply the truth. The kids are alot less local than the kids we recruited in the NCC days when these rivalries were absolutely a must. We got beat, just glad we are moving forward and playing alot better. Carlin Dupree is worth the price of admission.

This is why I have major concerns over the ability or lack thereof to make adjustments during a game. Would have been nice to have changed the way we competed before everyone was in massive foul trouble.

The next couple weeks will tell us a lot about this team IMO.

Go Bison!!

HoopsBison
12-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Big game Saturday, we now face a 5 game meat grinder against solid teams. NEED to start strong against a good Bryant team to get some momentum.

JSUBison
12-03-2013, 06:40 PM
The Notre Dame game will be on ESPNU, and the Ohio State game is on the BTN. Notre Dame and NDSU share common opponent in Santa Clara. NDSU beat SC 91-85, Notre Dame beat SC 84-69.

56BISON73
12-03-2013, 07:05 PM
"" Carlin Dupree is worth the price of admission. ""

I watched that kid last night and he just flys down the court with no effort. Pretty smooth.

dragonsfan
12-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Scared to play msum? Why vcsu mayvile etc? MSUM 5-0

herdmember
12-03-2013, 07:34 PM
"" Carlin Dupree is worth the price of admission. ""

I watched that kid last night and he just flys down the court with no effort. Pretty smooth.

Nice shot from 3 too. Really an interesting skillset. I was wondering who would fill the 'price of admission' role after TrayVonn, hopefully it's Carlin.

ndsubison1
12-03-2013, 08:01 PM
It was _und's super bowl, just look at the results of the two teams since that game. Heck, I didn't even have much emotion during that game. The _ND game is over and it doesn't mean a damn thing today nor does it have any impact on the Bison. You can sure tell that the team has moved on to better things.

it means more to the whioux fans than us thats for sure

silkamilkamonico
12-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Scared to play msum? Why vcsu mayvile etc? MSUM 5-0

MSUM wants a 2 for 1. NDSU saying no thanks, rightfully so.

unbison
12-04-2013, 12:16 AM
MSUM wants a 2 for 1. NDSU saying no thanks, rightfully so.
hey wait.......dont people think that the gophers should do that with us?

A1pigskin
12-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Nice win over Valley Shitty.

CAS4127
12-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Nice win over Valley Shitty.

Hey, give credit where it is due!!

Valley Shitty State is my line!!

ndsubison1
12-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Hey, give credit where it is due!!

Valley Shitty State is my line!!

i dont think anybody is lauding the win over vcsu. just nice to see them bounce back a bit after the bad loss to UN_. the emergence of dupree should help this team

CAS4127
12-04-2013, 01:22 AM
i dont think anybody is lauding the win over vcsu. just nice to see them bounce back a bit after the bad loss to UN_. the emergence of dupree should help this team

What is interesting about Dupree playing is that the BBOC here called for it before Saul went there.

Oh, and my post was about reference to Valley City as Valley Shitty, which is how I have referred to It for years-->no biggy here!!

HoopsBison
12-04-2013, 01:25 AM
What is interesting about Dupree playing is that the BBOC here called for it before Saul went there.

Oh, and my post was about reference to Valley City as Valley Shitty, which is how I have referred to It for years-->no biggy here!!

You do realize Dupree has been hurt for most of the season so far right???

CAS4127
12-04-2013, 01:32 AM
You do realize Dupree has been hurt for most of the season so far right???

No. I didn't, but my point stands!!

Mr. Burgundy
12-04-2013, 01:49 AM
CAS I respect your opinion, and everyone knew we needed another ball handler. This team lost a starting quality point guard to a career ending injury and the future at PG was hurt since he git on campus. He's just now able to play and is giving us quality minutes. Lucky it's early in the year. We need him. His jump shit was beautiful last night, and that doesn't care who u are playing. 18 year olds need to gain confidence.

CAS4127
12-04-2013, 03:02 AM
CAS I respect your opinion, and everyone knew we needed another ball handler. This team lost a starting quality point guard to a career ending injury and the future at PG was hurt since he git on campus. He's just now able to play and is giving us quality minutes. Lucky it's early in the year. We need him. His jump shit was beautiful last night, and that doesn't care who u are playing. 18 year olds need to gain confidence.

Well, thank I for respecting my opinion. I read and respected what some were saying about getting Dupree in, and now it has happened.
Despite what you BBOC peeps think, there are peeps who can add to and or object to opinions you peeps may hold, and they are not all bad.

Here is one I hold: Aaberg is a liability. He operates more like a statute out there than a BB player, especially on D?!

Now, that said, I don't doubt he can be a good player, but right now Saul and his crew don't have him there. Last time I checked, he is replacement for our 4-5 player, but as of now just takes up space as a player to ensure we have 5 on the court.

JMO!!

Enlighten me please, along with who is leading this team on the floor, rather than locker room or pre-Bison stats/talk!

Who is leading--can't wait for Saul to do it!! A TEAM needs an on-the-court leader, not a coach to do it. Someone needs to show up with individual indentity rather than just mimicking the coach.

IMO, that has been happening way to long with NDSU MBB. We need someone to grow a pair.

Let's go--it doesn't have to be bundled up in some nice little, well wrapped package-->witch is exactly what has been happening with NDSU MBB for far to long IMO!!

Get the fuck out there and play with reckless abandon, and have at least a bit of attitude.

Done with rant--time for NDSU MBB to step up with some mojo!!

Let's go!!

Bison55
12-04-2013, 01:02 PM
EXACTLY- they should pretend that they are playing VCSU every game. at least they seem to have a little confidence and aggressiveness. Seems like when they play any legit team...... they freeze up and hesitate like a 10th grade boy at prom! :D

bisonfan08
12-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Well, thank I for respecting my opinion. I read and respected what some were saying about getting Dupree in, and now it has happened.
Despite what you BBOC peeps think, there are peeps who can add to and or object to opinions you peeps may hold, and they are not all bad.

Here is one I hold: Aaberg is a liability. He operates more like a statute out there than a BB player, especially on D?!

Now, that said, I don't doubt he can be a good player, but right now Saul and his crew don't have him there. Last time I checked, he is replacement for our 4-5 player, but as of now just takes up space as a player to ensure we have 5 on the court.

JMO!!

Enlighten me please, along with who is leading this team on the floor, rather than locker room or pre-Bison stats/talk!

Who is leading--can't wait for Saul to do it!! A TEAM needs an on-the-court leader, not a coach to do it. Someone needs to show up with individual indentity rather than just mimicking the coach.

IMO, that has been happening way to long with NDSU MBB. We need someone to grow a pair.

Let's go--it doesn't have to be bundled up in some nice little, well wrapped package-->witch is exactly what has been happening with NDSU MBB for far to long IMO!!

Get the fuck out there and play with reckless abandon, and have at least a bit of attitude.

Done with rant--time for NDSU MBB to step up with some mojo!!

Let's go!!

Taylor Braun is the undoubted leader of this team and anybody who has attended a game should be able to see that, if not then you're not paying attention. He is constantly encouraging the guys and pushing them to be better, in one instance after Felt passed up a 3-point opportunity in a game at the next dead ball I watched Braun walk right over to him, put a finger to his chest and tell him you need to shoot that. The other thing I've noticed most about him this year is that he is more willing to pass the ball to an open teammate versus taking a tough shot himself, it takes a true leader to make the people around you better and build their confidence. He knows the TEAM needs to be ready to roll come March, not just himself and he's doing everything he can to make sure they are where they need to be.

imabison
12-05-2013, 04:12 PM

Isnt Aalberg still recovering from a back strain of some sort??

I saw one time when he came down awkwardly against Valley City, and when they changed players Saul seemed to go ask him if he was ok...

HoopsBison
12-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Isnt Aalberg still recovering from a back strain of some sort??

I saw one time when he came down awkwardly against Valley City, and when they changed players Saul seemed to go ask him if he was ok...

Yes, bad back problems, limits his ability and how long he can go.