PDA

View Full Version : Impressed!

GoldysArmy
10-22-2006, 03:08 AM
As a Gopher fan, I was not quite sure what to expect from NDSU. I attended the game today and was very impressed with your team and fans. Make no bones about it, my Gophers got lucky and eeked one out. The Bison deserved to win but I guess that is college football...no need to hang your heads, you should be very proud. As for your fans, very classy. They were nearly as loud as the bi-annual Iowa contingent but with much much more class! I would guesstimate 15-17k NDSU fans. Best of luck the rest of the way!

BisonMav
10-22-2006, 03:38 AM
Thanks Goldy!

It was a fun day at the dome, really would have liked the W, but it wasn't meant to be.

D
10-22-2006, 04:08 AM
Man, was Ramon Humber a man amongst boys today. He was all over the pace, and when he was on the field he seemed faster then the Gophs RBs. If only he was 2" taller and 15 lbs heavier he would have a job on Sundays bar none. I came away more impressed with him then Joe Mays.

sambini
10-22-2006, 04:35 AM
THANKS GOLDY IT WAS AN AWESOME TIME+++++++++

lakesbison
10-23-2006, 09:15 PM
WHAT GOLDY SAID equals about 1000 people said to me at DINKYTOWN SATURDAY NIGHT!

what a rivalry!!!!

broke_back_mnt
10-23-2006, 09:36 PM
I would extend the praise to the Gopher fans. Welcoming and friendly. Thanks for hosting such a great event. I was impressed too!

We didnt know what to expect when we pulled into our lot. It was so packed that we had to walk the car in asking people to move grills and chairs, there was a lot of good natured hooting and hollaring and that led to a great party hosted by the Gopher fans.