PDA

View Full Version : The Deep Ball

EC8CH
11-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Brock has really dialed in the deep ball towards the end of the season. He's no longer shorting Vraa like he did earlier in the year (maybe he's finally just got used to how fast Vraa has become) or being oh so close like he was towards the middle, especially against Missouri State. Against USD the only deep throw that wasn't spot on I think was the one where he was rolling out. Otherwise, he's throwing darts downfield when he's standing in the pocket, even under pretty good pressure.

I think this is terrific to see as it really adds a dimension to the offense the Bison haven't had.

BisonTeacher
11-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Brock has really dialed in the deep ball towards the end of the season. He's no longer shorting Vraa like he did earlier in the year (maybe he's finally just got used to how fast Vraa has become) or being oh so close like he was towards the middle, especially against Missouri State. Against USD the only deep throw that wasn't spot on I think was the one where he was rolling out. Otherwise, he's throwing darts downfield when he's standing in the pocket, even under pretty good pressure.

I think this is terrific to see as it really adds a dimension to the offense the Bison haven't had.

I was thinking about it this past weekend as well. Some of us speculated about it last year, but I still think he may have been not have been at full strength last year. Cuz his arm looks way different now. Throwing bullets and deep ball hitting receivers in stride.