PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs. Montana State

tojo70
11-21-2013, 03:44 PM
For those of you who care:

This weekend is the 113th Cat/Griz game....Known as "The Brawl of the Wild"
I'm usually a Griz fan, but cheer for the Cats also. This year is hard for me because with a Griz win the Cats are likely not going to make the playoffs. If the Cats win, most likely both teams make the playoffs. I would like the Cats to get in if for no other reason I'd like the chance to have them go to Fargo and make them pay for the buyout.
Anyone else have any interest in this game?

aces1180
11-21-2013, 03:53 PM
For those of you who care:

This weekend is the 113th Cat/Griz game....Known as "The Brawl of the Wild"
I'm usually a Griz fan, but cheer for the Cats also. This year is hard for me because with a Griz win the Cats are likely not going to make the playoffs. If the Cats win, most likely both teams make the playoffs. I would like the Cats to get in if for no other reason I'd like the chance to have them go to Fargo and make them pay for the buyout.
Anyone else have any interest in this game?

I wish it were played after the Bison game, as I would love to watch this game...I'm cheering for MSU, as I want them in Fargo.

jimmyptubas
11-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Where's the game at this year? I can agree that cheering for a Montana state visit would be cool.

Tatanka
11-21-2013, 04:25 PM
Bring the bobchickens to the dome for their asswhooping.

ndsubison1
11-21-2013, 04:53 PM
in bozeman. i think this game can go either way. msu hasnt played well recently and montana has barely gotten by on the road. ill still take montana

BisonNation11
11-21-2013, 04:57 PM
I think Montana wins this one and gets pretty beat up doing so. Any playoff game for them will be tough. I'm ok if MSU doesn't make the playoffs. Either that, or if they make it, give them a bye into the second round against NDSU. They can buy out the first round right??? :biggrin:

southcliffbison
11-21-2013, 06:44 PM
in bozeman. i think this game can go either way. msu hasnt played well recently and montana has barely gotten by on the road. ill still take montana

USD exposed the Grizzlies for what they are: a mid level to upper Pig Sty Conference team. The Yotes, if their RB could have hung onto the ball late in the 4th quarter, would have dashed the Griz hopes of playoff competition and basically rendered the Brawl meaningless other than for bragging rights in sheep country.

MontBison
11-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Both of these teams are garbage. Msu isn't even worthy to play on the same field as the bison.

ndsubison1
11-21-2013, 08:10 PM
USD exposed the Grizzlies for what they are: a mid level to upper Pig Sty Conference team. The Yotes, if their RB could have hung onto the ball late in the 4th quarter, would have dashed the Griz hopes of playoff competition and basically rendered the Brawl meaningless other than for bragging rights in sheep country.

that would have only been their 3rd loss

tjbison
11-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Griz will show the world exactly why the Bozeman pussies are still and were overrated, but I bet they still start next year top 5 even if they don't make the playoffs this year:facepalm:

MAKBison
11-21-2013, 09:53 PM
CATS----Pound them GSU style!!!!

BisoninNWMN
11-21-2013, 10:32 PM
I think the Griz are going to win and keep the kitties out of the playoffs.

Although I would love having MSU come here and get a beat down....:rofl:

perthbison
11-22-2013, 12:52 AM
They can buy out the first round right??? :biggrin:[/COLOR]I was thinking that they can buy us the first round

southcliffbison
11-22-2013, 02:28 AM
that would have only been their 3rd loss

Yes, but who have they played? The Griz are 9-2 now; a loss to USD would have made that 8 and 3; remember they played and beat Okie Panhandle State and they had their asses handed to them by NAU. EWU, meh, the Griz dug themselves too deep a hole early and couldn't recover.......EWU is not SDSU.