PDA

View Full Version : Rabbits or Penguins

BisonHorns
11-19-2013, 12:33 AM
I don't want to play the Jackrabbits during the playoffs but I am torn because I want to see the Penguins get ripped. Then again I would like to get another shot to embarrass Youngstown for going on and on about, "If we had Hess we would have won." Then again throttling the Rabbits never gets old. If I tell my therapist about this it is going to cost $$$, so I am coming to Bisonville for thoughts.

tjbison
11-19-2013, 12:34 AM
Jacks all the way, hell with Youngstown

EC8CH
11-19-2013, 12:55 AM
SDSU.... Let coach d bag sit at home during the playoffs thinking whatever he wants. I think SDSU is the better program and definitely more classy.

I hope the jacks embarrass them next Saturday.

ZZ goes for 70 Zenners.

BisoninNWMN
11-19-2013, 01:03 AM
SDSU will win that game.

The Bison will roll either one of them if they meet in the playoffs.

:bunnyb:

HandoEX
11-19-2013, 01:35 AM
SDSU will win that game.

The Bison will roll either one of them if they meet in the playoffs.

:bunnyb:
^this!

SDSU has 10x the class that those schmucks from YSU have.

EC8CH
11-19-2013, 01:48 AM
"Bohldly going"

Thank you sir for tieing the imagages of Coach Bohl and Captain Picard together in my mind. I can not understand how I've never seen it before!?

How did a Bison TNG sign not make it on Gameday?

ndsubison1
11-19-2013, 02:40 AM
wed beat either. but id rather play sdsu if hess is 100%

roadwarrior
11-19-2013, 02:50 AM
Now this is going to be some game. Two coaches that spend more time on the field than they do coaching.

MAKBison
11-19-2013, 02:57 AM
Me thinks SDSU.....their game calling is just so predictable.

Tatanka
11-19-2013, 03:03 AM
^this!

SDSU has 10x the class that those schmucks from YSU have.

^^ These are not words to be taken lightly right here.

aces1180
11-19-2013, 03:46 AM
I wish they could both lose...

Wolford is a douche, but Stig let's his team play dirty when getting beat (has happened a lot in the last two years).

I have zero respect for either coach.

With that, I think it would be fun to end SDSU's season again.

reformedUNDfan
11-19-2013, 04:04 AM
rather have the bunnies win. We'll need a travel partner for when the MWC comes calling :hide:

IBleedYellow
11-19-2013, 04:29 AM
I actually like the Bunnies.

I also believe ZZ is going to run for about 50 Zenners against YSU's horrible run defense this weekend.

BlueBisonRock
11-19-2013, 04:39 AM
^^ These are not words to be taken lightly right here.

There is something to be said for hunting and fishing.

BisonTeacher
11-19-2013, 12:15 PM
I wish they could both lose...

Wolford is a douche, but Stig let's his team play dirty when getting beat (has happened a lot in the last two years).

I have zero respect for either coach.

With that, I think it would be fun to end SDSU's season again.

I forgot about that. If Wolford thinks Jiriks hit was a cheap shot, He might just lose his mind if anything happens like what happened to Leevon Perry last year.

Da Bison
11-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Rabbits or Penguins
I'll take either............................................ ...they both taste like Chicken mmmmmm.................

BisonNation11
11-19-2013, 01:23 PM
My heart wants SDSU to win. My head wants YSU. Hess will be hurt no matter when/if we would see him again, so we'd never face him at 100%. Holding Zenner to a Zenner again (or even his previous other totals) is like playing with fire. Eventually you're going to get burned. We walked all over YSU. We only managed 20 points against SDSU. I like our chances with YSU again. With all that said, I think Wolford is a douche and I want someone to tackle him on their way out bounds. Ya know, to give him something to actually whine about.

daddy daycare
11-19-2013, 01:34 PM
YSU can't stop the run and SDSU seems more physical. SDSU wins.

BisonNeil
11-19-2013, 01:42 PM
The Jacks have finally recovered from their reality check game with the Bison, the Peggies have yet to demonstrate they know how to do that over the past few years. Jacks, by a bunch.

EC8CH
11-19-2013, 01:48 PM
My heart wants SDSU to win. My head wants YSU. Hess will be hurt no matter when/if we would see him again, so we'd never face him at 100%. Holding Zenner to a Zenner again (or even his previous other totals) is like playing with fire. Eventually you're going to get burned. We walked all over YSU. We only managed 20 points against SDSU. I like our chances with YSU again. With all that said, I think Wolford is a douche and I want someone to tackle him on their way out bounds. Ya know, to give him something to actually whine about.

I think the Bison offense is much improved since they last played SDSU, so if they meet again in the playoffs I would be shocked if they didn't put up more than 7 before the half especially at the Dome.

I do think Zenner is more dangerous than even a 100% Hess though.

SDSU is a better team, and as such they should beat YSU this Saturday, and the playoffs are about playing the best so that's who the Bison should face between the two.

I also like the idea of coach d bag stewing over the off season clinging to his believes of what might have been.

CAS4127
11-19-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: SDSU/Zenner

SDSU/Zenner pretty much run north and south between the tackles. Don't forget too quickly who we lost in the very heart/middle of our defense. I'd rather not see them again frankly. Plus, we know we can defend YSU without Grant. I'll take YSU FTW!!

BisonNation11
11-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: SDSU/Zenner

SDSU/Zenner pretty much run north and south between the tackles. Don't forget too quickly who we lost in the very heart/middle of our defense. I'd rather not see them again frankly. Plus, we know we can defend YSU without Grant. I'll take YSU FTW!!

This was my point with my post without actually saying it...

Mayville Bison
11-19-2013, 02:59 PM
I said a few weeks back that YSU was going to lose their last 3 so why change now?

Even though YSU has 8 wins right now, I think they have to win in order to get in. They don't have a signature win (at least SDSU beat a good Big Sky team), they will have lost their last 3, and their QB flat-out said, "If we lose, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs".

Either way, I don't think we will see either of them in round 2. If YSU wins, I think they will be fodder for EIU. If SDSU wins, I think they will send them to play someone out west - either Montana (if they beat MSU next week) or EWU (if they could beat Montana in round 1). I don't think the playoff comittee will have a lot of confidence in them winning round 1, so they'll set up the bus trip for their round one opponent.

CAS4127
11-19-2013, 03:01 PM
I said a few weeks back that YSU was going to lose their last 3 so why change now?

Even though YSU has 8 wins right now, I think they have to win in order to get in. They don't have a signature win (at least SDSU beat a good Big Sky team), they will have lost their last 3, and their QB flat-out said, "If we lose, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs".

Either way, I don't think we will see either of them in round 2. If YSU wins, I think they will be fodder for EIU. If SDSU wins, I think they will send them to play someone out west - either Montana (if they beat MSU next week) or EWU (if they could beat Montana in round 1). I don't think the playoff comittee will have a lot of confidence in them winning round 1, so they'll set up the bus trip for their round one opponent.

I will be shocked if the MVFC does not get 3 teams in the playoffs, regardless of what happens this weekend.

coloradobison
11-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Interesting.... Terry Vandrovec ‏@TerryVandrovec 32m
YSU coach Eric Wolford said QB Kurt Hess (ankle) is "good to go" vs. SDSU. Said Hess was pulled last week with this game in mind.

so did Wolford just decide to mail it in against us?

CAS4127
11-19-2013, 03:43 PM
YSU coach Eric Wolford said QB Kurt Hess (ankle) is "good to go" vs. SDSU. Said Hess was pulled last week with this game in mind.

That's what I thought from the beginning. Hess looked just fine before he basically pulled himself from the game.

gumby013
11-19-2013, 03:47 PM
That's what I thought from the beginning. Hess looked just fine before he basically pulled himself from the game.

Hess didn't look right in his limited warmups before the game. He wasn't pushing off with his right leg at all on throws.

EC8CH
11-19-2013, 03:48 PM

Needed an excuse

Tatanka
11-19-2013, 03:48 PM

And then bitch about it after the game? Sounds about right.

OTOH, Hess didn't look good when he came back in the second time. Poor mobility. I'm sure he'll do great on the awesome playing surface in Brookings.

coloradobison
11-19-2013, 03:53 PM
At least the kitty litter box will be soft on his ankle....

bisonmike2
11-19-2013, 03:55 PM
My heart says SDSU but I think I want to witness the YSU coach go into total meltdown mode when they get beat in the playoffs.

Bison"FANatic"
11-19-2013, 03:57 PM
It is at Youngstown I believe

Tatanka
11-19-2013, 04:00 PM
At least the kitty litter box will be soft on his ankle....

Oh, hell no. The pasture will be compacted and frozen, much like concrete. Whatever grass the cheerleaders have left on the field* will be dried out* and won't offer much support*. Also there's no way it's not pocketed with divots*, holes*, lumps*, bumps*, and imperfections. We just lost Izzy.

EDIT: too bad the game won't be actually played there.

CAS4127
11-19-2013, 04:19 PM
It is at Youngstown I believe

It is!!

RTO is a pussy!!