PDA

View Full Version : FCS Week 13 Thread

NDSUstudent
11-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Key FCS Games(Games with FCS Playoff Implications)
Liberty at Charleston Southern 10 a.m. ESPN3- Charleston Southern is a team completely in control of its own destiny. Win and they recieve the Big South autobid, lose and they will be at home for Thanksgiving. Liberty is a team that has had CSU's number, the Flames have won seven consecutive games over the Buccanears. The Flames have also won their last four games, including a 24-0 thumping over a Gardner-Webb team that defeated Charleston Southern last week. Wtih a win Liberty would also still have a glimmer of hope of maybe sneaking into the playoffs at 8-4 but would need a ton of help.

Maine at New Hampshire 11 a.m. Comcast Sports Baltimore/Comcast Sports Northeast/Comcast Sports MA - At 6-4 UNH is clinging to the fringe of FCS playoff bubble, very much needing a marquee win. Something....anything to make them standout among the FCS bubble teams and a win over a Maine team that has yet to lose against an FCS opponent will certainly provide them that chance. At 7-4 UNH would still not be a sure thing but it would give them a chance. Maine also has a lot to play for, a top seed in the playoffs and of course bragging rights is on the line. These two rivals play for the Brice-Cowell Musket, which New Hampshire currently has possession of.

Lafayette at Lehigh 11:30 a.m. MASN2HD/Patriot League Network- I'm not sure I could pick a better game to decide who gets the Patriot League autobid. Lafayette and Lehigh is the most played football rivalry in all of college football and these two teams have met on the gridiron in every season since 1896. As for how this game will play into the FCS playoff picture, it is simple. The winner gets the Patriot League autobid while the loser is out.

SC State at Norfolk State noon- If SC State loses this game they are out and if they win they have reasonable shot of getting an at-large bid at 9-3. This is a game they should win but Norfolk State is capable of surprising teams, they did upset Bethune-Cookman a few weeks ago on the road.

EIU at UT Martin 1 p.m. ESPN3- At 7-4 UT Martin is much like New Hampshire, they are a team on the fringe needing something to make their potential playoff resume standout and in the week's last season they will get that one hail Mary to boost their resume. No OVC team has even really given EIU a game so the outlook may not seem bright for UTM but on any given Saturday anything can happen. Meanwhile for EIU a win basically locks up home field in the playoffs. The only team to have beaten EIU, Northern Illinois still has yet to lose a game this year.

SDSU at YSU 1 p.m. ESPN3- For SDSU this is a game that will put them into the playoff field. SDSU already holding a very impressive win over Southland champ Southeastern Illinois would be a playoff lock at 8-4. But for YSU an 8-4 record could put them in a tenuous position, unlike the Jacks the flightless birds do not have that marquee non-conference win. In fact they didn't really play anyone in non-conference outside of Michigan State. A win would surely put YSU in the FCS playoff field, likely making them one of just two MVFC teams in the field.

Samford at Elon 2 p.m.- By beating Chattanooga last week Samford kept their playoff hopes alive. With a win and a Furman loss the Bulldogs would clinch the SoCon autobid and even if Furman wins Samford is in decent shape for an at-large bid. If they lose to Elon though they are out.

Wofford at Furman- 11 a.m.- Must win game for Furman here. The SoCon autobid is their only hope to get in. The Paladins have played extremely well in their last few games and Wofford has really struggled so I have to like their chances but even with a win Furman is not in control of their destiny. If Samford loses, Chattanooga receives the autobid even if Furman wins due to their head to head win over the Paldins earlier this season.

NAU at SUU 2:05 p.m. Big Sky TV- NAU is a very likely in the FCS playoffs with a win in this game and perhaps would even garner a seed. Meanwhile for SUU they are not a sure thing at all if they lose and fall to 8-4, they really need a win to be a playoff lock.

William and Mary at Richmond 3 p.m- Last week Richmond dealt a huge blow to Delaware's playoff hopes and now they can play spoiler again vs the Tribe of William and Mary. William and Mary lost a tough game to Towson last weekend, the Tribe will very likely be in with a win here and in my opinion I think it is likely they get one. Their defense is just too good to let Richmond run up a bunch of points like Delaware did last week.

Sam Houston State at Central Arkansas 3 p.m. ESPN Game Plan/ESPN3- It is crazy that the two-time FCS runner up is now playing for its postseason life but that is the case and to make matters worse they will likely have to win without starting QB Brain Bell who may have broken his clavicle. Without Bell the Kats still have a lot of talent, especially with all-everything RB Tim Flanders still healthy. Fortunately for SHSU they are playing a team that has been decimated by injuries in UCA, if their back up QB can give them anything they should be able to do enough to win this one but they will be walking into postseason limping if they can't find a QB to replace Bell.

Upset Special
Delaware at Villanova 2:30 p.m. -I'm not sure what has happened to Delaware since their huge upset of Towson. Last week they let Richmond do whatever it wanted offensively in a 46-43 loss at home and two weeks ago William and Mary completely shut down their offense. Now they face their longtime rival Villanova, a team that entered 2013 with hopes of going to Frisco but have struggled to a 5-5 record vs a brutal schedule. Villanova is too good of a team to finish the season with a losing record, I think they get up for this game in a big way and leave their hated rival stunned sitting at home for the playoffs.

FCS Game of the Week
Montana at Montana State 1 p.m. Root Sports Rocky Mountain/Northwest- The game of the week as usual at the end of the regular season has to be the Brawl of the Wild. These two schools just hate each other and now you throw on top of that some huge playoff implications. Montana State must win or Denarious McGhee will end his career at home instead of in the playoffs. For the Griz they have a shot to put a dagger in Montana State while also putting themselves in possible contention for a postseason seed. The Griz enter this game on a bit of a roll. Winners of their last three games and five of their last six. At times they've shown to have a pretty potent offense. Meanwhile Montana State is reeling after a tough loss to SUU at home last week and getting routed by EWU on the road in week 11. With injuries to their running backs, the Bobcats will really need to lean on McGhee to have one more big game to push them into the postseason. The fact that anything can happen in a rivalry game makes this match up one worth paying attention to.

FCS Games on TV
Harvard at Yale 11 a.m. NBC Sports Network
Maine at UNH 11 a.m. Comcast Sports BA/NE/MA
Lafayette at Lehigh 11 a.m. MASN2HD
Coastal Carolina at South Carolina noon ESPN Game Plan/ESPN3
Bethune-Cookman at Florida A&M 1 p.m. ESPN Classic/ ESPN3
Georgia Southern at Florida 1 p.m. ESPN Game Plan/ESPN3
Montana at Montana State 1 p.m. Root Sports Rocky Mountain/Root Sports Northwest
UT Chattanooga at Alabama 1 p.m. ESPN Game Plan/ESPN3
James Madison at Towson 2:30 p.m. NBC Sports Network
South Dakota at NDSU 2:30 p.m. NBC ND/FCS/Midco
Sam Houston State at Central Arkansas 3 p.m. ESPN Game Plan/ESPN3
Portland State at Eastern Washington 4:30 p.m. Root Sports Rocky Mountain/Root Sports Northwest/Direct TV 101
UC Davis at Sacramento State 5:30 p.m. Comcast Sports California/Big Sky TV
McNeese State at Lamar 6 p.m. ESPN Game Plan/ESPN3

FCS Streams(Free or ESPN3)
Nicholls State at SELA 6 p.m. ESPN3 **Game will be played on 11/21/2013**
Liberty at Charleston Southern 10 a.m. ESPN3
The Citadel at Clemson 11 a.m. ESPN3
Robert Morris at Saint Francis 11 a.m. NEC Front Row
Georgetown at Holy Cross 11:30 a.m. Patriot League Network
Lafayette at Lehigh 11:30 a.m. Patriot League Network
Bryant at CCSU 11:45 NEC Front Row
Austin Peay at Tennessee Tech noon ESPN3
Eastern Kentucky at Murray State noon OVC Digital Network
Fordham at Colgate noon Patriot League Network
Gardner Webb at Presbyterian noon Big South Video
Alabama A&M at Georgia Tech 12:30 p.m. ESPN3
Bucknell at VMI 12:30 p.m. Big South Video
South Dakota State at Youngstown State 1 p.m. ESPN3
Cal Poly at Northern Colorado 1 p.m. Big Sky TV
Eastern Illinois at UT Martin 1 p.m. ESPN3
Idaho State at Weber State 2 p.m. Big Sky TV
Northern Arizona at Southern Utah 2 p.m. Big Sky TV
Southeast Missouri at Jacksonville State 3 p.m. OVC Digital Network

BisonTeacher
11-18-2013, 02:37 AM
wow...lots of good games from 1pm-3pm. Gonna be hard to watch them all.

You have done a great job with these threads all season. Not sure how much time you put into it....but I know its more than I have and I appreciate it every week. Well done.

NDSUstudent
11-18-2013, 02:49 AM
wow...lots of good games from 1pm-3pm. Gonna be hard to watch them all.

You have done a great job with these threads all season. Not sure how much time you put into it....but I know its more than I have and I appreciate it every week. Well done.

I went a little overboard this week and spent a few hours but there are so many games with playoff implications I thought I would try to highlight them all and plus the Vikings game got so bad I had to do something to forget about it.

I do agree there are a ton of great games on Saturday afternoon. I really wish the Montana game was at night so I could watch it but at least I will get to see some of it while tailgating.

Tatanka
11-18-2013, 02:51 AM
BYE vs Mussman - The always-formidable BYE has a end-of-the-season tilt against un_'s FCS Coach Of The Year candidate Chris Mussman. While you can't blame BYE for looking ahead to the first week of the FCS playoffs, when they will take on no fewer than eight seeded teams simultaneously, they need to be on top of their game next week if they want to avoid getting too close to Mussman, who has been rumored to be joining BYE on a permanent basis. un_ has already announced a paid attendance of 5900 for this game in el Forko Grande's Alerus Center, but in reality the actual crowd will be similar to un_'s last home game, where they bid farewell to their senior class in the annual Tomato Bowl versus powerhouse Northern Colorado. TATANKA'S LINE: Pick-em. OVER/UNDER: $250,000

Kermit
11-18-2013, 03:00 AM
BYE Mussman

Fixed it for you.

Tatanka
11-18-2013, 03:06 AM
Fixed it for you.

Sadly, this. He will truly be missed.

Bison"FANatic"
11-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Fixed it for you.
Will it happen today??????????

cbline
11-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Will it happen today??????????

No wor_ from un_ as of 12:45 Central Time. If it hasn't happene_ by now, I _oubt that it will. I think that the A_ woul_ have pulle_ the trigger imme_iately this morning.

BisonTeacher
11-18-2013, 07:06 PM
No wor_ from un_ as of 12:45 Central Time. If it hasn't happene_ by now, I _oubt that it will. I think that the A_ woul_ have pulle_ the trigger imme_iately this morning.

It just did. TSCF started its own thread.

NDSUstudent
11-19-2013, 03:19 AM
I'm going to really emphasize that the Montana-Montana State game is really one to pay close attention to. If Montana State wins I predict they will be coming to Fargo(if they can win their first round game, which may likely be vs SDSU). If the Griz win I think the might get seeded, potentially at 8 which would put them on a quarterfinal collision course with us.

As for playing SDSU it really depends on how things shake out. If they get in I don't really see them hosting unless they get some cupcake like Butler. If they don't host the committee might throw them in a bracket where they see a Big Sky or SLC team in round one which might mean they could see another Big Sky or SLC team in round 2 should they win. Playing SDSU again isn't really the lock some think it is.

BisonTeacher
11-19-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm going to really emphasize that the Montana-Montana State game is really one to pay close attention to. If Montana State wins I predict they will be coming to Fargo(if they can win their first round game, which may likely be vs SDSU). If the Griz win I think the might get seeded, potentially at 8 which would put them on a quarterfinal collision course with us.

As for playing SDSU it really depends on how things shake out. If they get in I don't really see them hosting unless they get some cupcake like Butler. If they don't host the committee might throw them in a bracket where they see a Big Sky or SLC team in round one which might mean they could see another Big Sky or SLC team in round 2 should they win. Playing SDSU again isn't really the lock some think it is.

Looking forward to this weekends games and the selection show.

1998braves64
11-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Oddly I am cheering for MSU 2nd time this season... Could not bring myself to cheer for no name. I really want MSU here for playoffs because it would be a game fans get jacked up for and you know the players will approach it as a game they have wanted to play here for awhile now.

Sent from my HTC8x Windows Phone.

NDSUstudent
11-20-2013, 08:03 PM
Since this is pretty much rivalry week in the FCS I thought I would post some of the trophies that are at stake...

HintonBurdick Grand Canyon Trophy(SUU vs NAU)
http://www.nauathletics.com/sports/fball/2012-13/releases/hintonburdick.jpg

The Great Divide Trophy(Montana vs Montana State
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/billingsgazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/db/8db6bb23-f8d9-542d-b503-b16be25feaaa/4ec876d77c7cb.image.jpg

The Old Mountain Jug(App State vs Western Carolina)
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/194/files/2012/10/Battle-For-The-Old-Mountain-Jug.jpg

The Brice-Cowell Musket(UNH vs Maine)
http://mainecampus.com/files/2010/10/IMG_0722-600x400.jpg

Yolo Causeway Trophy(UC Davis vs Sac State)
http://s2.postimg.org/g6un7gnbd/E294_BAD53545438_F993524786_FC1141_A.jpg

The Capital Cup(William and Mary vs Richmond)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QcvR4rkCFbU/UK95X0iSLII/AAAAAAAAAaw/xCvIfub62jA/s1600/The+Captial+Cup+Trophy+2012.jpg

Chief Caddo(SFA vs Northwestern State)
http://photos.mycapture.com/STPH/1122795/32858898E.jpg

NDSUstudent
11-22-2013, 12:09 AM
Wow Nicholls State is up on SELA 14-10 about halfway through the second quarter.....game is on ESPN3.

NDSUstudent
11-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Nicholls State 14
SELA 13 Halftime

JDZ
11-22-2013, 01:32 AM
Nicholls State 14
SELA 13 Halftime
Well, that didn't last long. That blocked PAT going the other way for 2 was neat.

NDSUstudent
11-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Yep SELA is fully in control now up 45-20.

32 points in the third quarter.

IzzyFlexion
11-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Caption This:

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/billingsgazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/db/8db6bb23-f8d9-542d-b503-b16be25feaaa/4ec876d77c7cb.image.jpg

Dude.....you idiot.......we don't have to STEAL this thing. They just give it to us.

bisonmike2
11-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Caption This:

Dude.....you idiot.......we don't have to STEAL this thing. They just give it to us.
The Great Divide trophy: A football placed upon a sculpted pile of bear shit.

Tatanka
11-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Caption This:

ALL HAIL THE NEW RECORD HOLDER! Chris Mussman has officially produced the world's biggest pile of shit, weighing in at 9.47 courics. It took approximately 4.3 zenners worth of TP to wipe. It is by far the Big Sky conference's greatest achievement.

tony
11-22-2013, 08:37 PM
I went a little overboard this week and spent a few hours but there are so many games with playoff implications I thought I would try to highlight them all and plus the Vikings game got so bad I had to do something to forget about it.

I do agree there are a ton of great games on Saturday afternoon. I really wish the Montana game was at night so I could watch it but at least I will get to see some of it while tailgating.

I'll have to figure out how to promote your posts to the blog. Awesome work as usual.

BadlandsBison
11-22-2013, 09:03 PM
ALL HAIL THE NEW RECORD HOLDER! Chris Mussman has officially produced the world's biggest pile of shit, weighing in at 9.47 courics. It took approximately 4.3 zenners worth of TP to wipe. It is by far the Big Sky conference's greatest achievement.

I almost puked from laughter

bisonaudit
11-22-2013, 11:28 PM
I almost puked from laughter

Couric as a unit of measure should go in the dictionary.

BadlandsBison
11-23-2013, 12:23 AM

So mean, yet so hilarious.

Putz
11-23-2013, 12:56 AM

Lol. Someone needs to make a sticky Bisonville Dictionary to keep all this terminology straight.

bisonaudit
11-23-2013, 01:04 AM
So mean, yet so hilarious.

Is it mean? I just assumed it was a light hearted reference to the colonoscopy and her cancer awareness work.

BadlandsBison
11-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Is it mean? I just assumed it was a light hearted reference to the colonoscopy and her cancer awareness work.

Meh, I don't know. Wouldn't want my name synonymous with feces. Next subject please.

BisonTeacher
11-23-2013, 03:46 PM
Griz vs chickens on directv ch 101 at 1pm

missingnumber7
11-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Maine/UNH is on 643 on Directv kind of meh.
Lehigh/Lafayette on 641-1

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Took Lafayette a minute and a half to score. And they do it on a fumbled snap from the 2.

7-0 Pards.

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Fates are smiling on Lafayette. Another botched snap in the redzone leads to a 4th & 25. They go for it since they're outside their kicker's FG range and it's too short for a good punt. QB throws it into the EZ, receiver pushes off fairly obviously and catches the ball, no call by the official.

14-0 Pards halfway through the 1Q.

missingnumber7
11-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Liberty 21- Charleston Southern 0

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 05:18 PM
Fate is a fickle bitch. Blocked punt gives Lehigh 1st and goal. A holding penalty made it interesting, but Lehigh manages to get a TD.

14-7 Pards very early in the 2Q.

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Lehigh kick out of bounds. Flea-flicker for a huge gain. Wide open Lafayette receiver walks in for the TD.

21-7 Pards
12:22 2Q

DePereBisonFan
11-23-2013, 05:29 PM
If Charleston Southern loses, I'm guessing they are out of the playoffs. Wow, down 28-7 to Liberty. Coastal Carolina owns the tie-breaker over Liberty if they both finish 4-1 in the league, thanks to a double OT win 55-52.

JSUBison
11-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Going to be a large bubble field if these scores hold.

DePereBisonFan
11-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Liberty up 49-7 in the 4th. Safe to say it's in the books, unless Charleston Southern pulls a Montana Vs. SDSU type rally.

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 05:57 PM
Lehigh scores late in the 1st half.

21-14 Pards
1:11 2Q

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 06:06 PM
Lafayette quickly drives down the field into FG range, but the kick is blocked.

21-14 Pards
halftime

bri-dog
11-23-2013, 06:10 PM
New Hampster over Maine 10-3 in the 2nd half.

missingnumber7
11-23-2013, 06:21 PM
Liberty beats CSU and Coastal Carolina wins Big South.

bri-dog
11-23-2013, 06:27 PM
24-3 NH over Maine just into the 4th qtr...

bri-dog
11-23-2013, 06:34 PM
A (gasp!!!) defensive struggle in the Big Fluffy. So far. 0-0 with under 4:00 to go in the 1st...

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Lafayette scores again to widen the lead back to 14.

28-14 Pards
11:17 3Q

bri-dog
11-23-2013, 06:37 PM
85-ish yard punt return for MSU (coverage seriously out-kicked). 7-0 Bobcats.

extremerouge
11-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Who, as a MVFC fan, should I be cheering for between Montana and MSU? Does it matter?

tony
11-23-2013, 06:42 PM
24-3 NH over Maine just into the 4th qtr...

Surprising - UNH's defense looked terrible while Maine's looked pretty good, although maybe prone to over pursuing.

Watching Lehigh v Lafayette... 28-14 Pards. Don't think Lehigh would score on NDSU. No passing game.

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Who, as a MVFC fan, should I be cheering for between Montana and MSU? Does it matter?

If you want to see MSU in the playoffs, cheer for them. If you'd like to see them stay home, cheer for Montana. If you want to optimize the chances for the Valley to get three or even four teams in the playoffs, cheer for Montana.

I'm not sure MSU is out with a loss, but I think they'd be on the bubble. (I haven't been following things closely the last week or two.)

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Feed lost from Lafayette/Lehigh. Switched over to KState/Okies to see the Sooners take a 41-24 lead early in the 4th.

Wally
11-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Get to listen to those ysu guys again.....decent feed this week for sdsu...snowing in youngstown....

extremerouge
11-23-2013, 07:00 PM
New Hampshire beats Maine 24-3

Wally
11-23-2013, 07:03 PM
zenner with a lot of zenners today.....21-6 jax

Wally
11-23-2013, 07:07 PM
63 yd td to ruiz....21-13 jax

Hammersmith
11-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Feed back from Lafayette/Lehigh. Sounds like the Pards pulled a Bison and turned a botched XP into a 2pt conversion.

36-21 Pards
beginning of 4Q

Lost feed was because of a power outage at the stadium.

missingnumber7
11-23-2013, 07:20 PM
63 yd td to ruiz....21-13 jax

How many ejections have been called for?

Hammerhead
11-23-2013, 07:21 PM
SDSU lead YSU 28-13 at the half -- playin' in the snow today.

Wally
11-23-2013, 07:22 PM
How many ejections have been called for?

getting ready for the halftime interview........pens getting the boo birds on their way to the locker room

YSU losing due to self inflicted wounds according to coach D-bag. Of course, it's nothing the jax are doing to you, like smashing it down your throat

Wally
11-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Ga southern 14
Florida 10

3rd q

BisonTeacher
11-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Sdsu throttles ysu.

griz up by 7 on chickens 10 min left

Wally
11-23-2013, 08:51 PM
20-13 ga southern. 13 min left

Wally
11-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Sam getting worked over by cent ark 28-3

JSUBison
11-23-2013, 09:08 PM
Sdsu throttles ysu.

griz up by 7 on chickens 10 min left

Let me be the first to say I would be happy with one less Valley team making the playoffs. Committee: don't pick YSU, they will only embarrass the conference further.

Wally
11-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Nice win for gsu...beat florida 26-20

Bisonguy
11-23-2013, 09:20 PM

Bisonguy
11-23-2013, 09:23 PM

DePereBisonFan
11-23-2013, 09:43 PM
Really too bad Georgia Southern is moving to the Sun Belt. They were barely average this year and still beat an SEC team. Missing their annual trip to Fargo this year...

KSBisonFan
11-23-2013, 10:20 PM
Nice win for gsu...beat florida 26-20

GSU passing stats: 0/3 0 yards. Still enough to probably get Muschamp fired. Nice job, GSU!

missingnumber7
11-23-2013, 10:36 PM
EWU tied with Portland State at the end of 1

Wally
11-23-2013, 10:37 PM
GSU passing stats: 0/3 0 yards. Still enough to probably get Muschamp fired. Nice job, GSU!

$100 money line bet on gsu paid $6K

NDSUstudent
11-23-2013, 11:06 PM
EWU down 14-7 to Portland State...almost halftime.

missingnumber7
11-23-2013, 11:08 PM
EWU game is on audience if you have directv channel 101 or 601

missingnumber7
11-23-2013, 11:20 PM
21-7 portland st halftime

Wally
11-24-2013, 01:12 AM
35-28 psu...4+ min left in 4th

Wally
11-24-2013, 01:30 AM
35 all ewu/psu

NDSUstudent
11-24-2013, 01:30 AM
EWU ties it up but their defense is not good. PSU driving to take lead back, just over a minute left.

NDSUstudent
11-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Wow TD PSU...just carved up EWU's defense.

But they miss the extra point...leaving the door open for EWU. About a minute left.

marenlee
11-24-2013, 01:33 AM
3rd extra point I have seen missed today in the games I have watched :facepalm:

Tatanka
11-24-2013, 01:34 AM
Wow TD PSU...just carved up EWU's defense.

http://i.imgur.com/DfRvJ8Y.jpg

NDSUstudent
11-24-2013, 01:38 AM
TD Tampon Turf U....and XP is good. They're up 1.

NDSUstudent
11-24-2013, 01:46 AM
EWU wins and locks up a probable number three seed.

Tatanka
11-24-2013, 01:49 AM

:facepalm:

aces1180
11-24-2013, 01:55 AM
:facepalm:

Agreed...I wanted them in the Dome.

Putz
11-24-2013, 02:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DfRvJ8Y.jpg

My thoughts exactly. Ndsu would score on their 'd' every time they had the ball.

natstar1
11-24-2013, 02:08 AM
$100 money line bet on gsu paid $6K
all the lines I saw were around +1200.

Tatanka
11-24-2013, 02:18 AM
So, Montana beats USD on a squeaker. The same USD that got pwned today in Fargo.
Then EWU is taken to the wire by Portland State, who is at best mediocre.
Montana State is exactly what we thought they were.

Tells you everything you need to know, doesn't it?

missingnumber7
11-24-2013, 02:32 AM

Todays results remind me of how we backed in in 2010 not as bad but almost.

BlueBisonRock
11-24-2013, 08:33 AM
Todays results remind me of how we backed in in 2010 not as bad but almost.

That was then. This (11-0) is now.

bisonaudit
11-24-2013, 01:21 PM
I can't believe PSU kept running that kicker out there. He is 3 for 16 on FG for the season. Just go for it on 4th and PAT-2. Bad coaching.

missingnumber7
11-24-2013, 05:31 PM
That was then. This (11-0) is now.

Im not talking for us. Im talking for FcS as a whole.

StL Bison Fan
11-24-2013, 07:42 PM
The EWU/ Portland game was fun. But disgusting if you want to watch good football

marenlee
11-24-2013, 08:15 PM
The EWU/ Portland game was fun. But disgusting if you want to watch good football

It seemed like every other play someone was whining to the refs for a flag. Just play the damn game!