PDA

View Full Version : Code GREEN game on 11/23!

BisonFan02
11-13-2013, 09:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcq3KsDpJJw

Everyone wear GREEN on the 23rd! Even PL gets to participate now! :D

aces1180
11-13-2013, 09:29 PM

Woooohoooo!

TAILG8R
11-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Sales of yellow/gold merchandise must have slowed down, time to sell some green shirts!

MankatoBison
11-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Love the vid. anyone know if this is Students too?? cuz it would look really bad if the students aren't all the same color.....

BisonFan02
11-13-2013, 09:37 PM
Love the vid. anyone know if this is Students too?? cuz it would look really bad if the students aren't all the same color.....

I would assume it includes the students.

NDSU Bison Facebook:

CODE GREEN ISSUED!

NDSU has issued a Code Green for the regular season home finale vs. USD on Nov. 23. We need the entire Fargodome in GREEN! Click play on this video to hear from our players and coaches.

Code Green t-shirts, long sleeves and sweatshirts available at Scheels and the NDSU Bookstore now!

A1pigskin
11-14-2013, 12:33 AM
I'm in....

cdwunderlich
11-14-2013, 01:11 AM
So green pants and green uni's with yellow helmets?

Bisonfan1
11-14-2013, 01:25 AM
Heck with this, Im wearing Yellow, I love Yellow , I want to wear Tranny's Gay Yellow Coat = purple font. I am in seventh heaven. Go Green - Go Mean Green !! - GO BISON !!

56BISON73
11-14-2013, 02:20 AM

About damn time. I got tired of wearing yellow.

BisonHorns
11-14-2013, 02:36 AM
If the defense want us in green, our family will be green! Code Green, go forth and spread the word far and wide.

Gully
11-14-2013, 02:40 AM
About damn time. I got tired of wearing yellow.

I expect we'll see you with green shoes and sweatpants? You should get some green glasses and color your hair green for good measure :)

aces1180
11-14-2013, 02:42 AM
So green pants and green uni's with yellow helmets?

NDSU Equipment Tweeted that that is no go...Green over yellow.

Facts
11-14-2013, 02:52 AM

Not sure NDSU gets how "[insert color here] outs" go. Doesn't the team usually participate too?

56BISON73
11-14-2013, 02:56 AM
I expect we'll see you with green shoes and sweatpants? You should get some green glasses and color your hair green for good measure :)

Is it St Pattys Day? Oh the hell with it. I am going to wear yellow like I always do! Harrumph

56BISON73
11-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Not sure NDSU gets how "[insert color here] outs" go. Doesn't the team usually participate too?

May be thats why they are wearing green jerseys?

HerdBot
11-14-2013, 04:11 AM

Boo! If the fans have to buy a new shirt, the team should do their part. Green on green could be a cool change.

onbison09
11-14-2013, 05:16 AM
Heck with this, Im wearing Yellow, I love Yellow , I want to wear Tranny's Gay Yellow Coat = purple font. I am in seventh heaven. Go Green - Go Mean Green !! - GO BISON !!
6 time Missouri Valley champs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcck3eepPV0

344Johnson
11-14-2013, 05:23 AM
doubt the students will wear green. I have a few green Bison shirts but the average student....has the "NDSU" freshman shirt(anyone in college now knows what I am talking about), and a few other yellow ones....we have never had a reason to wear green before....I'll bring a yellow one and a green one(just in case...)

HerdBot
11-14-2013, 05:29 AM
doubt the students will wear green. I have a few green Bison shirts but the average student....has the "NDSU" freshman shirt(anyone in college now knows what I am talking about), and a few other yellow ones....we have never had a reason to wear green before....I'll bring a yellow one and a green one(just in case...)

It will take more than a post on Facebook or Twitter to make that happen!

BlueBisonRock
11-14-2013, 06:13 AM
I'll be happy if the student section is filled even if it is yellow.

344Johnson
11-14-2013, 06:15 AM
I'll be happy if the student section is filled even if it is yellow.

should be...if not....then it really is time to discuss dropping at least a few hundred student tickets.

westnodak93bison
11-14-2013, 11:49 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think our last two losses were wearing the green home uniforms. Seems obvious to me that maybe they should be retired?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

bisonmike2
11-14-2013, 01:41 PM

I wonder why they shot that down. I think that's a great idea. I also like the super yellow idea. Yellow jersey over yellow pants.

DjKyRo
11-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Done and done.

tjbison
11-14-2013, 01:43 PM
I wonder why they shot that down. I think that's a great idea. I also like the super yellow idea. Yellow jersey over yellow pants.

did you see the god awful all yellow SDSU jerseys??

Bison"FANatic"
11-14-2013, 01:44 PM

I remember Bohl a few years ago saying that as long as he is here there will not be a time that the Jersey will be the same color as the pants. I would guess he has not changed his stance.

BisonNation11
11-14-2013, 01:48 PM
This gives me a perfect opportunity to go spend money I don't have! Thank you NDSU!

bisonmike2
11-14-2013, 01:50 PM
did you see the god awful all yellow SDSU jerseys??
Nope didn't see it but I'm confident we could pull off anything better than SDSU, even all yellow jerseys.

Hammerhead
11-14-2013, 02:15 PM
You're a poet and didn't even know it. This post has a Dr. Seuss feel to it.

There will not be a time that the Jersey will be the same color as the pants.
I would guess he has not changed his stance.
Working on the game plan in his office filled with plants.
With his magnifying glass, he likes to kill ants.

I remember Bohl a few years ago saying that as long as he is here there will not be a time that the Jersey will be the same color as the pants. I would guess he has not changed his stance.

TransAmBison
11-14-2013, 02:19 PM

But Mr Bohl, could you wear green on green to a dance?
I tell you all, I can'ts I can'ts I CAN'TS!! Added a li'l for ya. Could be some fun today...

bisonsupporter
11-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think our last two losses were wearing the green home uniforms. Seems obvious to me that maybe they should be retired?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we have won more National Championships wearing green home uniforms. :)

tjbison
11-14-2013, 03:10 PM
I think this team could wear orange and still win

cbline
11-14-2013, 03:12 PM
This whole idea is making me nervous. I caught a yellow Qdoba shirt in the t-shirt toss a few years back, and my superstition had made me wear it to every game since. I may need some medication to wear something green on the outside. Sure, I can wear the yellow underneath, but it's not the same!

aces1180
11-14-2013, 03:16 PM
This whole idea is making me nervous. I caught a yellow Qdoba shirt in the t-shirt toss a few years back, and my superstition had made me wear it to every game since. I may need some medication to wear something green on the outside. Sure, I can wear the yellow underneath, but it's not the same!

They are playing USD, not UNI or SDSU...It will be fine. ;)

BisonNation11
11-14-2013, 03:17 PM

On offense, wear the yellow. When we're on defense, wear the green. (As in yellow underneath, green on the outside. Don't want to give the impression to Izzy that someone is stripping every change of possession)

Facts
11-14-2013, 03:30 PM
May be thats why they are wearing green jerseys?

This game will also be a "gold rush" since the Bison will be wearing yellow pants.

GRAFTONBISON
11-14-2013, 03:32 PM
This game will also be a "gold rush" since the Bison will be wearing yellow pants.

Now I'm just confused :confused:

MankatoBison
11-14-2013, 03:43 PM
I like the idea of maybe having the students in yellow, and everyone else in green. Obviously not for this game, but I think it would look pretty fantastic. I just like color coding period haha

MankatoBison
11-14-2013, 03:44 PM
and I didnt read every post so idk if its been said yet, but the students will also be wearing green. Gives me a great excuse to buy another Bison T haha

bisonmike2
11-14-2013, 03:57 PM
It may be a code green but I'm going to scream yellow!

BisonFan02
11-14-2013, 04:26 PM
It may be a code green but I'm going to scream yellow!

http://i.imgur.com/nojWx.gif

BlueBisonRock
11-14-2013, 06:34 PM

I understand YSU will be wearing their brown pants.

Hammerhead
11-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Or white with a brown stripe down the middle. :p

I understand YSU will be wearing their brown pants.

56BISON73
11-14-2013, 07:22 PM

Coach Bohl--""It will never happen as long as I am the coach"

aces1180
11-14-2013, 07:28 PM

Fire Bohl!!

bisonmike2
11-14-2013, 08:46 PM

Why is he so against it? I think it looks pretty bad ass based on my own research using NCAA teambuilder.

MankatoBison
11-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Why is he so against it? I think it looks pretty bad ass based on my own research using NCAA teambuilder.

I think Green on Green would look really really good. Not sure about yellow on yellow on yellow helmets though... haha Have to see it to know for sure.

Bison03
11-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Anyone have photoshop skills to show these options? I for one think when jerseys are the same color as the pants, it looks awful. Look at UN_ and there black on black or SDSU and their yellow on yellow. Awful!

MAKBison
11-14-2013, 10:42 PM

But Mr Bohl, could you wear green on green to a dance?
I tell you all, I can'ts I can'ts I CAN'TS!!
BUT I tell you what, I tell what I can Say
I wont wear green jerseys, No I wont wear green jerseys with green pants.
But I know what it takes, Yes, I know what it takes to go to a dance
I even know how to run summer football camps.
BUT most of all I know how to win.
Yes, I know how to win, I know how to win FCS B2B2B Champs

My Lame attempt

Added a li'l for ya. Could be some fun today...

HerdBot
11-14-2013, 10:45 PM
I think Green on Green would look really really good. Not sure about yellow on yellow on yellow helmets though... haha Have to see it to know for sure.

Green on green. Yes, but only once
Yellow on yellow. Awful.
Just my opinion

56BISON73
11-14-2013, 11:57 PM

Because it sucks is my bet.:biggrin:

NorthernBison
11-15-2013, 12:05 AM
Because it sucks is my bet.:biggrin:

I have never ever seen it look good with same color pants and jerseys. Yuck.

56BISON73
11-15-2013, 12:52 AM

For some reason I bet you dress funny.:rofl:

NorthernBison
11-15-2013, 12:55 PM

Definitely a candidate for the show "What Not to Wear".

TransAmBison
11-15-2013, 12:56 PM
PL and Northern, the Bisonville Fashionistas. :rofl:

Jay
11-15-2013, 01:01 PM
I Would Venture A Guess A Lot Of This Depends On Age. People Over 50 Hate It And People Under Would Give It A Shot.

runtheoption
11-15-2013, 01:22 PM
I Would Venture A Guess A Lot Of This Depends On Age. People Over 50 Hate It And People Under Would Give It A Shot.
I see your phone (Android?) capitalizes the 1st letter of every word. So does mine...it's annoying.

MankatoBison
11-15-2013, 02:54 PM

a hell of a lot better than you buddy haha. This isnt some preposterous statement, to think that a jersey top and pants, that were specifically designed to be worn together, COULD look really good if worn at the same time, even if they share the same primary color.......

If I wear a suit with a forrest green jacket and forrest green pants, is that wierd to you?? ....... or do you wear one with a green jacket and bright yellow pants? there's really no difference here haha. on a football uniform, its acceptable to wear contrasting colors. In the real world, its a very different story. Think about it, wearing the same primary color on top and on bottom, isnt strange in any way.

aces1180
11-15-2013, 02:58 PM
a hell of a lot better than you buddy haha. This isnt some preposterous statement, to think that a jersey top and pants, that were specifically designed to be worn together, COULD look really good if worn at the same time, even if they share the same primary color.......

If I wear a suit with a forrest green jacket and forrest green pants, is that wierd to you?? ....... or do you wear one with a green jacket and bright yellow pants? there's really no difference here haha. on a football uniform, its acceptable to wear contrasting colors. In the real world, its a very different story. Think about it, wearing the same primary color on top and on bottom, isnt strange in any way.

They weren't designed as such...Green pants go with the gold and white tops...Yellow pants go with the green tops. Not saying it can't happen, but when you say it was designed to go together, that is a false statement.

TransAmBison
11-15-2013, 03:01 PM
I believe the wives would be :rofl: if they heard all these guys discussing color coordination.*

*I'll ask them**
**In before AG***
***twss

bisonmike2
11-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Anyone have photoshop skills to show these options? I for one think when jerseys are the same color as the pants, it looks awful. Look at UN_ and there black on black or SDSU and their yellow on yellow. Awful!

Best I can do from work. EA Teambuilder FTW!

All green looks pretty bad ass too.

CAS4127
11-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Best I can do from work. EA Teambuilder FTW!

All green looks pretty bad ass too.

Agreed--all green looks really good, all yellow, ahhh, not so much!!

westnodak93bison
11-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Don't like either. Love the yellow tops and green bottoms. Like the away white tops. The traditional home green tops seem "old".

EC8CH
11-15-2013, 03:14 PM
All Green Good
All Yellow Bad... really bad

bisonmike2
11-15-2013, 03:21 PM
I wish they would bring back the aways with yellow numbering and a green outline. I liked those.

RockyMountainBison
11-15-2013, 03:22 PM
Unless they still have the old green pants from previous road unis, the current green pants wouldn't go well with the green tops. Just a very picky observation but the styles and piping have changed and it wouldn't look good.

HoopsBison
11-15-2013, 03:28 PM
All green would look pretty sweet imo, and please NO NO NO all yellows.

aces1180
11-15-2013, 03:46 PM
I wish they would bring back the aways with yellow numbering and a green outline. I liked those.

I have a #11 authentic I bought off Bisonguy...The problem they had was that the stats people and media couldn't read the numbers.

MankatoBison
11-15-2013, 03:50 PM
They weren't designed as such...Green pants go with the gold and white tops...Yellow pants go with the green tops. Not saying it can't happen, but when you say it was designed to go together, that is a false statement.

Im saying the tops and bottoms, regardless of color, are the same pattern. (that is until the new road jerseys changed). Like the yellow stripe thing on the green jersey will continue into the yellow stripe on the pants- thats what I'm saying. All the jerseys match each other in design (except for the road unis). They are specifically designed to go together. All color combos, tops and bottoms. thats the point of the jerseys. Obviously, we havent done matching colors before and that is by choice. Not because it CANT be done, or that the jersey designs dont allow it. The Pants and jerseys designs specifically allow you to change colors seamlessly, pants or jerseys. If youd like, I can call Nike and confirm that haha

bisonmike2
11-15-2013, 03:59 PM
I have a #11 authentic I bought off Bisonguy...The problem they had was that the stats people and media couldn't read the numbers.

Weren't the originals only yellow numbers and then after the media complained they next game they added the green outline to the numbers? I seem to remember hearing Scotty complain about the numbers when they were playing at Nichols State or something and then the next away game they fixed the numbers with the outline.

aces1180
11-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Im saying the tops and bottoms, regardless of color, are the same pattern. (that is until the new road jerseys changed). Like the yellow stripe thing on the green jersey will continue into the yellow stripe on the pants- thats what I'm saying. All the jerseys match each other in design (except for the road unis). They are specifically designed to go together. All color combos, tops and bottoms. thats the point of the jerseys. Obviously, we havent done matching colors before and that is by choice. Not because it CANT be done, or that the jersey designs dont allow it. The Pants and jerseys designs specifically allow you to change colors seamlessly, pants or jerseys. If youd like, I can call Nike and confirm that haha

The green jersey's are in their seventh year of use, as they debuted in 2007...They are not designed to go with the current green pants, which debuted this year, as the strip is different. The yellow tops debuted in 2011 and the previous green pants didn't match correctly...However, the new pants which debuted at KSU do now match the current yellow and white tops...I assume the new yellow pants and green tops which we are scheduled to get next year will be interchangeable...However, that is not the case right now.

MankatoBison
11-15-2013, 05:43 PM
The green jersey's are in their seventh year of use, as they debuted in 2007...They are not designed to go with the current green pants, which debuted this year, as the strip is different. The yellow tops debuted in 2011 and the previous green pants didn't match correctly...However, the new pants which debuted at KSU do now match the current yellow and white tops...I assume the new yellow pants and green tops which we are scheduled to get next year will be interchangeable...However, that is not the case right now.

ah that is true, good point. Excited to see how next years greens look. Also still not opposed to green on green currently. But would be fine to wait till next year if non-matching jersey and pants is indeed the reason they would be opposed to it now. Thanks for the research Aces!

aces1180
11-15-2013, 05:44 PM
ah that is true, good point. Excited to see how next years greens look. Also still not opposed to green on green currently. But would be fine to wait till next year if non-matching jersey and pants is indeed the reason they would be opposed to it now. Thanks for the research Aces!

You bet...I'd like green/green myself.

56BISON73
11-15-2013, 08:13 PM

Yeah I probably right as I dont have any hipster duds.
In your world---I believe it.
Operative word is REAL world.

Regarless IMO it sucks. Ever since Oregon lost their minds some teams look like they came out of a clown car and were dressed at the clown academy. Harrumph

56BISON73
11-15-2013, 08:16 PM
You bet...I'd like green/green myself.

Your killing me. :biggrin:

CAS4127
11-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Yeah I probably right as I dont have any hipster duds.
In your world---I believe it.
Operative word is REAL world.

Regarless IMO it sucks. Ever since Oregon lost their minds some teams look like they came out of a clown car and were dressed at the clown academy. Harrumph

This coming from a guy who knowingly became part of a tailgate group that includes Tranny and his fur coats and all.

OK, I get it!!:biggrin:

TransAmBison
11-15-2013, 08:58 PM
This coming from a guy who knowingly became part of a tailgate group that includes Tranny and his fur coats and all.

OK, I get it!!:biggrin:Be quiet now, adults are talking. :D

56BISON73
11-15-2013, 08:59 PM

Hey hey hey---He didnt have the coat when I joined.:biggrin::facepalm2:

aces1180
11-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Your killing me. :biggrin:

Hey, you broke down and wore yellow! :sigpalm:

I haven't and won't unless I can purchase a #11 gold authentic from Scheels.

CAS4127
11-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Be quiet now, adults are talking. :D

:innocent: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/image.php?u=3831&type=sigpic&dateline=1382730406:innocent:

THEsocalledfan
11-15-2013, 09:02 PM

You noticed how he has gotten more flamboyant through the years? Kind of like this guy?

http://faithbowman2.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/liberace-the-official-liberace-website_750_767_80.jpg

Just sayin.....

IzzyFlexion
11-16-2013, 02:56 PM

I think he decided to join after seeing Mrs. TAB at an Arkansas rave party.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/03/article-0-0D47AB6800000578-717_468x770.jpg

56BISON73
11-16-2013, 05:47 PM
I think he decided to join after seeing Mrs. TAB at an Arkansas rave party.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/03/article-0-0D47AB6800000578-717_468x770.jpg

They have that in AR??????

17>1
11-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Michigan St helmets today. Ugly. I hope the Bison never wear them.

1998braves64
11-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Michigan St helmets today. Ugly. I hope the Bison never wear them.

I thought they were cool except the chrome strip on the top. Could hardly see the logo on TV though.

missingnumber7
11-17-2013, 12:35 AM
I got tickets...first regular season home game in several years, first home game since GA Southern 2 years ago, and first game since CSU last year.

UncleBuck
11-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Grant Olson tweeted for green jerseys and green pants on Saturday.

Although the pants and jersey styles are slightly different, I think it would be okay.

aces1180
11-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Did anybody see GO's Tweet trying to get the green tops and green bottoms on Saturday?

NDSU also posted it on their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152064940929532&set=a.10150236925544532.365494.7791099531&type=1

Let's do it!

HerdBot
11-19-2013, 06:45 PM
Did anybody see GO's Tweet trying to get the green tops and green bottoms on Saturday?

NDSU also posted it on their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152064940929532&set=a.10150236925544532.365494.7791099531&type=1

Let's do it!

He tweeted we won't be wearing them

Kujava23
11-19-2013, 07:09 PM
If the defense want us in green, our family will be green! Code Green, go forth and spread the word far and wide.

We will plan to oblige Mr. Grant Olson too and wear GREEN