PDA

View Full Version : Bison/Gophers at Playmaker's

Trimmy
10-24-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm just curious if anyone heard how the event at Playmaker's turned out during the Bison/Gopher game?

roadwarrior
10-24-2006, 07:52 PM
I think that everyone was in minneapolis!

lakesbison
10-24-2006, 07:55 PM
TRIM I was just posting that!! ha ha

HOW was playmakers, Ob Zone, Sidestreet, Bison Turf, BW3..

all those places better of been packed, else I am DISSAPPOINTED IN YOU FARGO!!!!!

dam!!!

why cant every away game be on like BALL ST at SideStreet?? that was AMAZING!!

Trimmy
10-24-2006, 10:36 PM
I think everyone was in Minneapolis too!

I was just hoping there was a fair turnout so they would maybe do something like that for future games that are on TV, but not as close as Minnesota.

LAKES - I agree, the atmosphere was awesome at Sidestreet.

SDbison
10-25-2006, 01:24 AM
I wonder if the Journey and whoever concert at the Fargodome on Oct 21 had more than a thousand people in attendance. That was a bad move to set up a concert on that date. Only problem is it makes it difficult to get good acts later when attendance sucks.

1bizon1
10-25-2006, 01:29 AM
Playmakers was FULL and their service *:( still s*cks. *but the crowd was GREAT!..The table next to me was leading a lot of cheers and all had a great time.

The Dome concert had over 8000 SDBison...

SDbison
10-25-2006, 01:41 AM
Playmakers was FULL and their service *:( still s*cks. *but the crowd was GREAT!..The table next to me was leading a lot of cheers and all had a great time.

The Dome concert had over 8000 SDBison...

Concerning the Journey concert attendance, not bad. I am surprised. I went to the Venue at playmakers on Sunday night for the Gin Blossoms and a couple other accoustical warm up performers. For a Sunday night the attendance was OK. Lots of room for more people though.

Also glad to hear there was a big crowd at Playmakers for the game.

Playmakers is an awesome facility. Nothing like it in Sioux Falls.

Till
10-25-2006, 09:37 PM
I still get a kick out of the fact that somebody out there decided to put Playmakers on a list of the top 25 sports bars in the country.

Don't get me wrong, it can be a fun bar, but I don't know what says sports more to me: the 2 dance clubs or the martini bar-ish room.

bisonaudit
10-25-2006, 11:38 PM
I still get a kick out of the fact that somebody out there decided to put Playmakers on a list of the top 25 sports bars in the country.

Don't get me wrong, it can be a fun bar, but I don't know what says sports more to me: the 2 dance clubs or the martini bar-ish room.

Yes that was pretty odd but at least they had the good sense to put Senser's on that same list.