PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Walter Payton award

tjbison
10-27-2013, 12:46 AM
ok you stat guys, where do Brock's numbers fit in the running for this?

bisonaudit
10-27-2013, 12:59 AM
ok you stat guys, where do Brock's numbers fit in the running for this?

Adams and Garoppolo are lapping his individual stats. Obviously the offensive environments in those leagues are a lot different than the MVFC but I wouldn't count on that swaying any voters.

tjbison
10-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Adams and Garoppolo are lapping his individual stats. Obviously the offensive environments in those leagues are a lot different than the MVFC but I wouldn't count on that swaying any voters.

yeah I brought this up because Lou Holtz was talking about AJ McCarron not being in the Heisman talk.

not a flashiy sling it around offense but just the fact they win, keep winning and are 2 time champs

I have to agree with Lou

bisonaudit
10-27-2013, 01:05 AM
yeah I brought this up because Lou Holtz was talking about AJ McCarron not being in the Heisman talk.

not a flashiy sling it around offense but just the fact they win, keep winning and are 2 time champs

I have to agree with Lou

McCarron and Jensen are just going to have to be content with a fist full of rings, I'm afraid.

Mayville Bison
10-28-2013, 02:53 PM
McCarron and Jensen are just going to have to be content with a fist full of rings, I'm afraid.

Ya, I'd bet it's a 80% chance Garoppolo takes it home, 19% chance Adams takes it, and a 1% chance for the rest of the field. Garoppolo would have to have a Posselman (think about it) type of game for the rest of the year to lose it.