PDA

View Full Version : ISU-B Watch Bash

IzzyFlexion
10-25-2013, 11:17 AM
Chub's:
Can I get a confirmation amen from the congregation?

MNLonghorn10
10-25-2013, 12:57 PM
*crickets*

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

344Johnson
10-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Chub's:
Can I get a confirmation amen from the congregation?

Thats a possibility

CAS4127
10-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Gonna try to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

runtheoption
10-25-2013, 01:21 PM
If FunTeddy is having a fabulouth shoe sale, I will be there.

And I'll drink and watch sports whenever I wanna (get in trouble)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saCAKkm6f4I

IzzyFlexion
10-25-2013, 01:50 PM
*crickets*

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

each it dickhorn.

SlickVic
10-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Lakes & I will be at joe sensers Bloomington , it was packed last week. Epbison you bring the bitches this time? Lakes says bisoNation watch party's at okellys & brew Perham have been fun last couple weeks too! Pump it up

DjKyRo
10-25-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm in for Chubs.

Bison Gal
10-25-2013, 04:24 PM
I might be able to make it......after kids' doctor appt to get flu shots.......

Bison Gal
10-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Although......now I see SlickVick won't be there.......who's going to be the voice of reason at the table?

BisonNation11
10-25-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm in for Chubs as well. I'm not a voice of reason, but I do have a voice (Whether it's heard or not is one thing. Whether anyone wants to hear it is another. Voice of reason, of course it isn't)

BisonBabe
10-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Swag & I will be watching from somewhere in Bismarck

SamsRams
10-25-2013, 08:27 PM
LVH watch party in Vegas will be loud and proud one again

tolnabison
10-25-2013, 09:13 PM
Tolna Team Makers are having a watch party at the Backfield Bar. Aneta, Binford, and Larimore tailgating crews will attend. Everyone welcome.

Bison Gal
10-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Tolna Team Makers are having a watch party at the Backfield Bar. Aneta, Binford, and Larimore tailgating crews will attend. Everyone welcome.

That sounds like fun! We were going to make a trip back home but now thinking it'll be opening deer season for the next trip. Make sure the crew helps Jill with the Chuck Norris shots. :)

IzzyFlexion
10-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Lakes & I will be at joe sensers Bloomington , it was packed last week. Epbison you bring the bitches this time? Lakes says bisoNation watch party's at okellys & brew Perham have been fun last couple weeks too! Pump it up

I might be able to make it......after kids' doctor appt to get flu shots.......

Although......now I see SlickVick won't be there.......who's going to be the voice of reason at the table?

I'll address these issues in the order in which I read them...........

1) Slick...........I'll bet you 84 cartons of smokes that you won't be in the TCs on Saturday.

2) B-Gal......Perhaps you misunderstood CAS, Charlie's Angel, Slick, tjams, and myself last week at the GP. Your attendance is NOT OPTIONAL.

3) PART A: B-Gal.......I'll bet you eighty bazillion dollars that Slick will be there (at Chubs) this Saturday.
3) PART B: B-Gal.......I think it's cute that you throw the "Slick is normal" card out there. However, both you and I know that I am, indeed, the only reasonable person that was in that group last week. In fact, there will several awkward moments where you were tip-toeing a very fine line in the way of table etiquette.

CAS4127
10-25-2013, 09:32 PM
I'll address these issues in the order in which I read them...........

1) Slick...........I'll bet you 84 cartons of smokes that you won't be in the TCs on Saturday.

2) B-Gal......Perhaps you misunderstood CAS, Charlie's Angel, Slick, tjams, and myself last week at the GP. Your attendance is NOT OPTIONAL.

3) PART A: B-Gal.......I'll bet you eighty bazillion dollars that Slick will be there (at Chubs) this Saturday.
3) PART B: B-Gal.......I think it's cute that you throw the "Slick is normal" card out there. However, both you and I know that I am, indeed, the only reasonable person that was in that group last week. In fact, there will several awkward moments where you were tip-toeing a very fine line in the way of table etiquette.

The oddities Izzy can create in his own mind never cease to amaze .... errrr ..... I mean baffle me!!

:hide::biggrin: Hope to see you tomorrow, Izzy!!

Bison Gal
10-25-2013, 10:33 PM
[SIZE=4]

You mean when I almost hit the waiter?

IzzyFlexion
10-25-2013, 11:20 PM
You mean when I almost hit the waiter?

I would hardly call grabbing his tushy with both hands and making the "honk, honk" squeeze and sound the same as "hitting"......................but..........OK.

tjamz
10-26-2013, 01:23 PM
I won't be making it out this weekend. Spent all week in Chicago so I'll be watching the game at home with my son.

IzzyFlexion
10-26-2013, 02:56 PM
I won't be making it out this weekend. Spent all week in Chicago so I'll be watching the game at home with my son.

I may bag it too. I think I offended Bison Gal with the fake waiter story.

Bison Gal
10-26-2013, 02:58 PM
I may bag it too. I think I offended Bison Gal with the fake waiter story.

Haha....I just didn't have any good comeback yet.

IzzyFlexion
10-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Haha....I just didn't have any good comeback yet.

Whew!.....That was close.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2bdbf2a1b1c26fd374a234b589004a34/tumblr_mloh92FtDe1rjxj9ko1_500.gif

IzzyFlexion
10-26-2013, 05:30 PM
Can I get some sort of roll call on this friggin' plan?
I'm so damn tired of failing every time I try to organize an event.

KyRo......you in?
Bison Gal?
3.44" Johnson?
CAS + 1?
Slickybaby?
Tatanka? (oh yeah.....forgot.......clothes shopping)
C'mon dammit! Anyone else?
Chubs mutha effas!!!

Bison Gal
10-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Can I get some sort of roll call on this friggin' plan?
I'm so damn tired of failing every time I try to organize an event.

KyRo......you in?
Bison Gal?
3.44" Johnson?
CAS + 1?
Slickybaby?
Tatanka? (oh yeah.....forgot.......clothes shopping)
C'mon dammit! Anyone else?
Chubs mutha effas!!!

Ok....I'm in...will be there shortly after game starts. Hoping we will be treated to CAS color commentary again.

DjKyRo
10-26-2013, 06:40 PM
Secured table near the south dartboard at chubs. Mini-tailgate outside, 3.50 pounders. Let's roll.

Wally
10-26-2013, 07:54 PM
It's a party at Sensors. Vraas grandma handing out Halloween candy and lakes and slick buying bison bombs!!

BisonTeacher
10-26-2013, 07:58 PM
It's a party at Sensors. Vraas grandma handing out Halloween candy and lakes and slick buying bison bombs!!

Check txt msg!!!

NFH Schlüssel
10-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Slick...........I'll bet you 84 cartons of smokes that you won't be in the TCs on Saturday.

So did you buy 16,800 cigarettes or not?

A1pigskin
10-27-2013, 08:02 PM

that's a lot of smokes

IzzyFlexion
10-27-2013, 11:22 PM

that's a lot of smokes

AT FLIPPER: Too much shenanigans going on with the nom de plume that rightfully belongs to the Slickster. My spidey sense smells bullshit 10 times quicker than a blow fly stag party.................ALL BETS ARE NULL AND VOID. And mark my words.......when my double secret spy cam dries out (Weible women's shower mishap) this particular investigation with ramp up exponentially.

AT A1pigskin: Obviously you haven't seen this kid put away the cigs. I figure that's about a week and half stash for slick doggy dog.

IzzyFlexion
10-27-2013, 11:29 PM
Oh.......and another thing........
Thanks for showing up 3.44 and CAS. The reasons are clear to most but I'll identify them for the stenographer........
a) Johnson was afraid that I was actually gonna verify the length of his crank with some hack tape measure maneuver.
b) CAS + CAS's woman + me = a twosome that doesn't include "Mr. bedazzle my schvantz with a rivet gun". I can definitely benefit from that kind of press but does absolutely nothing for the bandana bandito.*

* sadly, I could really have used him right at the end when my unexpected and swift emasculation was hitting a dizzying crescendo.