PDA

View Full Version : Golf in Mesquite.....

WYOBISONMAN
10-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Does anyone want to golf in Mesquite early this Sunday? *If so.....PM me by Wed. night. We should be able to finish by about noon.

TonkaBison
10-25-2006, 03:54 AM
Does anyone want to golf in Mesquite early this Sunday? *If so.....PM me by Wed. night. *We should be able to finish by about noon.

You have fun with that you 50 year old dog! * ;D *Wish I could be there. *See you at the Poly game by the Shaggin Wagon! *

P.S. *You missed a hell of a good time at the Gopher game I'm still hoarse!

WYOBISONMAN
10-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Does anyone want to golf in Mesquite early this Sunday? *If so.....PM me by Wed. night. *We should be able to finish by about noon.

You have fun with that you 50 year old dog! * ;D *Wish I could be there. *See you at the Poly game by the Shaggin Wagon! *

P.S. *You missed a hell of a good time at the Gopher game I'm still hoarse!

We'll see you and drink some more beer at the Poly game!!

Bisonfan1
10-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey Wyo, watch the Beer Consumption in UTAH, you may return to Wyoming with 3 wives *;D * :o Also watch for my favorite bumper sticker I used to see when i was stationed out there in the Air Force : Yellow bumper sticker with black letters that said " URine Utah" * *As far as golfing in Utah, I took second place in the 2849 SPS golf tourny on the Hill AFB golf course. Me and one other guy were the only 2 to show up. *;D * Have a great time, and get that crowd pumped up !! *8-)

lonelygriz
10-27-2006, 04:55 AM
Hey Wyo, watch the Beer Consumption in UTAH, you may return to Wyoming with 3 wives *;D * :o Also watch for my favorite bumper sticker I used to see when i was stationed out there in the Air Force : Yellow bumper sticker with black letters that said " URine Utah" * *As far as golfing in Utah, I took second place in the 2849 SPS golf tourny on the Hill AFB golf course. Me and one other guy were the only 2 to show up. *;D * Have a great time, and get that crowd pumped up !! *8-)
Three more you mean!!!!!!!!!!