PDA

View Full Version : Cap'n Cat Coming Up For the Game.....

Capn_Cat
10-01-2013, 08:16 PM
....meeting Hippy Stick and WYOBISONMAN, who are driving in together.

Unabashedly soliciting for tailgate invites. Will bring beer and food.

:)

MNLonghorn10
10-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Son of a Bitch.

Capn_Cat
10-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Son of a Bitch.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SDbison
10-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Cap'n, stop by for jagbombs at the horny bison tailgate........be prepared to explain your lack of appearances on bisonville. Are Wyo and hippy really coming to Fargo for this game?

TAILG8R
10-01-2013, 08:54 PM

For as much trolling as Capn_Cat has done on this bored I will believe it when I see it!

runtheoption
10-01-2013, 09:07 PM

:) You probably want to hang out with us. All the other set-ups either have crappy food, crappy music, crappy booze or crappy people. We excel in all those areas. We will welcome all UNI fans to our spot, as long as they do not, even 1 time, speak to us or attempt to look us in the eyes. If that happens, then the ass-kickings will commence.

BadlandsBison
10-01-2013, 09:10 PM
You mean driving down from grand forks i thought ;)

SDbison
10-01-2013, 09:16 PM
You probably want to hang out with us. All the other set-ups either have crappy food, crappy music, crappy booze or crappy people. We excel in all those areas. We will welcome all UNI fans to our spot, as long as they do not, even 1 time, speak to us or attempt to look us in the eyes. If that happens, then the ass-kickings will commence. You mean to say you excel in crappy! :biggrin:

CAS4127
10-01-2013, 09:18 PM
You probably want to hang out with us. All the other set-ups either have crappy food, crappy music, crappy booze or crappy people. We excel in all those areas. We will welcome all UNI fans to our spot, as long as they do not, even 1 time, speak to us or attempt to look us in the eyes. If that happens, then the ass-kickings will commence.

Literal translation: Your group excels at crappy food, music, booze and people!! Yep, sounds like the a place I would like to tailgate at!!

runtheoption
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM
You mean to say you excel in crappy! :biggrin:

Literal translation: Your group excels at crappy food, music, booze and people!! Yep, sounds like the a place I would like to tailgate at!! Let the beatings commence. Don't wear your bedazzled jeans though, I don't want you to scratch them up when I knock you on your ass and steal your rings. SD, you get a pass this time, as long as you keep feeding me the occasional Jag Bomb. I am an INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

TransAmBison
10-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Let the beatings commence. Don't wear your bedazzled jeans though, I don't want you to scratch them up when I knock you on your ass and steal your rings. SD, you get a pass this time, as long as you keep feeding me the occasional Jag Bomb. I am an INTERNET TOUGH GUY!
Is that why you send your wife to do your dirty work?

CAS4127
10-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Let the beatings commence. Don't wear your bedazzled jeans though, I don't want you to scratch them up when I knock you on your ass and steal your rings. SD, you get a pass this time, as long as you keep feeding me the occasional Jag Bomb. I am an INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

Really, really sad is that you sneak down to our tailgate, double check to make sure the wifey isn't following or within sight, and then quickly and surreptitiously slam the jbomb, and again double check to confirm wifey didn't see you do it. PA-THE-TIC!! Does she really think you get that goofey from drinking a few beers?! Wait, she is married to you-->never mind!!

SDbison
10-01-2013, 09:28 PM
We will give you a pass because your wife loves us.

SDbison
10-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Back on topic..........Is the cap'n really coming to Fargo, or is he just in the area looking for work again? With as much B.S. that guy spews I have to believe there are used car dealerships all over the place who could use a guy like him.

runtheoption
10-01-2013, 09:35 PM
surreptitiously
3189 Dictionary.com done wunders fer ya.

runtheoption
10-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Back on topic..........Is the cap'n really coming to Fargo, or is he just in the area looking for work again? With as much B.S. that guy spews I have to believe there are used car dealerships all over the place who could use a guy like him. One of those believe it if we see it things. He is pretty hard to miss, being a former UNI o-lineman.

TAILG8R
10-01-2013, 09:39 PM
One of those believe it if we see it things. He is pretty hard to miss, being a former UNI o-lineman.

Just look for the big guy in purple with rings on his finge... oh yeah. Just look for the round one in purple! ;)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu06t4D2mx1qzhhir.jpg

WYOBISONMAN
10-01-2013, 09:41 PM

LOL......Unfortunately I am still chasing speed goats here in WYO. I want a wall hanger!

CAS4127
10-01-2013, 09:43 PM
3189 Dictionary.com done wunders fer ya.

No disputing the substantive content of my post I see!!!:(:confused:

KilldeerBison
10-01-2013, 09:50 PM
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/phedger/ms_fat_guy_zps0e31ebb1.jpg (http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/phedger/media/ms_fat_guy_zps0e31ebb1.jpg.html)

Confirmed sighting, Cappy is on his way to Fargo.

runtheoption
10-01-2013, 09:58 PM
No disputing the substantive content of my post I see!!!:(:confused: I don't get into debates with certain types of people. You know the types -- live in Hillsboro, drives a "bike", lawyer, loves the color salmon...

CAS4127
10-01-2013, 10:00 PM
I don't get into debates with certain types of people. You know the types -- live in Hillsboro, drives a "bike", lawyer, loves the color salmon...

IOW, your wife has no idea you come down to our tailgate and "sneak" a few JBombs. Thanks-->confirmation of what I suspected all along.

Tatanka
10-01-2013, 10:55 PM

LOL......Unfortunately I am still chasing speed goats here in WYO. I want a wall hanger!

Looks like Cappy caught your goat...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/48496e96.png

IzzyFlexion
10-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Cap'n, stop by for a jagbomb at the horny bison tailgate then immediately proceed westward to the jumpy inflatables........be prepared to explain your lack of appearances on bisonville. Are Wyo and hippy really coming to Fargo for this game?

Adjusted some of your wording.

ZHerd
10-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Just look for the big guy in purple with rings on his finge... oh yeah. Just look for the round one in purple! ;)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu06t4D2mx1qzhhir.jpg

Oops I was visualizing Barney.

SamsRams
10-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Who is Catty Cappin and why should any of us care?

IzzyFlexion
10-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Who is Catty Cappin and why should any of us care?

Re; question 1:

He is a self aggrandizing loudmouth.

Re; question 2:

We absolutely shouldn't.

No_Skill
10-01-2013, 11:33 PM
I almost feel bad for bringing this up, but this thread made me think of this one:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?20515-Forget-Kansas-Worry-About-Starting-The-Conference-0-1!&highlight=cap%27n

The good stuff starts on page 2.

tjbison
10-01-2013, 11:48 PM
I almost feel bad for bringing this up, but this thread made me think of this one:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?20515-Forget-Kansas-Worry-About-Starting-The-Conference-0-1!&highlight=cap%27n

The good stuff starts on page 2.

awesome stuff there

jimmyptubas
10-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Yes...stuff that was before my Bisonville time....good to read!

BisonTeacher
10-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Should we give all the local buffets fair warning capn cat is coming?

Sounds like a job for gabe. Someone turn on the bat/fat-sh1t crazy signal.

CAS4127
10-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Should we give all the local buffets fair warning capn cat is coming?

Sounds like a job for gabe. Someone turn on the bat/fat-sh1t crazy signal.

Warning, as in they are in for a weekend of losing money?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Tatanka
10-02-2013, 01:01 AM
The petting zoos have been alerted.

17>1
10-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Hahaha, that photoshop of Cappy doing the truffle shuffle had me rolling.

BadlandsBison
10-02-2013, 02:29 AM
Captain, be sure and eat at Red Pepper about 2 hours before the game. Have you ever used a jet pack?

Capn_Cat
10-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Silly boys.

Cap'n Cat hasn't touched alcohol since Christmas of '12. Massive aortic aneurysm on Dec 27 and three surgeries later, he is a changed guy.

TransAmBison
10-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Silly boys.

Cap'n Cat hasn't touched alcohol since Christmas of '12. Massive aortic aneurysm on Dec 27 and three surgeries later, he is a changed guy.They turned you into a man? What will they think of next.

bisonhp330
10-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Silly boys.

Cap'n Cat hasn't touched alcohol since Christmas of '12. Massive aortic aneurysm on Dec 27 and three surgeries later, he is a changed guy.

yeah.....im not seeing it......

http://i42.tinypic.com/noswut.jpg

IzzyFlexion
10-02-2013, 01:21 PM
1st post of the thread, this guy says he'll bring beer.
a couple posts later SD makes ONE offer for participation in jegbombs.

Then, a few dozen posts later, the thread starter says (paraphrase) I haven't touched the stuff since....blah, blah, blah........
No respondent is even talking about alcohol at this point. You were the first typist that mentioned it.

Weird.

TransAmBison
10-02-2013, 01:31 PM

Then, a few dozen posts later, the thread starter says (paraphrase) I haven't touched the stuff since....blah, blah, blah........
No respondent is even talking about alcohol at this point. You were the first typist that mentioned it.

Weird.And not to mention the sex change operation. We have quite a case here, Columbo.

Capn_Cat
10-02-2013, 01:44 PM

Weird.

Because I'm a courteous and generous tailgater, dumbass. The Cap'n does not mooch.

Think before you post, Myron.

BisonTeacher
10-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Because I'm a courteous and generous tailgater, dumbass. The Cap'n does not mooch.

Listen here Mr.Dumass...You cant talk to Izzy that way. Only we* can talk to Izzy that way.

*= "we" includes the girls at the northern he pays to talk to him that way.

IzzyFlexion
10-02-2013, 01:58 PM

Yeah, you appear to be VERY well mannered shithead.
And, very well fed.

Herd80
10-02-2013, 02:00 PM
This is good sh!t...we* need to get this ramped up a bit**.

*the term is used loosely.
**TWSS

BadlandsBison
10-02-2013, 02:02 PM
And, very well fed.

He eats red meat for every meal, often in enema form

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Tatanka
10-02-2013, 02:04 PM
He eats red meat for every meal, often in enema form

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4Lemmiwinks approves.

KilldeerBison
10-02-2013, 02:04 PM

Sounds like you really have changed!

Capn_Cat
10-02-2013, 02:44 PM
And, very well fed.

So does your Mom at our weekly rimjob session.

:fight:

WYOBISONMAN
10-02-2013, 06:40 PM
WTF......can't you guys be civil! LOCKED!!!!!