PDA

View Full Version : Attendence

Mr_Meanor
10-28-2006, 10:58 PM
Was the attendence really only 3,165. That is a really sad thing.

TheBisonator
10-28-2006, 11:07 PM
That's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Last year when we went to SUU, the attendance for that game was 1,621.

SUU was averaging just over 6,400 a game before today. You may all disagree with me, but I think this year, SUU has been better supported by their fans than Northern Colorado. The T-Birds' attendances have take a giant leap up this year compared to last.

Last year, they averaged 3,264 per game.

Mr_Meanor
10-28-2006, 11:12 PM
If they were averaging 6,400 a game before today why was there such a drop off for this game? I would think NDSU would be a big draw with how good of a season they are having.

TheBisonator
10-28-2006, 11:14 PM
If they were averaging 6,400 a game before today why was there such a drop off for this game? *I would think NDSU would be a big draw with how good of a season they are having. *

SUU had lost 3 or 4 in a row before today.

Winning brings the fans in. Losing keeps them away.

TheBisonator
10-28-2006, 11:19 PM
On an unrelated note, UND had a whopping 8,009 attend their game today at the shed. I saw a little bit on the Shop-At-Home Network-I mean, FSSN, and the place almost completely emptied out at halftime.

They love their football up in GF. :D

virgfoss
10-29-2006, 01:37 AM
On an unrelated note, UND had a whopping 8,009 attend their game today at the shed. I saw a little bit on the Shop-At-Home Network-I mean, FSSN, and the place almost completely emptied out at halftime.

They love their football up in GF. :D

Even though I am a Bison fan, I think Dale Lennon deserves better than 8 grand and change for his home games. It's not like they were playing Niagra State City College.

DenverBison05
10-29-2006, 03:07 AM
If they were averaging 6,400 a game before today why was there such a drop off for this game? *I would think NDSU would be a big draw with how good of a season they are having. *

Cedar High School had a playoff game going on at the same time as this game. Im sure many ppl were watching that game instead.